The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171246 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2355 on: October 09, 2014, 08:21:48 AM »
Speaking of the moon, a lunar eclipse, last of the year, and then clouds
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #2356 on: October 11, 2014, 03:34:57 AM »
It's just not been my week... I rather dislike deer, I know it's just natural for them to wander around, but nevertheless, they wander into the road, which isn't good for my car. It's no wonder we hunt these majestic beasts, sure as hell makes the road just a little bit safer for all of us. Plus, venicent is delicious.
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2357 on: October 11, 2014, 06:25:22 AM »
The reason I don't regret moving out is that I finally found justification for all the self-loathing I've had for the majority of my life.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #2358 on: October 11, 2014, 02:27:24 PM »
Speaking of the moon, a lunar eclipse, last of the year, and then clouds

Poor ano D:
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2359 on: October 11, 2014, 03:00:49 PM »
So, my Grandmother decided to show up to the house after months of no communication from them.

Come to find out, my Great-Grandfather has cancer and won't last long, because they refuse to do surgery because of his heart and other issues, and then my Great-Grandmother apparently has something wrong with her stomach, which may cause complications to her lung cancer treatment.

I don't know what's worse, finding all this out at once, or the fact that the only time my "loving" grandmother decides to get a hold of me and my parents, is when something bad like this happens.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2360 on: October 12, 2014, 02:22:06 AM »
I've pretty much been silently shunned. I can't say much more because it's not proper to do so on public forum. All I can say is I have learned much more about how hurtful my past self was, and in the least likely way I expected.

Also, a few of you may remember somewhat vague descriptions of a story project I was working on for the last four or so years. The one I was inventing a language for. It is finally dead. The project is scrapped for good. The reason is due to the core theme of the story failing right in front of me. The things and people that inspired the story and kept me working on it have left me. And it is no one's fault but mine.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2361 on: October 12, 2014, 03:09:29 AM »
I've pretty much been silently shunned. I can't say much more because it's not proper to do so on public forum. All I can say is I have learned much more about how hurtful my past self was, and in the least likely way I expected.
[...]

Mmm, silent shunning. How much I know them feels.

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
« Reply #2362 on: October 12, 2014, 03:16:23 AM »
I'm really **censor** sick of feeling lonely. Ever since I've come out as a transgender Female, I've lost a lot of good friends, and fear to tell some others. (The ones that are still with me, thank you.) I can't help but feel lonely. I have to lie to people about who I am just to avoid physical beatings and harassment, and I have to suffer anything that reminds me I'm stuck in the wrong body, like simple things such as: looking in the mirror, using public restrooms, and even speaking. I hate my AFJROTC class. I hate uniform inspection days. I hate the looks I get. I HATE IT ALL. I feel like the punchline to some sick joke.
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #2363 on: October 12, 2014, 03:59:47 AM »
I've also had to deal with more loneliness than ever before lately, even while living with three other people in a small apartment. Of course, for different reasons (see my last post). But I imagine being in your position would be even worse. I personally have a small bit of experience with such a thing; I wanted to have a ftm operation before realizing I am simply agender and began feeling comfortable in my own body. That said, I can't imagine how things would have been if I went through with it. It'd probably be much tougher. I foolishly pushed my close friends away, but I assume coming out as transgender male would have done it for me. For whatever reason, people think the simple action of /identifying/ who you always have been somehow makes you a different person. It's stupid, but it's a mindset that is gradually being weeded out of society, fortunately. Luckily, although old friends have left you, there will always be more people to befriend--those who will love you regardless of your gender or whatever else. Those are the friends worth keeping.
I'm sorry my wording is horrible. I've had a tough day, and the worst headache accompanying the majority of it. But we all gotta keep pushing on. Things get better with effort and time.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #2364 on: October 12, 2014, 05:47:20 AM »
I'm really **censor** sick of feeling lonely. Ever since I've come out as a transgender Female, I've lost a lot of good friends, and fear to tell some others. (The ones that are still with me, thank you.) I can't help but feel lonely. I have to lie to people about who I am just to avoid physical beatings and harassment, and I have to suffer anything that reminds me I'm stuck in the wrong body, like simple things such as: looking in the mirror, using public restrooms, and even speaking. I hate my AFJROTC class. I hate uniform inspection days. I hate the looks I get. I HATE IT ALL. I feel like the punchline to some sick joke.

Didn't know that but it's bad ass don't let **censor** mess with you rip their throats out and devour their souls  ^_^

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #2365 on: October 12, 2014, 10:26:16 AM »
And all of a sudden I feel very very sick...
Already thrown up twice today and food/drinks doesn't seem to be interested in staying down at all.
Along with this I have a lovely eyeache.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2366 on: October 12, 2014, 04:09:01 PM »
I feel sad for you Mishko. :(

You play your cards pretty close to your chest so I don't really know the details, but you're such an awesome person.  I just wish you could see yourself through the eyes of those who love you.

You don't ever need an excuse to PM me girl.  *hugs*

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #2367 on: October 12, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »
What happened trix? :?

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2368 on: October 12, 2014, 06:13:51 PM »
Secret women's business Ben  :P

For my rant:  I've been having dizzy spells, need to see my Dr but don't know when I can do that.  Nine nightshifts in a row :/

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #2369 on: October 12, 2014, 06:41:41 PM »
But but but ok haha

Go deuring the day it won't take five hours just go home after and crash