The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life.  (Read 48092 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: End of life.
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2009, 10:31:46 AM »
Kitt opened his eyes, light and warmth spread across him like a blanket... *a blanket? what the heck was a blanket?* Pushing himself up on his elbows he looked around, the quiet hit him like a pillow... *ok, wierd or what? what on earth is a pillow? and whats earth to be picky..* a sky, deepest purple and silent...  *well of course it was... you dont expect skies to go shouting around do you?!* and light turqouise grass rustled under his fur covered body...* strange that he was covered in fur, but then again, most of this was strange* sitting up the sound of the starched upright grass rustling permeated the thick quiet... *surely he wasnt the only one here, if he was, he hoped he wasnt* padding down the slope of the small hill where he had woken up he marveled at the softness of the grass underfoot. *well technically that was underpaw, but what the hey*

turning the corner of the slope he saw a group of tall dark objects, they where close together and moving *people!* his breath quickened, where they people, they looked like people... *then again what did a person look like?* ... his breath quickening and his heart beating out a fast rythm against his ribs he felt a strange sensation on his front paw, a wierd prickly feeling.. looking down his breath caught in his throat, a strange rubbery black material was materialising across his arm, moving like water it stretched and spread along his body... jumping up he tried to scream even as his voice was cut off by a mask that spread across his face turned the scream of terror into a muffled mumble... he clawed at the mask and suit, but there appeared to be no zips or buckles, slipping he rolled down the slope kicking and tossing clawing in abject terror at the mask...

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »
Looking away from the dog's tail, she was slightly surprised by the way Asia talked. With a smile, and using a softer tone to make Asia more at ease, she began 'Hey there, its nice to--' Hearing a sound similar to a muffled scream, she turned around to the hill nearby, and alarmingly saw a black object rolling down the hill towards them!
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 09:01:49 PM »
Jaida felt a growl growing deep within her and an urge to snap at Asia, but she held it all back. It kind of surprised her that she had such an urge since she was never violent. "Who the heck carries a dog tail around with them?!" She thought angrily.
Her anger was pushed aside when she heard the muffled scream though. She whipped around to see what it was and saw the object or maybe...person?...rolling towards. She watched the way it flailed and rolled then moved away some to get out of the path it was rolling in. She didn't say anything, just waited for it to stop, if it would without anything else stopping it.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »
The rabbit heard a muffled scream, he turned. A ball of leather and fright tore towards him, forcing a yelp from his lungs as cowered against the ground. Before his cry could even reach its peak, it changed, malformed into a screeching call out to the intruder. He grabbed the enemy by the neck, gribbing its leather skin in a taloned claw, bringing it up to the sky before slamming it into the ground. He clambered over the creature, screamed into its ears, willing for it to bleed from the sheer ferocity of Asia's being.

In the corner of his eye, he recognised more feathers. They weren't on his face, it was an arm, almost a wing. He screamed out to the skies and dug into the ground, creating a small hole in which he sat... The feathered wings disappeared, he found his arms and paws once more. The dog tail had been gripped tight, its fur pressed down. The flesh had been punctured by a claw.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »
The raptor trudged ever onward, unsure exactly as to where his senses were taking him or who he was. All he knew for sure was he couldn't stay out in this barren landscape or he surely wouldn't last long. It was a long and arduous journey, the blasting sands tearing at his being and he tried to push forward. The stale and arid air parched his throat and made him beg for water and sustenance. All the while the same visions kept haunting him, blue eyes that should belong to a being of beauty, hidden behind a visage of death and destruction. The very sight of this being made waves of searing pain strike him in the chest but he didn't know why. "Who is this I keep seeing and what does it have to do with me?" The question repeated in his head like a broken record as he reached the summit of yet another sand covered hill of stone and unknown debris. Off in the distance he could barely make out raging fires but why they were there or if anything else was near them he couldn't be sure. Strong smells of them burning assaulted his sense of smell as the winds blew them straight to him as if leading him to some beacon. Leaping down from the rock he made his way forward, almost upon his goal.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2009, 03:47:44 AM »
"It's a nice tail.. But yeah, Rigor works. I found my tag on my toe. Maybe yours is there." She pointed down to his feet. "I don't like touching others, even with their permission. I'm strange like that. But if we find something, it'll be better than nothing." She looked around again. She couldn't believe the landscape. "Do you know where we are, Mask?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »
*Kitt kept scrabbling at the mask, it was hot.. claustrophic... and felt horrible... his heart was beating a tattoo against his ribs as his breath came ragged and desperate for fresh air... suddenly the world stopped spinning, went up.. and came crashing down around him, enveloping around him with darkness... as he slipped into unconsciousness the mask disapeared into wisps of smoke, as did the rest of the clammy suit.... he was left panting and half conscious underneath asia*

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »
When Xleena saw Asia's slight transformation, and his undeniable strength as he pummeled he strange figure to the ground, she felt impressed despite the situation. Running over to the couple as Asia's bird-like screech pierced Xleena's already sensitive ears- the events that happened left as soon as they came- Asia beack into his normal from- holding a slightly more limper tail, as well as the new spirit transforming back into a half conscious and scared looking being. Looking over at Jaida she exclaimed 'Where on earth am I?!'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »
Mask sat down and lifted his feet up to get a closer look. "Theres a toe ring, but not toe tag...sorry?" Mask looked up Rigor and saw a figure reflected in her eyes. "Is that what I look like..Why?" he thought out-loud before getting up. "As to where we are, I cannot remember, but since I don't know of anything outside this dimension, something here might help me remember" the air around him started to distort as he held his arm out. "Grab on and I can 'blink' us both rather than just me" While he was talking, Face-less were coming into view and dragging themselves over to the two.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »
Jaida just shrugged in response to Xleena. She felt extremely confused and didn't really know what to do. She looked at the three for a minute or two before walking over.
She kneeled next to Kitt and looked him over. "Well...he's going to be okay." She said. "Of course, I wouldn't think that we'd be able to die again here anyway..." She kind of chuckled.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2009, 12:27:02 AM »
Asia gritted his teeth and kept low to the ground. He crawled out of his hole, his breath was harsh, coarse, and filtered through his tensed body. He clambered along before sitting on his knees and looking into the sky. The bird was far closer now. He didnt like birds.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »
*Kitt woke slowly, his breath ragged, heartbeat calming... suddenly he could feel the clammy grasping mask... feel it against his skin!... but looking up he saw another pair of eyes.. mumbling he sat up, leaning on his elbows*

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2009, 04:00:11 PM »
Jaida smiled slightly and raised a paw as a wave. "Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to be able to understand you..." She said to him. "But maybe we'll learn. And maybe you'll learn how to control this." She looked at the suit.
She then stood and held out the same paw she used to wave to help him up, if he wanted help.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »
*Kitt shook his head... the mask wasnt vanishing.... he looked round at the other before turning back to Jaida in fron of him.... and imitating her with a cautious wave, when this seemed to please her and held out her hand he flinched pulling back, before taking it and pulling himself to his feet.... he tried to speak but his voice emerged only as a muffled mumble... giving a final desperate pull at the mask he gave up and looked back at Jaida... he had an idea...

pointing to himself several times he then wrote his name KITT in large letters with one paw in the earth, scraping out the large letters... he looked back at Jaida and pointed from himself to the writing and back again*

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
The two-tailed white wolf slowly opened his eyes skyward, his being outside caused him to look about to try to get his bearing and often speak quietly to himself as he slowly  rose to his feet. "Alright, came back from the grave-site, went into the workplace..." he started to list out as the tip of the sheath for the sword he wore about his waist brushed against the ground while he was getting up. "...then a shock, and then I blacked-out, and now I'm here? I don't get it." His metal feet thudded against the ground as he stepped in the grass, brushing himself off and examining his own body for marks of where he would've sustained the shock. "No marks... something's not right." he muttered as he started to walk about, trying to make sense of what happened to him and where he was.