The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171289 times)

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2370 on: October 12, 2014, 06:48:31 PM »

I've been having dizzy spells, need to see my Dr but don't know when I can do that.  Nine nightshifts in a row :/
I have dizzy spells and I don't work... Also some prat said that it could be a brain tumour, I slapped that person. 
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #2371 on: October 12, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »
I can kill him for you
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2372 on: October 12, 2014, 07:36:37 PM »
Ugh, family dinners. They always make me want to start slamming my head against a wall of blunt and rusty nails by the time I've left the dining room. If it's not my brother mocking anyone who isn't straight (and putting me down or being as rude as he can to me in general), it's my Dad being as obnoxious as he can. He hasn't worked out that louder does not mean funnier and that playing random and annoying sound effects and songs that make my ears feel like I just shoved sharpened cheesegraters into them is a painful experience that makes me want to get up and leave without saying a word in case I give him a sever case of PTSD with all the things I have bottled up over the years to prevent a complete meltdown of this utter farce that I call my family.

My other brother was too busy being a complete idiotic manchild by forgetting that food goes in the orifice known as the mouth and thinking that it's supposed to go in other people's faces or clothes. It's a miracle that I haven't gone completely mad yet...
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #2373 on: October 12, 2014, 07:39:24 PM »
Ugh, family dinners. They always make me want to start slamming my head against a wall of blunt and rusty nails by the time I've left the dining room. If it's not my brother mocking anyone who isn't straight (and putting me down or being as rude as he can to me in general), it's my Dad being as obnoxious as he can. He hasn't worked out that louder does not mean funnier and that playing random and annoying sound effects and songs that make my ears feel like I just shoved sharpened cheesegraters into them is a painful experience that makes me want to get up and leave without saying a word in case I give him a sever case of PTSD with all the things I have bottled up over the years to prevent a complete meltdown of this utter farce that I call my family.

My other brother was too busy being a complete idiotic manchild by forgetting that food goes in the orifice known as the mouth and thinking that it's supposed to go in other people's faces or clothes. It's a miracle that I haven't gone completely mad yet...

That's horrible *hugs tight*

Offline Peanut B. Rawket

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Strike the earth!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A FREAKIN CAT
  • Coloring: Black kitty fur, ice-blue kitty eyes, pink kitty tongue/ears/nose ect.
  • Height: 5' 8''
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Hello yes I am cat
« Reply #2374 on: October 13, 2014, 12:20:45 AM »
Man.
I feel like i'm surrounded by a bunch of hatred sometimes.
Cant we all just get along?  :(
I think peanut butter is pretty cool.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #2375 on: October 13, 2014, 12:33:37 AM »
*starts singing*
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #2376 on: October 13, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »
I pour a cup of coffee for someone, exactly how the like it: black. Friendly, I hand the cup to them, and they refuse it, saying they'll make it themself. I leave the cup out by the coffee machine for them anyway. A few minutes later, they push the cup aside and make more coffee, exactly how it was prepared the first time.

I'm pretty sure this means our friendship is over.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:03:09 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #2377 on: October 13, 2014, 01:02:03 PM »

I pour a cup of coffee for someone, exactly how the like it: black. Friendly, I hand the cup to them, and they refuse it, saying they'll make it themself. I leave the cup out for them anyway. A few minutes later, they pour the cup out in the sink and make more.

I'm pretty sure this means our friendship is over.

No need to end a friendship over coffe, mishko! Coffe may be good, but it's not good enough to end friendships!

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #2378 on: October 13, 2014, 01:04:36 PM »
He didn't pour it out, just put it aside, I just noticed. And I don't mean me ending the friendship, I mean that's what they are signalling. It will be easier to understand why I came to that conclusion if you read my previous rants, even more if you could see the actual situation.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:13:19 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #2379 on: October 14, 2014, 08:12:26 PM »
I feel like I'm not good at anything. Like, I don't remember the last time someone said "good job!" And actually seriously meant it.

I mean , what am I good at? I'm not good at sports. I'm not good at art, writing or video games.  Seriously, what am I good at? I just feel like it's nothing, sometimes.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Rottech

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I wanna be the very best
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien
  • Currently: Laughing like the crazy individual I am
« Reply #2380 on: October 14, 2014, 08:48:31 PM »
Ugh.. so.. I am in a long distance relationship.. and while I love my mate far too much to be bugged by it, and we really get along with each other, it is just such a bloody pain to not be able to see each other frequently, but the most horrible feeling ever is when he goes somewhere to some event or some fun thing, just seeing him do that and not being able to join.. it is a horrible slap in the face. It is sometimes so tiring.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #2381 on: October 14, 2014, 09:35:05 PM »
This is the birthplace of me starting the Furry fandom.
You know, that would usually mean alot to someone.
But it seems like everyone here wants me gone.

wired as right now

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #2382 on: October 14, 2014, 10:04:14 PM »

This is the birthplace of me starting the Furry fandom.
You know, that would usually mean alot to someone.
But it seems like everyone here wants me gone.

Whaaaaaat? Who would do that? I don't want you gone!

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #2383 on: October 14, 2014, 10:30:59 PM »
Ugh.. so.. I am in a long distance relationship.. and while I love my mate far too much to be bugged by it, and we really get along with each other, it is just such a bloody pain to not be able to see each other frequently, but the most horrible feeling ever is when he goes somewhere to some event or some fun thing, just seeing him do that and not being able to join.. it is a horrible slap in the face. It is sometimes so tiring.

I know that feeling all too well. What hurts even more is when your mate gets badly injured or falls extremely ill, and there's no way to be actually by their side to give them support. It's perhaps the most stressful thing to deal with in long distance relationships.

Offline Rottech

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I wanna be the very best
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien
  • Currently: Laughing like the crazy individual I am
« Reply #2384 on: October 14, 2014, 10:58:17 PM »
I know that feeling all too well. What hurts even more is when your mate gets badly injured or falls extremely ill, and there's no way to be actually by their side to give them support. It's perhaps the most stressful thing to deal with in long distance relationships.

Yeah.. christ, I almost freaked out completely just when I heard my mate had to operate some weird lump thing out of his chest, which just turned out to be a slight overproduction of cells in that area, but I still kinda panicked for a while until he had to calm me down..  <.<