The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171242 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3585 on: August 06, 2015, 03:12:06 PM »
The heat is driving my body crazy, to the point where my head hurts so much, that I'm unable to think in time and I feel sleepy.

But I can't sleep right now, due to unfinished rearrangement of furniture.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3586 on: August 06, 2015, 03:45:00 PM »
To BennyBunnycorn: "You are your worst critic" This is something that most artists believe. Just relax and have fun with it. In the end all that matters is if you're happy with it. Just keep going until you feel like you've given it your best shot. That feeling of completion will make it worth the effort.
Oh woof

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3587 on: August 06, 2015, 07:11:07 PM »
If your a smoker, I don't care why you smoke, KEEP THE **censor** AWAY FROM ME.

Smoke drives me crazy, and gives me cancer. Oh, and it smells like DEMONIC FARTS.

...Also I think I have made this rant before  >.>
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3588 on: August 06, 2015, 07:37:45 PM »
^demonic farts... that made me grin :3

OT: stupid bills.  Stupid power company monopoly.  Stupid need for sleep!

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #3589 on: August 06, 2015, 07:51:42 PM »
(Fart stuff)
OT: stupid bills.  Stupid power company monopoly.  (Sleep stuff)

This. My power company, instead of taking out the money when they said they did, waited an extra week, after I withdrew the rest of my money. And instead of stopping at one charge then contacting me, they charged me twice, making my bank take $50 out of my empty account >.>
Not fun when you have rent to pay.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #3590 on: August 08, 2015, 12:30:20 PM »
Local power plant's cooling system is malfunctioning.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3591 on: August 08, 2015, 02:50:14 PM »
Local power plant's cooling system is malfunctioning.
That's a pretty legit problem right there.

As for me, I'm tired of how I act when I'm feeling insecure.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3592 on: August 08, 2015, 08:32:33 PM »
My work coleague is trying (or he is making jokes of me) to get me a hooker on my next birthday.

**censor** him. I don't want any.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #3593 on: August 09, 2015, 03:27:16 AM »
I normally like to pride myself on my nihilistic view on life that nothing matters but **censor** it. I am alone, I want to make more friends, I hate this feeling. I feel like I have no one, I have no one to see or talk to and it drives me insane. I am so alone and it makes me want to cry. I fee like a **censor** looser attention whore for finally snapping at this but no one notices me! I have **censor** tried to make friends on this site and it doesnt work!! not one site at all because I am unnoticable!! I am useless and it all means nothing! Why can't I see it doesnt matter if I have friends or not? why do I have this human need to **censor** crave social interaction?? I have finally snapped I am alone! it kills me, I cant shake it off anymore I have no one I can be close with.

NO ONE CARES! NO ONE! I have been friendly and caring but I am just ignored. What do you people think of me??? tell me what I am doing wrong.

Junior and Senior year of Highschool I had alot of friends but everyone is gone now. I work at two jobs and hardly have the drive to go to college now. All I do is draw on my free time or play a game. That's it, oh or get bitched at by my parents for anything. I want to just talk, have fun, go places and see people, hell even have online friends but no one notices, I have tried every possible way but no one see's me or if they do they just don't care. I know I sound like a stupid kid who is just an attention whore but this is my **censor** useless and meaningless cry for help. I'm probably making myself look like a looser posting this... I hate where I am in life right now...
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #3594 on: August 09, 2015, 06:57:56 AM »
Draco, you're a good guy, but take it from me that sometimes this site is very quiet when it comes to making friends. But I have to say that nihilism is a very unattractive concept to a lot of people, and I see that even you are doubting its validity with this going on.

If there's anything that I've learned, making friends online takes a fuckton of patience and presence. There's a point where you make plenty right away, then a giant pause where it seems that silence prevails, and then a speedup once again. At least, that's what I see. So quite frankly, the question is less a matter of why and more a matter of when.

The internet is crowded with timid types, and even then, there's also those who fear the fate of being deceived. The internet can house both types easily thanks to anonymity, so you can expect people to be very slow on the uptake less due to lack of noticing and more due to the culture of excessive caution that the internet seems to have bred. Them and Tumblrinas who take offense to every imperfection one might have and expect everyone to adhere to stereotypes and/or know everything about them before approaching.

