The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ves art ^_^  (Read 7517 times)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
ves art ^_^
« on: June 25, 2023, 06:21:08 PM »
a collection of little doodles  ^_^
(Some of these have been uploaded to my tumblr before)

[ID: A series of drawings. The first is a polite teal cat in a yellow jumper and pink skirt.
The second is some sketches of an anthro cat, dog and angry bird.
The third is a headshot of a concerned teal cat shrugging.
The forth is a drawing of a mischevious blue and yellow anthro fennec fox. [/end ID]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 11:12:41 PM by Ves »
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: ves art ^_^
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 05:03:21 AM »
Hmm not bad, better than I can do, (my drawing skills are newbie level)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023, 07:14:33 PM »
Hmm not bad, better than I can do, (my drawing skills are newbie level)
hehe to be honest I’m a newbie myself, this stuff is some of the first furry art I’ve done, n it’s only from February
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 02:39:50 PM »
These are gorgeous. I love the use of colour, and the way that you shape them. FTW for no use of anti-aliasing XD it is something that I love to see in artwork. Nice crispy lines. I wonder if I make any sense...  :nerd: I love it!

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 09:13:18 PM »
These are gorgeous. I love the use of colour, and the way that you shape them. FTW for no use of anti-aliasing XD it is something that I love to see in artwork. Nice crispy lines. I wonder if I make any sense...  :nerd: I love it!

hehe thank you!  ^_^
I love making set colour palettes and just colouring all my drawings with them so none of my characters really have set colours :P and yes low px drawings ftw!
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2023, 07:05:24 PM »
new fursona - meet Lumi! ^_^
she’s a nervous little blue cat who loves art n hates loud noises :3 

[ID: A drawing of a teal anthro cat standing nerviously with a slightly concerned face.
She has yellow eyes, whiskers and inner ears; white socks; a pink nose and paws and pink stripes.

Written is her name "Lumi" and zir pronouns: "ze/zir", "bee/bees" and "she/her" [/end ID]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 10:55:06 PM by Ves »
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2023, 02:16:12 PM »
Oooh! I love zir. Such a lovely blue fur~ I really like how you detail the fur; I feel as if I could reach out and touch zir. The way the fur is detailed makes me think of when sunlight shines on guard hairs  ^_^

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: dragowolfox
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2023, 03:13:38 PM »
I just love how you color!! Great work

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2023, 03:12:08 PM »
some little doodles

[ID: A series of sketches featuring paws and headshots of: an alligator ,a silly dog, a cockitiel, a cat, a tiger, and finially a full body of an antho cat. Each one has pink blush. /end ID]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 11:03:02 PM by Ves »
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2023, 07:36:13 PM »
tried some more classic pixel art (aka s m a l l)

but of course could not resist adding some little effects

[ID: A pixel art drawing of a chill, orange dog wearning a blue hoodie and purple jogging bottoms, they have one paw in the hoodie pocket.
The backgroung is green with yellow patterns in the first image, and is flat green in the second /end ID]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 10:35:35 PM by Ves »
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2023, 12:25:22 AM »
2 doodles of my fursonas, Iso and Beewee respectively!

Been considering switching Iso (the bug in my pfp)'s colour palette from blue to green :3 I feel like it’d fit xir better, but then again blue is the classic fursona colour >.>

(I have also learned to scale up my tiny drawings, yippee!)

don’t think I’ve posted Beewee (Beepy? can’t decide which is a better name) here yet :0

[ID: The first image is a pixel art drawing of a green anthro isopod smiling sticking their tongue out with xir hands on xir face and waving xir other arms. Xe is surrounted by pink stars and hearts.

The second image is of an anthro black cat looking shocked. She has 3 exclaimatoin marks next to her. [/end ID]

Post Merge: October 07, 2023, 06:09:47 PM

Beewee (beepy? man I really can’t decide) drawing based off this animation!  ^_^

It’s a little ooc for her to be so cool  B) but everyone can be hip from time to time.
Beewee's a little confused and a little out of it all the time, but I feel like she just goes with the flow despite not knowing ..exactly what that flow is.

So of course I had to include a little drawing of her being utterly confused :P

(Aha I have figured out hyperlinks!)

[ID: The fist image is of a pixel art drawing of an anthro black cat sitting squashed in a square above a music player bar.
She is wearing a blue hoodie and pink shorts. She has one paw in her pocket and her tail flows outside the square.

The second image is a smaller drawing of the same cat standing shocked. Her arms are skrunched up and her tail is sticking up. Beads of sweat come off her head. [/end ID]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 10:48:37 PM by Ves »
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2023, 07:42:04 PM »
Fantastic stuff!  :D Such beautiful colours, such wonderful shapes! Always a joy to see your thread updated  :* :* :*

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2023, 08:31:40 PM »
Aw thank you  ^_^ ^_^!! Your compliments always mean a lot to me!
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2023, 08:24:00 PM »
(Drew this a few days ago but I’ve been a little caught up with school)

I have finally done the mandatory ADHD “combining the fandoms I’m deeply obsessed with” thing :D

Combining portal and furry through Beepy as Chell :3

It was a little difficult to get the white-and-blue portal gun to be visible against the white-and-blue shirt  but I think I managed alright  >.>

[ID: pixel art of an anthro black cat holding a futuristic white portal gun.
She has vacent yellow eyes, no visable mouth and is wearing a rolled-up orange boiler suit; with the top half wrapped around her waist, and 2 vests: blue and white. Plastic springs are attached to her knees.

The second image is the same as the first, with more shadows and a blue glow coming from the portal gun /end ID]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 11:04:06 PM by Ves »
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: dragowolfox
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2023, 06:32:22 PM »
I'm really loving the wide eyed cats lol! so cute. absolutely wonderful color usage