Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174917 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4605 on: February 13, 2016, 05:41:13 PM »
Great way to start my vacation; get a call that my dad got his hand chewed up in a table saw

Offline Kogashuko

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Green and black mix
  • Height: 5 10
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: average
« Reply #4606 on: February 13, 2016, 08:15:40 PM »
Turns out there was a substitute mail person and they put my package in the wrong slot, so yay I got it in the end!

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #4607 on: February 14, 2016, 12:08:28 AM »
Knowing that you have helped or changed someones life even in a small way can be very self rewarding, but i agree a small thankyou goes a long way.

Offline Nazieri

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lemur/Elk/Fox
  • Coloring: Black, Turquoise, Lime/Shamrock green, blue violet and sand brown
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: slight muscle build
  • Currently: Calm
« Reply #4608 on: February 14, 2016, 01:23:23 AM »
The whole point of going to sleep at 12 am is to be away for 8, not wake up at 5 am to my room mates fighting. I cannot wait to move out and hopefully that's going to be real soon like. On top of that, I became part of a local group that is well, 1. EXTREMELY ignorant and immature and 2. The words that they use against other people are just vile and I'm trying to figure out a way to take it down. I know, freedom of speech, but when you attack my little sister for reporting a photo that wouldn't be allowed on Facebook alone, that's when things get personal. These people are twice my age. I just wished that everyone could see the kind of ignorance these people are spewing. I'm pretty sure at least half would be fired from their jobs if their employers could see what goes down.

It's not even the idea of having thoughts like that, it's the idea that anyone could be living around these people, thinking that they're absolute peaches, is what's scary. This isn't just the run-of-the-mill immature troll, this is beyond that. The reason why they where attacking my little sister, was because she reported a vile, disgusting photo and apparently if there's a flag in a group, the group would be taken down eventually after enough flags (which it should be) so they banned her and said a lot of ignorant things, simply because they posted something that shouldn't be on Facebook. I've never come across so many people with this extreme level of ignorance in my life and I've met many ignorant people.
I like cold spaghetti

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4609 on: February 14, 2016, 02:31:47 AM »
So I **censor** up and had a life outside of the internet and it cost me a friend. Am I not allowed to have a real life, is the internet the only life im allowed to have. I take an hour to eat food thats cold by the time I get around to actually eating it because I cant set my tablet down due to the fact that im literally racing from one conversation to another and why do I do this. Cause I was afraid that if I ate my food or cooked my food or pet my dog or went to the bathroom or anything beside reply right away that someody would get mad at me. What happens when I do live a life outside of the chat just once, exactly what I thought. So clearly when my kik and my skype are exploding thats my life and my whole dedication. You know what I was told to apologies once for having a life and I didnt do it then and im not doing it now. I have a real world to live in to
Kalan, that's the exact same problem I'm having. Which is why decided to take a break. You have a life and people need to understand that.
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4610 on: February 16, 2016, 02:50:30 PM »
This is gonna get really intense but here it goes... WHY IS RAINBOW SIX SIEGE TERRORIST HUNT ALL BY MY SELF SO F****** HARD!?!? I MEAN I CAN"T WIN A SINGLE ONE BY MY SELF! NO MATTER HOW CLOSE I GET, THE GAME PULLS SO STUPID TRICK OUT OF ITS HAT JUST TO OFF ME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT TO TWO SUICIDE BOMBERS AND THREE GUYS SHOOTING AT ME! HOW?!!

Okay that was all.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4611 on: February 16, 2016, 05:52:37 PM »
Ive been playing R6S aloooott

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #4612 on: February 16, 2016, 09:11:11 PM »
It's stupidly hard to practice what I preach.
It makes me feel a bit stupid...
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #4613 on: February 16, 2016, 09:46:03 PM »
It's stupidly hard to practice what I preach.
It makes me feel a bit stupid...

Hmm? You alright, man? Need to talk?

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4614 on: February 16, 2016, 11:27:06 PM »
What are you playing on? I'm on PS4

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4615 on: February 16, 2016, 11:34:04 PM »
What are you playing on? I'm on PS4

Ah same, im playing it on pc

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4616 on: February 17, 2016, 05:16:55 AM »
This is gonna get really intense but here it goes... WHY IS RAINBOW SIX SIEGE TERRORIST HUNT ALL BY MY SELF SO F****** HARD!?!? I MEAN I CAN"T WIN A SINGLE ONE BY MY SELF! NO MATTER HOW CLOSE I GET, THE GAME PULLS SO STUPID TRICK OUT OF ITS HAT JUST TO OFF ME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT TO TWO SUICIDE BOMBERS AND THREE GUYS SHOOTING AT ME! HOW?!!

Okay that was all.

Rainbow six games are notoriously hard, especially without someone else, the game, after-all, all about team work.

OT: I loved it here in Seattle but I wanna go home now, why can't saturday arrive sooner!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4617 on: February 17, 2016, 06:43:23 AM »
Oh...me...oh my

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4618 on: February 17, 2016, 06:55:22 AM »
RE6 Is a very fun game... If you have friends. Which I don't on the PS4. So most of the time I'm solo queuing for competitive and playing Terrorist Hunt by myself. :( I need friends on the PS4  pls add me on PSN Name is MGStowe

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4619 on: February 17, 2016, 06:56:28 AM »
I have been trying for at least a week to fix my sleeping schedule and it is not working. I try to stay awake but even if I don't feel tired, my mind gets weird and my mood turns to crap.