The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171410 times)

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2430 on: November 14, 2014, 04:53:26 AM »
I think I'm gonna wear headphones a little bit less.

How bout just not wearing headphones in class? Makes you look like a jerk in itself. XP
I only had one ear bud in. And it was kind of a planning portion for our dialogue so the teacher was at his desk. I don't see how that makes me look like a jerk. Litteraly 85% of the class was doing the exact same thing.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2431 on: November 14, 2014, 04:55:19 AM »

I think I'm gonna wear headphones a little bit less.

How bout just not wearing headphones in class? Makes you look like a jerk in itself. XP
I only had one ear bud in. And it was kind of a planning portion for our dialogue so the teacher was at his desk. I don't see how that makes me look like a jerk. Litteraly 85% of the class was doing the exact same thing.
People do the same in my classes. I honestly think I doesn't make a difference.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2432 on: November 14, 2014, 04:56:39 AM »
i used to wear headphones all the time in ear noise isolating ones aswell
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #2433 on: November 14, 2014, 05:00:58 AM »
I wear headphones in Econ, mostly because it's one of the only classes I half ass almost all the time and still get a good grade. Wearing Beats MIXRs kinda does make me look like a douche
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2434 on: November 15, 2014, 08:16:22 AM »
thanks to the g20 summit here in aus there are now jet fighters flying over my house non stop good thing they would have been told not to go super sonic because that will shatter windows looks like no sleep for me :(
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #2435 on: November 15, 2014, 04:35:33 PM »
So my dad just got kicked off my horse. His arm is probably broken and he already has SERIOUS back issues. I hope he's okay. He's in the hospital right now with my mom. This isn't helping my anxiety. I hope he's okay.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #2436 on: November 15, 2014, 07:17:40 PM »
Somebody drank my strawberry milk again..

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2437 on: November 15, 2014, 07:45:12 PM »
Dentists are just TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2438 on: November 16, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
Last night, like every Friday and Saturday night, me an my mother had an argument. She proclaimed that I don't have a clue what I am and that Naismith is only a friend until I sleep with him.
What kind of parent says that!?
Not to mention that she panicked when she figured out that I was trans and because she threatened suicide again I had to deny it!
This is one of the many reasons I hate alcohol! It makes the people I love into bloody morons!
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #2439 on: November 16, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »
Awwww...lotty, come here! *higs*

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #2440 on: November 16, 2014, 01:29:00 PM »
This is one of the many reasons I hate alcohol! It makes the people I love into bloody morons!

I couldn't agree more. For many similar reasons. I'm just sorry you have to deal with that crap... Things will get better, I promise.

Now for my rant... I cannot stand this stupid shit going on with my grandparents. My Grandfather is a complete mess. I'm just driving to go drop my truck off by a mechanic. But I take a wrong turn, and a car gets in the way of my Grandfather's turn and we lose each other on the road. His phone stops working, for some reason, his number getting randomly transferred without his consent by Tracfone? I don't know, but some lady answers after I spend fifteen minutes just trying to get my phone to actually manage a call (old android phone with many problems).

I get on the line with him eventually, after I call the home phone some minutes after. He starts PANICKING because he couldn't make the turn with me and I tell him it's okay... Then he goes and starts blaming me for everything. "YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD BETTER DIRECTIONS" and "WHY DID YOU TURN THERE? I COULDN'T FOLLOW YOU!" Or whatever. I explain to him I was actually going to double check my directions before anything, and I didn't want to miss the street (blown head gasket, so the vehicle overheats after too long, so the stop would keep the heat from going up while I check my directions). He then proceeds to say "**censor** you" under his breath, and the very second I ask why he said that... he hangs up. I call back, he starts panicking to me about how his phone's not working (I mean actually having a childish conniption fit), and I try to explain to him, but he apparently doesn't want to know why, just how to fix it, but when I start telling him, he doesn't even listen... He just rants more about how horrible it was that I turned there. Hangs up again.

I call back because I still need to talk to him, since I need to tell him exactly where I stopped. I hear him ask to borrow my grandmother's phone... but she's so paranoid he's going to break it (presumably because he threw the other phone in anger, which is evident by dents and scratches) that she refuses. Which basically means all I get to do is HEAR conversation, rather than make a simple explanation of the little deal. I try talking, but he's freaking out so much that he just hangs up again, not listening to me at all. Fourth call back, and they're still fighting. I ask him to put my grandmother back on the phone... He just starts freaking out about the phone again and how my Grandmother won't let him use hers. Ranting angrily as if I didn't hear him the whole time... He hangs up. Again.

I call back one more time to try and explain this to him. Turns out he's just walked out the door saying "I'm going to kill both of you," and comes out to me to continue our drive out to drop off the truck. No, nothing violent came about, but he had my Grandmother TERRIFIED of the possibility. Everything went well from there, but then my Grandmother called me, freaking out. Which made my grandfather shout in the background of the phone call. It took forever to make him stop ranting about the same shit. An hour, to be precise. I explained to him that I wasn't worried that he missed the turn and I figured he wasn't going to stick around searching for me (since my vehicle at least functioned enough to get home), hence why I seemed to call home right as he walked through the door. I explained that I just wanted him to come back out to the store I stopped in front of and we finish up the business and just head home. Nope, he still freaked out about the phone and my turn. I gave up even trying to reason with him.

