The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life.  (Read 48095 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: End of life.
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2009, 10:40:41 PM »
   Feeling slightly stupid about her slight panic, she noticed Kitt writing his name on the floor. What a strange mask he's wearing... she thought, as she edged closer to Jaida and Kitt. She looked back at Asia, and concerned about him she changed her mind, staying on his side, in case he needed any help. However, she could sense he would want some time alone right now.
   Turning her attention to Kitt, she smiled and waved slightly awkwardly. 'I'm Xleena' she blurted, feeling the most unsure of the character that stood in front of her.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »
Kitt nodded and waved shyly back, he took a step back as she walked towards him.. and then relaxed when she did not pounce... he then pointed back from himself to the name on the floor... he was frustrated at being unable to get the others to understand, and also sad... he wished he could talk to the others, but any words he offered seemed only to be heard as a mumble...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009, 10:58:40 PM »
The experiment paused for a second. It seemed the Cold wastes were coming to an end, a few leagues down, he could see the tell tale haze of heat. Picking up the pace, Filth ended up sprinting as fast as he could towards the heat. Strangely enough, he didn't require air. Though after a while, his legs began to burn so he had to stop. Fortunately he had reached his destination. Looking around, he could still see no other signs of life. Coming to the conclusion that it was simply just another training program, He put himself on high alert as he walked through the boiling wastes.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009, 11:09:46 PM »
After testing out the heat of the lava, which frightened him a tad bit, Kaar looked toward the horizon and could barely make out a distant figure in the distance. What is was, if it wasnt human, he didn't know. "Well I'm not alone, but will this thing greet me with pleasantries or hostilities." Suddenly a fiery pain engulfed his gut, mainly where he got stabbed in both ends of his body. Holding onto the sides of his stomach he collapsed screaming at the sudden intensity as his insides rotted within him. "What.... what is happening to me!?" he gasped barely conscious.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2009, 03:15:52 AM »
Jaida looked down at what Kitt wrote on the ground then back up at him, jumping slightly from surprise when Xleena blurted out her name. "So, you're Kitt?" She sort of asked while pointing at him then the name, showing him that she acknowledged and understood what he was trying to tell them. "I'm Jaida." She said, placing her paw on her chest. She did the gesture out of habit though, not from thinking that he was stupid or anything.
"Now I'm wishing I had learned sign language before I died..." She chuckled a little. She looked around at everyone, though barely laying eyes on Asia, and then around at the landscape once again. "So...what do we do now?" She questioned.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2009, 06:41:14 AM »
As he wandered about, he thought he could hear voices in the distance, so he took to the cover of some nearby trees and just listened as he waited to try to find out more about what was going on. During his listening-in on the conversation, thought he could hear someone say "...before I died...", which sparked more than just a curiosity as he watched. "That'd explain no marks on my body from this, but not why I still have these legs..." he quietly spoke to himself. "Or even why I have the Spirit of Ebele." He kept an eye on the group, wondering what else they were going to talk about while they were together. He made a mental note that one was wearing a mask that seemed to hinder his communication with the others, his poise seemed to note that he did not know the others that well.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2009, 07:42:37 AM »
*Kitt nodded furiously when Jaida undestodd what Kitt meant, when she then told him her name he nodded again... looking round at the landscape he sat down pulling his legs up to his chest, he could feel, as if the suit was starting to slide away again as he was calming down, tugging at the mask again it still seemed solid enough*
"So...what do we do now?" She questioned.
*Kitt shrugged his shoulders looking up at her, looking towards a small copice of trees he saw a faint glimmer, like the purple sunlight in this place relfected off metal... turning to look he strianed to see anything through the fogged lense of the mask... giving up he sat back down*

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
Pausing for a moment, Xleena said 'Well, perhaps we should do what the guardian thing said and walk with the intention of finding what we want.' She began to pace forward and stopped. Looking back at the three she thought suddenly aloud, 'but what do you all want to find?'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »
*Kitt turned as she asked the question aloud, immediatly he tugged at the suit and mask, and made a movement as if to tell someone to stop or cut.... he tried desperatly to show he simply wanted to talk again and breath properly....*

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »
Noticing the suit was causing Kitt trouble, as well as previously realising that he wore the suit through no choice of his own, she decided to try and do something about it. Remembering her spells she had in her former life, she tried to think of one that would help, and wouldn't hurt Kitt at the same time. Walking up to the suit she began to examine what type of material it was made of.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »
*Kitt flinched as she walked up to him, but relaxed when she showed no sign of attacking or hurting him.... as she examined the suit he tried to think back to when the suit had materialised, he remembered his pulse quickening at the sight of others... and then when he fell a feeling... a feeeling of fear! with sudden understanding he waved his arms to get her attention he pulled at the suit and mask, and then mimed being scared, shaking dramatically and hiding his face with his arms.... he only hoped she or one of the other might understand*

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
Kindran felt the explosion of the stage and was caught in mid sentence, "HOLY...." and instead of feeling nothing he just went to some weird otherworldly place. The orange flames had turned purple and Kindran now had a faint new sense about him. "Hello?" he said to no one.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »
Jaida watched Kitt. "Scared?" She questioned. "What does being scared have to do with anything?" She asked herself more than anyone else. She thought for about five minutes before having a guess. "Wait...do you think this...thing...appears when you're scared or something like that?" She asked, looking at Kitt again.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »
*Kitt nodded franticaly, he felt relief that they had understood him, sitting down he pulled his legs up to his chin and looked up at Jadia.... he tried to calm down but the claustophobic qualities of the suit made it hard as each breath was hard and his vision blurred.... he tried not to cry, though the others wouldnt be able to see he didnt want to lose that last bit of self control* "mfmffmm!" *Kitt had forgoteen about the mask so his question simply came out as a muffled mumbling, standing back up he looked around and then shrugged his shoulders and made a gesture as if saying* "well what now?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »
"Well, you're probably going to learn how to meditate and control your heart rate..." She said. "Kind of like The Hulk has to do." She wasn't sure if he'd get the reference but it made her smile at least. She looked to Xleena. "I'm not sure where I want to go or what exactly I want to find..." She stated, finally answering Xleena's question.