The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Nerve of .....  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
The Nerve of .....
« on: March 14, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »
THose people!

So, I'm sitting in my room, doing nothing wrong, and my annoying little brother comes bursting in and steals my stuffed animals. (His life has just shortened ten years.) I ran after him, thudding down the hall, beat him up and got my teddy bear back. Afterward, he runs downstairs and tattles to mama then I get in trouble. I sat there and looked at my mama like she was on crack. You've got to be KIDDING ME!! Every time something happens that's his fault, I get in trouble...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: The Nerve of .....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »
the same happens to me, i bought some jos louis (little chocolate cakes) put them in the cupboard and the next day someone stole 4 of them, i yelled at my sister and i got in trouble, and she got dessert.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »
.... that's just wrong.

Besides, he gets whatever he asks for. Their response to something I ask; "Go get a job Samantha." or, my personal favorite; "Maybe for your birthday/Christmas/next year."

What am I? Chopped liver? Jeez, they act like he's the angel and I'm a little demon-child....
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »
Jeez, they act like he's the angel and I'm a little demon-child....

I know what that is...
My little brother annoys me beyond comprehension. And when he starts blabbing something I don't even understand and no one's listening, I tell him to shut up and my mom starts "Can't the kid talk??"
I mean... SHE WASN'T EVEN LISTENING!
God.. I feel better now xD
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Jad'Thor

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Jaddius F.X. Thor
    • Awards
  • Species: Tri-tailed Folf
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue,Black
  • Height: 1.88m
  • Weight: 67Kg
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »
yep happens all the time with me my sister screams at anyone in a 2 meter radius of her so she can get them in trouble, then i tell her to shut up and i get in trouble WTF?
dont click my pet!!!!

i was here FIRSTer...ish!,and will throw cookies at your face at will :3

i dunno how i got him....but i do, and ill always be grateful for him...

Offline FurFlyer

• Eager Elephant
  • This concept of normality confuzzles one.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret
  • Coloring: Darker Brown body and back with Light Brown belly and under Tail..
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Muscular yet Slim built
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »
I can relate to you all.. My sister is 13 and tries to act hard.. she has a "boyfriend".. hmm.. and rings him up saying stuff like "you better not be sleeping with anyone" .. its just like act your age?! she'll talk C-R-A-P to me.. then if i say one thing back, i get told off. My parents let her get away with whatever she wants and then if i do the same or ask her what shes doing i get the blame. She also tries to get me into trouble a lot and my parents are that stupid that they fall for it.. example.. were sitting watching tv, im on my PSP, x factor or something was on and we were both quiet then i commented "that guys terrible lol" and she went "CHRIS STFU".. my dad comes downstairs and starts shouting in my face.. when I shout back saying "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" i get punched and have my PSP thrown at the wall.. then he picks me up and starts squaring up to me asking if I wanted a fight. My sister at this point going "WHATS THE POINT" with me thinking "you started it so what you complaining about".. i talked to some friends and stayed the night at someones then travelled to my Grandmas 100 miles away on the train..

*sighs* life sucks
My website..
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3355299668_5ecaa7faaf_o.png

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/3323787844_f0b526906a_o.gif

When I was younger I used to pray for a bike, Then I realized god didn't work like that, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness..

Offline Noke

• Foxy Fox
  • It's another day older in these exiled years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 5' 4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Skinny but very fluffy
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 01:37:10 AM »
im sry fur...  :'( i hope things arent always like tht between u and ur dad, hope u move to US.... i wont yell at u hehehe

Offline FurFlyer

• Eager Elephant
  • This concept of normality confuzzles one.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret
  • Coloring: Darker Brown body and back with Light Brown belly and under Tail..
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Muscular yet Slim built
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »
My website..
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3355299668_5ecaa7faaf_o.png

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/3323787844_f0b526906a_o.gif

When I was younger I used to pray for a bike, Then I realized god didn't work like that, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness..