I'd love to game with you, dude, but we don't have any similar games in our Libraries from what I see. So I apologize for not actually talking to you on Steam after adding you, but I guess you could toss me into the members of the internet who act too cautiously at times. Being able to game with you would make it far easier for us to chatter, since I'm pretty crappy at idle conversation (at first) for whatever reason. Buuuuut, music seems like a good place to start, so I'll use that then. The last thing I want to see is someone feeling excluded like this.

---

OT: Why can't my father just have a profession that kept him in one place? My Grandparents always seem to screw me over what with them rushing me out before I have the proper means to make it on my own, and they always pin it on my father to 'fix that.' My father cannot do that because he's always moving and he's always going places I cannot follow to get himself back on his toes... Something my Grandfather's stubbornness also impeded upon. Old man could have co-signed for a small house up in Tacoma, Washington, only to decline the co-signing despite having no clear reason on doing so. I could have been living there and working a proper job, but instead they opt to keep me living with them when they know they plan on moving anyway, expecting me to be independent before I even got a job.

If only my father had started that business like he wanted, I could have an apartment and a steady job and my Grandparents would have never had to worry about sending me off to ride on my father's coattails, constantly. I know there's not much point in lamenting about the past, but when people simply refuse to learn from past mistakes it drives me mad.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3595 on: August 09, 2015, 08:13:03 AM »
I really love how the older you get the more you vanish... People begin to forget about you... They ignore you. And expect so much back, and they ask why?? Honestly I'm done, my uncles and aunts wanting us to visit and come to their children's birthday or something special... But never do the same. As I grew up only friends came to my parties and were there for me but no, not my family... I can care less about that but now the same thing is happening with my little sister. It's sad how selfish they are. To top it off my cousins are all spoiled getting what they want 24/7 when my parents work their asses off. Both my mom's and dad's side don't care what so ever the only ones who care a bit is my grandparents...
I love how family is suppose to be there for you, but honestly my family is just filled with selfish, spoiled jackasses.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #3596 on: August 09, 2015, 01:08:42 PM »
I can't stand when people act like asserting their sexuality or identity immediately protects them from moral failures. Both the LGBTQ+ and "Binary" sides of the whole deal are at fault of this crap. Being previously unaccepted does not give anyone grounds to be an asshole to those who already are accepted, and being accepted doesn't make anyone superior. If you're disrespectful and self-centered, it is still wrong regardless of who you are/how you feel. The same extends to the topic of racism or religious affiliations.

Instead of people continuing to drive separation, how about they actually work towards equality? Nobody is going to want to side with people who don't treat others how they want to be treated. These types are as bad as the people who actually treat them as lesser.

Simply put, if one is disrespectful to another for things they did not choose or by making sweeping assumptions of groups beyond their own, then they only prove themselves as one perpetuating inequality and separation.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:11:41 PM by Nick Sintari »

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #3597 on: August 09, 2015, 09:11:28 PM »
Apart from the whole thing being a complete contradiction right from the start, there's this one thing I can't help but notice with the "Don't judge"-challenge. Pretty much everyone splats tons of spots on their faces in the "ugly"-phase of their vid. I personally -do- have tons of spots on my face and neck, and during summers I also tend to get plagued by freckles if I spend too much time in the sun. I've never really been one to care much about my appearance (sure, I brush my hair and stuff like that, but I could care less about make-up and stuff like that), but I've always been extremely self-consious about the spots on my face, and this isn't exactly making things any better.
I guess that if anything, it confirms my fears that the spots make me ugly/unattractive/whatever.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #3598 on: August 10, 2015, 09:26:05 AM »
i hate it when peoples everyday venting posts are so long that i can't be bother to read anything but the first sentence(i kid of course ;) )
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #3599 on: August 10, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »

I got dressed. Did my hair. Did my makeup. And I feel like complete shit. My stomach is tearing itself apart. I'm scared to eat because I might puke.
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD