The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life.  (Read 47951 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
End of life.
« on: August 26, 2009, 04:44:53 PM »
Okay, so the story goes as this;

When you die, your spirit is taken to a different dimension- this is where you live for eternity (unless you are killed, or become a better or eviler spirit), but there are 4 dimensions for spirits that are close to one another. (kinda like countries, but yeah. :P)

There are the two obvious ones, which are both like heaven and hell.

-The place where purely good spirits go is called Onea
-The place where purely evil spirits go is called Heno

-The other dimension, which is full of neutral (neither pure good nor evil) spirits is called Folen, where almost all spirits start off at, unless there is a major exception (like if you were like hitler or something haha)

-The final dimension is where spirits that have been killed go. They have no memories and can only get back to their dimension if they remember themselves (which is very hard)!! It is 'the nameless dimension'

Magic, weapons, technology... anything is allowed! There is no particular game/story/movie theme, so anyone can go for it.

But there are just a few rules:

NO GOD MODDING. - I absolutely can't stand it when people make themselves better than everyone else by like a million per cent, so if you do it, you'll probably get kicked, unless it is ABSOLUTELY justified.

~and~

No taking over peoples characters without permission.

That's it really, ANYONE can join, the more the merrier, all I ask is that you put your character in the OOC thread :3

Name:
Abilities:
Special item:
Weapon:
Magic spells known:
Personality:
(may also be good if you can mention how you died in the main RP too :3)

See you on here!

Post Merge: August 26, 2009, 04:57:47 PM
   Xleena awoke inside a large crystal, jutting out of the unusual landscape. Confused, she squinted her eyes to try and get a better view of what was in front of her. Suddenly, the crystal began to crack, startling Xleena.
   It broke with the sound of a gong and she fell to the floor, slightly dizzy. She knew for one thing, this wasn't Earth. Staring down at her paws, she examined her body, surprised to find there was no blood or gun marks. I must be dead! She thought, horrified. Those gang members had actually finished me off!
   Looking up at the purple sky and blue grassy field where she had awoken, she wondered where she was.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:57:47 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: End of life.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »
Jaida slowly opened her eyes and went to rub her head, expecting it to hurt, but stopped when she realized it didn't. "What the...? I know he hit me with something..." She thought to herself, puzzled. She looked around and noticed the landscape was quite odd and that it looked nothing like where she had been. "Hmm...I'm not in Kansas anymore, I guess." She chuckled slightly but stopped suddenly. "Wait. Am I dead?!" She exclaimed aloud, not looking happy at all (who would be?). "Of course...that's what I get for being a good person." She grumbled.
She looked around again. "This is not how I pictured the after-life..." She sighed to herself. "Beggars can't be choosers, I guess. So what do I do now?"

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »
Opening his eyes. The beast or 'Filth' as he became to know himself looked around. Loosing a roar he broke free from his confines, sending shards scattering around the blisteringly cold wastes. Sniffing deeply all he could detect was the ice. Closing his eyes he tried to remember what happened. Rage, terrible rage as he tore apart the buildings supports and pulled up the foundations, then incredible pain filled his senses as a support beam skewered him to the floor while the building collapsed around him. Snapping open his eyes, Filth began to look for shelter, not really caring for the environment he was placed in.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »
   Xleena stretched her arms, realising this was a very different afterlife from which she had been told about. She panicked for a moment, thinking it was hell, but came to realise it was far to tranquil to be somewhere like that.
   This doesn't really seem like heaven though she thought calmly. Even if it wasn't she began to be growing fond of the unbelievable surroundings. It looked just like rural earth, but the blue grass carried on for miles and miles, with all sorts of unusual plants not usually associated with fields growing all around her. Any rock that was around were shatterings of crystal similar to what she had been reborn from. There were no signs of wildlife to be found, not even the sounds of a bird could be heard. There was just...silence.
No clouds dominated the purple sky. Xleena also noticed the temperature was just right and she had no feelings for food or water. Guess this is what being dead does to you... She thought with a dry smirk. Xleena felt she could get used to this, but the only thing bothering her now was how lonely she suddenly felt. Was she the only one here, in this new afterlife?

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 10:08:43 PM »
Jaida began to walk around, humming softly to herself and just looking at the environment. "Am I the only one here?" She thought to herself. "I can't be..."
She continued to hum to herself to try to entertain herself. She could see no signs of anyone else being there. Also, she had no idea how she'd find others if there were any since the place seemed to go on forever. She kind of wondered if there was an echo, but she didn't feel like testing it out. "I have a feeling this is going to take a while...if there's even anybody else here."

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »
   Xleena had been sat for an hour now, looking into the sky and feeling as if it was staring back. With a shiver, she started to get up to walk.
   She suddenly heard a very faint humming coming from in front of her, and it sounded furry! Dusting herself off quickly she ran froward, hoping for another soul to be here with her.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 10:23:54 PM »
Asia opened his eyes, seeing the sky through a pale, semitransparent crystal. There was a figure in the sky. It was a bird. He didn't like birds. Something must have gone wrong. He felt the dog's tail in his hand but he couldn't hear the dog. He couldn't hear anything until the crystal began to crack. He couldn't move and the crystal began to break down. Perhaps this is what the bird portended to. If the crystal broke, how far would he fall. The crystal broke. It was not far, landing on lush blue grass. He'd never seen it blue before, but it made sense to him.
Why was the blue in the sky, it should be on the floor is what he always thought. He liked this place. The bird was still in the sky but it did not move. Like a shadow. He gripped the dog tail, keeping it to his stomach. He didnt like birds. He decided to look down, to look at the grass. The crystal was in shards all around him, dissolving into the earth. It was neat, and would not hurt him. He liked the earth that the blue grass was on, and decided to sit on it.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 10:43:32 PM »
She stopped suddenly and discontinued her humming as she heard someone running, getting closer to her from ahead. She peered into the distance to see someone running towards her, not looking vicious or anything of the sort.
"Maybe not as long as I thought..." She thought as she just stood there and watched the figure get closer.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 11:14:38 PM »
Asia ran his hands through the grass, tearing a few blades and put them with the dog's tail. He looked up, and the bird in the sky had changed. It looked as though it were about to flap, or in the beginning stages of flapping, but again it did not move. Asia stood up and decided to explore.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »
'...! Hello?' Called out Xleena to the anthro in the distance, noticing how she wasn't out of breath, even after 500 yards!
  She was a bad runner when she was alive, and could hardly run down the distance of her street without being out of breath. Now however, she could run without even breathing in...wait...was she breathing at all?! Startled by this new discovery, she ground to a halt.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »
Jaida had just stood there watching and listening. She heard the other say "hello" and responded. "Hello!" She sort of yelled. Then she continued to watch the other run before they came to a halt.
"Huh...I wonder what that's all about..." She thought to herself. She began walking towards the other, somewhat cautious though she didn't know why.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »
Asia sauntered through the field. At his side, he noticed one thousand figurines, all 1 foot high, all evenly spaced, all looking at him. They were stone. Quite dead. No faces.

Asia stopped.

He reached out his paw and touched one, where a nose would be. A thorn appeared and stung him. He didn't like it, and walked away.

Turning his head around, he saw the figurines followed him. They limped uncomfortably, barely able to stay upright, yet their speed kept with him. He decided to run, and they ran past him. He looked up to the sky, and the bird had come closer, half way through a flap. The bird had stopped though, or moved too slow for him to see.

Asia stopped, there was no use in running.

The figurines had stopped.

"Sorry," Asia said.

He walked away and they did not follow.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:06:48 AM by AsiaBunny »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 12:00:28 AM »
The figure stood in what seemed to be a vast sea of black and white streaks. 'It' was all it could think of itself as, since it couldn't remember what it looked like, and the robe it wore hid all genders from it. It continued to float there until it saw a rock and 'blinked' to it, holding on until it either ran into something else or found someone else in this name-less space to talk to. Everytime I try to remove the robe, it slips out of my fingers and back onto my body, same with this mask. who am I, what am I?! were its usual thoughts while it sat on the rock.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 07:11:44 PM »
   Embarrassed, and realising she had made the other figure cautious, she laughed nervously and said louder than usual (the figure hadn't reached her yet) 'Heh heh, sorry, I just realised I'm not breathing... Do you know where we are?'
   Walking towards the person, she realised how pretty she was, and this made Xleena stutter more 'I-i'm sorry if I seem w-wierd..' Looks like my social skills are the only thing that's not improved since I've become dead. She thought a little bitterly, knowing that's what killed her in the first place.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »
Jaida didn't even notice her stutter, her brain just skipped over it casually because she didn't think it had been a big deal. She stopped in front of the other figure. "I have no idea...I just know that this is not how I imagined things. But maybe I was just a little too hopeful and optimistic." She responded with a slight chuckle. She did notice while she was speaking though that the other was right, she wasn't breathing either. She thought it was strange, but so was being dead, so she just didn't think about it.