I do not know why I try to make sense of anything to him. He HATES having things explained, even when he asks. (This applies to ANYTHING; sciences, technology, religions, acceptance (since he can be very homophobic, transphobic, sexist and ageist), music, or hidden meanings... you name it.) He also never gets his head off of one subject and will always bother you about it. Hell, he tries to tell my father not to eat certain things or say certain words IN MY FATHER'S OWN HOUSE. He also willingly omitted certain details (as he ALWAYS does) of his argument with my grandmother, including the swearing at me, throwing the phone, swearing at her, saying he'd kill us (though his justification to this is the figure of speech "I could kill you for that" and similar, which I believe but... don't really trust, considering a rather stupid fistfight he tried to start with me over covering a bowl of macaroni a few years ago... like, wat), and his screaming when he put the phone down.

I'm legitimately terrified he's got problems beyond our help.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #2441 on: November 16, 2014, 01:34:43 PM »

I couldn't agree more. For many similar reasons. I'm just sorry you have to deal with that crap... Things will get better, I promise.

Now for my rant... I cannot stand this stupid shit going on with my grandparents. My Grandfather is a complete mess. I'm just driving to go drop my truck off by a mechanic. But I take a wrong turn, and a car gets in the way of my Grandfather's turn and we lose each other on the road. His phone stops working, for some reason, his number getting randomly transferred without his consent by Tracfone? I don't know, but some lady answers after I spend fifteen minutes just trying to get my phone to actually manage a call (old android phone with many problems).

I get on the line with him eventually, after I call the home phone some minutes after. He starts PANICKING because he couldn't make the turn with me and I tell him it's okay... Then he goes and starts blaming me for everything. "YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD BETTER DIRECTIONS" and "WHY DID YOU TURN THERE? I COULDN'T FOLLOW YOU!" Or whatever. I explain to him I was actually going to double check my directions before anything, and I didn't want to miss the street (blown head gasket, so the vehicle overheats after too long, so the stop would keep the heat from going up while I check my directions). He then proceeds to say "**censor** you" under his breath, and the very second I ask why he said that... he hangs up. I call back, he starts panicking to me about how his phone's not working (I mean actually having a childish conniption fit), and I try to explain to him, but he apparently doesn't want to know why, just how to fix it, but when I start telling him, he doesn't even listen... He just rants more about how horrible it was that I turned there. Hangs up again.

I call back because I still need to talk to him, since I need to tell him exactly where I stopped. I hear him ask to borrow my grandmother's phone... but she's so paranoid he's going to break it (presumably because he threw the other phone in anger, which is evident by dents and scratches) that she refuses. Which basically means all I get to do is HEAR conversation, rather than make a simple explanation of the little deal. I try talking, but he's freaking out so much that he just hangs up again, not listening to me at all. Fourth call back, and they're still fighting. I ask him to put my grandmother back on the phone... He just starts freaking out about the phone again and how my Grandmother won't let him use hers. Ranting angrily as if I didn't hear him the whole time... He hangs up. Again.

I call back one more time to try and explain this to him. Turns out he's just walked out the door saying "I'm going to kill both of you," and comes out to me to continue our drive out to drop off the truck. No, nothing violent came about, but he had my Grandmother TERRIFIED of the possibility. Everything went well from there, but then my Grandmother called me, freaking out. Which made my grandfather shout in the background of the phone call. It took forever to make him stop ranting about the same shit. An hour, to be precise. I explained to him that I wasn't worried that he missed the turn and I figured he wasn't going to stick around searching for me (since my vehicle at least functioned enough to get home), hence why I seemed to call home right as he walked through the door. I explained that I just wanted him to come back out to the store I stopped in front of and we finish up the business and just head home. Nope, he still freaked out about the phone and my turn. I gave up even trying to reason with him.

I do not know why I try to make sense of anything to him. He HATES having things explained, even when he asks. (This applies to ANYTHING; sciences, technology, religions, acceptance (since he can be very homophobic, transphobic, sexist and ageist), music, or hidden meanings... you name it.) He also never gets his head off of one subject and will always bother you about it. Hell, he tries to tell my father not to eat certain things or say certain words IN MY FATHER'S OWN HOUSE. He also willingly omitted certain details (as he ALWAYS does) of his argument with my grandmother, including the swearing at me, throwing the phone, swearing at her, saying he'd kill us (though his justification to this is the figure of speech "I could kill you for that" and similar, which I believe but... don't really trust, considering a rather stupid fistfight he tried to start with me over covering a bowl of macaroni a few years ago... like, wat), and his screaming when he put the phone down.

I'm legitimately terrified he's got problems beyond our help.

That spuds almost EXACTLY like my own grandmother... Though the whole family has distanced ourselves from her, so she's not much of a problem.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2442 on: November 16, 2014, 09:12:27 PM »
Everything goes wrong in every way possible when I really need things to go right the most.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2443 on: November 16, 2014, 10:07:35 PM »
I can't have a job yet for certain reasons, so I need to be very careful with the money I've saved up. I geta few things, and since I love sharing, I let the other people in the house take some of whatever I get if they want. One person has actually been doing so, but I've found they take MOST of it, leaving little for me. Plus, I got a 2 liter of pop I can't even drink because every time I pour a cup, I find a swarm of gnats having a pool party a couple minutes later. What a waste

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #2444 on: November 16, 2014, 10:44:11 PM »
Well now my dads back from The hospital. All they did was put his arm in a crappy sling. Now he's back at home being a dick. And now the wordburners having issues, and a fight between my dogs happend which resulted in my cat getting injured. I'm ready for winter!