Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174870 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3615 on: August 13, 2015, 05:40:19 PM »
Got into work today, *volunteered* to do about three hours worth of reorganizing in our current store room. It went from being a disaster to a rather organized room.

Come to find out, *I* was being blamed for how it was, and my supervisor was going around telling people she told me to "clean up the mess" I made.

The funny thing is, I only ever put four things in that room. Everything else was put in there, by the crew, literally just being thrown in without any care or reason. It's fun to waste three hours cleaning up someone else's mess, just to be told it was yours to begin with :V

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #3616 on: August 13, 2015, 08:30:16 PM »
Updating from 4.4 to 5.0 Android wiped literally EVERYTHING from internal storage, which wasn't supposed to happend. Good thing is, that I can get most of it back, due to having a backup of important data and the rest can easily recreated.

Things that will be lost forever are
newest photos,
big folder of wallpapers,
Autodesk Sketchbook data (RIP :'()

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #3617 on: August 13, 2015, 10:21:16 PM »
One thing I forgot to rant about, after a day at the fair last Saturday, my legs which were getting just got worse again the next day. >:( I WANNA GO FOR WALKS!

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #3618 on: August 14, 2015, 07:58:33 AM »
I played video games with our skype group sorta, and in the middle of playing my bi-polar depression kicked in and I had to make an excuse to stop playing so I don't be a kill joy and say "I'm depressed...I'm gonna just not play another game sorry."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #3619 on: August 14, 2015, 11:27:14 AM »
S'okay, DenDen, I know the feeling and have to do that on occasion as well.

Apparently I am naturally stupider and more annoying than others because every time I befriend someone from the forums, I learn that they are years younger than me but far more mature than I was their age. And I STILL feel like I'm a stupid kid.

I think I need to do something with my life soon. Since my depressing failure to move out last year, I lost all my motivation to really do anything of worth, so I've stayed sheltered in my dad's house trying to find ways to cope with my bullshit. I think my brain is gradually decaying.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #3620 on: August 14, 2015, 11:47:41 AM »
To some people who recently commented-

God does not play dice with the universe.” – A. Einstein

“A miracle is simply a do-it-yourself project.” – S. Leek

Chin up and i believe you guys are intelligent and creative individuals so just move on. May the strength of the past reflect in your future Evna and use that to motivate yourself forward, there is nothing that can truly hold back, you have so many extraordinary gifts...how can you expect to live an ordinary life or better yet lets something stop you from having that life take the first step and take the world by storm.

The path people walk every day is not one filled with loneliness friends, even if people are thousands of miles away there is always someone who would stand by you,who will listen, and who will talk to you.

Even if you don't think of it, i like to think that i am a friend to many, and i don't discriminate, I can't really fully understand what you are feeling, but I can offer my compassion and my friendship.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3621 on: August 14, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »
some people have to grow up fast :( not at their own choice

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #3622 on: August 14, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »
My emotional support animal got out about two days ago due to the parent holding the door wide open and not paying attention to how close he was getting. You might think, "Oh maybe it was just an accident." Its not, this is far from the first time it has happened.

This time I fear he isn't coming back and emotionally I feel shitty.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #3623 on: August 14, 2015, 04:05:56 PM »
Aaw Evna you aren't stupid kid at all! I'm quite the stupid kid if you ever get to know me well haha, like really stupid. You can do it! We all need some time to pick ourselves back up, and I hope your motivation comes back! Ease into it by maybe setting small goals for yourself first and then work your way up to the bigger goals you wish to achieve. I know it probably won't be easy to be motivated at first, but the little achievements will boost up that motivation.

Like right now I'm catching up on half of my credits I didn't get all through out high school because I was so depressed that I didn't care about myself enough to get an education I skipped class and slept in the school bathroom, but thankfully I can graduate on time with my classmates or even graduate earlier, which really surprised me because I had a lot of credits to make up for and if my parents didn't threaten to kick my boyfriend out of the house if I don't do my online school work to recover those credits, I wouldn't have had that motivation to finish.
That was a horrible way of motivation, but motivation seems to come in all forms!

I hope you feel better about yourself Evna, because you seem like a wonderful person and wonderful people deserve happy lives~

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3624 on: August 14, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »
So it appears that the pins and needles down my right arm is due to nerve damage around me C6 vertebra.  Not to mention the neck/shoulder pain that nothing seems to help.  Now to do follow up scans and crap... still at least I think I'm getting a cold and have a random stomach upset.

Yay!

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3625 on: August 14, 2015, 11:37:26 PM »
I just feel like a total screw-up. Totally.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #3626 on: August 14, 2015, 11:41:26 PM »
"Ohai, can I come borrow your sofa this weekend?"

Sure.
I'd very much love to know -WHEN- and/or -IF- you're going to show up tho.
If you could ask me if you could show up, then you should be able to tell me you're not going to show up as well.
I hate it when people do things like these.
I HATE IT.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3627 on: August 15, 2015, 05:42:21 AM »
Every afternoon, my aunt drinks wine. Sometimes, she gets so drunk, she decides to play her stereo before she goes to bed. But she doesn't turn the stupid thing off or even lowers the volume. I usually walk in and turn it off myself while she's unconscious, but tonight, she's locked the door. I mean, come on! I can't sleep!
Oh woof

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #3628 on: August 15, 2015, 10:58:40 AM »
so i have this savings account with some money it it, i never touched it really. so when the time comes that i actually need the money my mum has locked the account until im 18 just my luck.......

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3629 on: August 15, 2015, 03:35:05 PM »
Samsung Galaxy tablet... needs a special cable to charge.  Oooooh, what a special little snowflake!