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 03:05:30 AM »
Yea Fur! :) ~zombie voice~...Cooommmeeee toooo UUUUSSSSS......pwease?
=========

....Oh...and yea...So I'm living with my mom,...a 9 year old OMEN sister.....and a blahblahblah Stepdad.......who's the father of the little demon child.......She get's EEEEVVVVEEEERRRRYYYY thing she wants....I get a regular toothbrush, she gets some $50 Electric toothbrush.....I get nothing, she gets some new shoes...I get nothing AGAIN, she gets 100 bucks...The little thing even has a bigger ROOM THAN I and she got her first phone at 8....I had to wait till I was 14......She's the spark that gets flames between my step-dad and my mom going.....like a frikin forest fire.....Then someone makes her feel bad and it's INSTANTLY their fault........XD even my grandma hates my step-dad...he walked past her and she had a HUUUGE knife, looked at me, and smiled, then acted like she was stabbing her!..........Oh, and since my mom doesn't have a job yet, he has to pay for mostly everything....and me and my mom have to be his slaves, cleaning up after him, listening to him talk on the phone to his friends about how great his PERFECT farm is......i mean...HE's practically PERFECT.........UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!......and the funny thing is...our neighbors that live infront of us have a restraining order on him...and me and the neighbors are STILL close friends....He's lost about 4-5 'friends'.......so WHOSE the stupid one here?

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »
ouch... This si why I hate leaving for a while... I miss all the good stuff. ;3 I'm sorry your siblings are so evil. My little brother has chilled out. I told him I'd sic his girlfriend on him if he didn't leave me alone. ;) Yes, I am that sneaky. Besides, she's a good friend of mine and I'm the reason they're together so he's lucky I solve all their problems. Little butt.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 03:52:55 AM »
Hmmm... If Flyer moves to the US, I'll half-consider staying. He's a compelling person... Still, I love the UK... Oh I dunno, that's a few years ahead.

But, anyway, yeah. I have had my share of stupidity from my little sister. I can't even recall anything she's done to me, for she has done an ungodly amount to try and ruin my life. It worked, too, about four years ago, when she was seven and I was nine... Then I learned the wonders of a quick tongue and I was able to convince my parents that she was just a liar. I maintain a silver stream of speech whenever she tries anything with me, and I often convince HER to do change her own mind.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 03:55:07 AM »
I wish I had it like YOU....I cant do that...I'll just get shot down...

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 05:47:17 AM »
Eh? Shot down? What is with all of these angry parents? They had better hope that I don't catch hold of them mistreating MY friends, otherwise I'll show them the Wolf part of me. I dare-say, if anyone ever harms a Furry pack-mate, I will talk their minds and souls down to a breaking point, and then shatter them with a curse and an iron heel.

Shattered... Flyer... Gizor... Jojo... ...Growlf!; I can't comprehend you excellent people having anyone hate you at all, less so your own family.

Offline Jad'Thor

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Jaddius F.X. Thor
    • Awards
  • Species: Tri-tailed Folf
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue,Black
  • Height: 1.88m
  • Weight: 67Kg
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 06:12:46 AM »
hehheehe my sisters on camp now no one is left to annoy me MUHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!.
dont click my pet!!!!

i was here FIRSTer...ish!,and will throw cookies at your face at will :3

i dunno how i got him....but i do, and ill always be grateful for him...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 09:46:46 PM »
I get dinner duty for the next two weeks for 'back-talking'. As if. And I have to "make what I tell you to, how I tell you to, and when I tell you too." per what my mother says. All because I tried to defend myself and get a little more time to finish my homework earlier today.

Psh. I'm not listening to them. They've gotten on my nerves for the last time, and I've had it. When I make dinner tomorrow night, we're having what I make or they starve.

And another thing she pulled on me, "You're not allowed to date until Alex comes back." WTF?!

I'm not a baby, first off. Secondly, my love-life doesn't need to be posted all over the house or talked about to every freaking family member we have. And third, I'm not going to effin' get pregnant the first time I go out on a date, or any other time. What is wrong with going to hang out with a bunch of guys my age and having fun with them?

It's not as though I'm going to jump at the first offer of sex I get. I've turned down several because I'M NOT A *******!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 12:50:24 AM by Jesse Kaintuck »
Your Worst Nightmare