The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171396 times)

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2415 on: November 10, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
Well one with orcs is just as fun because you'll get the shit beat out of you by plastic  XD

I've also done mill sims, not even close to what it's really like
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #2416 on: November 10, 2014, 02:10:57 PM »
Yeah, I don't imagine it is, but it's as close as I'd wanna get! Stupid orders too , just like real life!

(Got sent into the forest "hey, go through there, you'll come up on the nazi CP!" No nazi CP, just thorns everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Lost a glove. :/ , my rifle got hooked on a vine or some stuff, and I almost shot a British paratrooper!)

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2417 on: November 10, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »
Oh, guys, don't forget that this is still the Everyday Venting thread.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:16:48 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2418 on: November 10, 2014, 02:26:26 PM »
No dinner made for me AGAIN.  When I cook, I cook for everyone in the house.  I work nights and there are very limited food options available after midnight.  It's been an ongoing issue and I have been assured that "things will be different", even so I get that sometimes things will still fall down sometimes.  So I say "have you got any cash?", why?  "so I can buy dinner" why? "BECAUSE I NEED TO EAT"  Oh what do you think you'll get? "Maccas, because everything else is shut"  Oh I'm so jealous...

Really? 

The thing that annoys me most is asking why I need dinner *rolls eyes* Hello!  Because I'm a living creature!!!  >:(

I want to give the benefit of the doubt and just pass it off as a poorly chosen phrase, but ughhh... my suspension of disbelief can only take so much.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #2419 on: November 11, 2014, 11:55:03 AM »
I can't stand this stupid competitive crap between guys over everything. Having dates, numbers of love interests, their car, their clothes, the amount of crap they can waste their money on (then proceed to showboat themselves around in as if it makes them better), or all these pointless rivalries. I don't know, it's just annoying to see all the time. I just do what I like so long as it impedes on no law or standing courtesy, but get constantly jeered at for it not being "manly enough." Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass. I'm happy, got a problem with that? Go away, because I don't care.

I don't want to be better than anyone, I want to be the best I can be and help others do the very same.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2420 on: November 11, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »
^That makes you the better man IMHO Sytex.  If it's about impressing girls they lose.

Offline Daionor

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • blerp
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Margay
  • Coloring: Grey with Black spots
  • Height: 5'5" or thereabout
  • Weight: around 160 lbs. haven't checked in a while :/
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: derping around
« Reply #2421 on: November 12, 2014, 02:30:14 AM »
I can't stand this stupid competitive crap between guys over everything. Having dates, numbers of love interests, their car, their clothes, the amount of crap they can waste their money on (then proceed to showboat themselves around in as if it makes them better), or all these pointless rivalries. I don't know, it's just annoying to see all the time. I just do what I like so long as it impedes on no law or standing courtesy, but get constantly jeered at for it not being "manly enough." Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass. I'm happy, got a problem with that? Go away, because I don't care.

I don't want to be better than anyone, I want to be the best I can be and help others do the very same.

THANK YOU for saying that.  it is so stupid, especially when it is "who is the biggest" contests (anyone and everyone should know what i refer to there, and if it breaks rules, feel free to delete...)
  • Avatar by: Second Life snapshot, cropped by me :v
Yes, I am a male, no matter what my avatar tells you :v

Skype is one of the two following if anyone is interested (please message me with your name on here to make sure i can figure out who is who XD ):
Daionor Nightfall
Godfreid0

two because sometimes one works the other dont, and sometimes vice versa (have yet to hear someone who both work :/ )

fur code: FFW3arw>FW3acdrw A- C->++ D H+++ M P->++++ R+ T++ W Z->++ Sm+ RLU>CT a cn++ d e+ f h i++ j+ p- sm-

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #2422 on: November 12, 2014, 02:32:14 AM »
Haha it's so true, but it's so stupid why people think they have to compete
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2423 on: November 12, 2014, 02:38:58 AM »
i about ready to cancel my server because its taking so long to boot back up again after i had to shut it down because they needed to do maintenance on the servers
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #2424 on: November 13, 2014, 01:47:16 PM »
And mom is at it again...

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2425 on: November 13, 2014, 02:01:45 PM »
so i canceled my server sub to the old ones will not recomend acixs server hosting and swapped to someone else only issue im having is connecting but thats just my net being a pain in the butt i know
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2426 on: November 13, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »
Gah! I am so limited on my tablet! I've been wanting to finish watching Gurren Lagann, but I can't play videos because it doesn't support flash. This tablet is my only connection to the internet at this time, but it pisses me off so much.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #2427 on: November 13, 2014, 09:50:22 PM »
Well this morning was a real blast, I'm standing outside, waiting for the bus, we had a substitute, who obviously didn't know the god damn route. That f%&-er didn't even slow down, so, yay I got to stay home today and wear out my brand new punching bag that I hung in the garage in case I need to vent out my frustration. F$&%* that f$&*er, f$%#ing hope he gets f$%*ing T-boned... F$&* him, f%&$# that a**hole, because of him I'm gonna be behind in AP Physics, f$%& him
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2428 on: November 14, 2014, 04:20:57 AM »
So today in German 2 class we were all choosing partners for our dialogues. I currently had. No partner. Then my German teachers partner said what I THOUGHT was "Do you have a partner?"  I had my headphones in. So what I thought was "Do you have a partner" turned out to be "Can I be your partner". And I answered with the most emotionless, dickish answer. I said the most monotone " No" in the world. Keep in mind this girl isn't very popular, she actually gets picked on quite a bit. After I figured out what I said I looked like such a jerk. I apologized in world history and we talked briefly like we do every day but I really looked like a jerk in there. I think I'm gonna wear headphones a little bit less.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Most Online
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #2429 on: November 14, 2014, 04:50:54 AM »
I think I'm gonna wear headphones a little bit less.

How bout just not wearing headphones in class? Makes you look like a jerk in itself. XP