The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Coming Catastrophe: The Search For The Guardians.(We were a bunch of idiots!  (Read 4528 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Turian
  • Coloring: Grey carapace
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Typical for Turians.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
~~~ By the River ~~~

"Is it possible to help your people or just you? The thing that your Empire do with its people is... wrong. No one should live like this.". The elf said, slowly petting the fox as the water procedure was continuing. Lower and lower, until she reached the bottom of his body. Because Atauri was a tactile person, she wanted to pet him forever, especially in the lower part. It was also a way of preparing a one for a talk, that takes place inside the mind of both. The elf was perfectly aware that there always were things which are best left untouched, but they reside in darkest parts of memory. And even if a person desired to express them, he can't as it might hurt him. That's why the Darnassian priestess tried to relax the fox alongside with giving him a delight. Because as she noted, the vulpine knight hasn't had it for a quite long time. Or didn't have at all.

The knight request was a bit vague for the night elf, but Tristan' body language gave a clue. She was a little surprised with his ask. The thing is that creatures like she is, the ones with no fur or scalies, were less enjoyable when it comes about physical interaction. In her opinion, in combination with their cute appearance, anthro people were absolute champions with it. So naturally, the night elf slowly nodded silently on the fox' request following by smiling. After he allowed to wash him in delicate places, it was a fair deal. And the sharp-eared hoped that the blacky would enjoy it, just like Atauri enjoying the feeling of the contact.
  • Signature art by: Furry Defence Forces
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke

“If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together” African proverb

"Who I am is not important, my message is." Revan

Online Tristan Foxalot

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
~~~ By the River ~~~

Tristan grinned at Atauri's ascent, drawing himself closer as his hands fell upon her back, pulling the elf into his embrace. His hands were rough, clearly Tristan had been through some years of action with those hands, gliding them down the elf's back until they fell beneath the surface of the water. And now being like this, so close to each other, Atauri would be able to feel the excitement that had come to so fill the knight.

"Stay with me tonight." Tristan would whisper to Atauri, his own hands reacting into the similar places that Atauri's hands had wandered, "It has been so long since I had the company of another like this. Stay with me, if only for one night. And if you do, it will be a night we will not soon forget."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:59:16 PM by Tristan Foxalot »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
~~~ By the River ~~~

The closer the two were getting to each other, the faster blood in Atauri's veins was flowing. And the fox could feel it as not just water becomes warmer - the air around the couple slowly increases in degree. Tristan's embrace was a thing she hadn't experience for a while. And get it from one of her favorite species was a real gift from the pretty one. Course, his next offer has empowered the night elf' desire to stay more with the black vulpine, so the sorceress has even hugged him firmly. In the way, the two could feel the skin of each other. Not only she hoped to see his past but also enjoy the company of the fox. It will be just one night so that Viktor won't notice it. The elf felt that in order to uncover Tristan' past, she need to get closer to him. She even could say that she started to have feelings toward the vulpine. Maybe if she has never met Viktor, Tristan could surely be the one who she will take care of for the rest of her life.

"Just one night? Very well, the pretty one. Everyone needs some love as it reminds us that we're living beings. And I should admit, I'm always loved your kind. But I have to check Viktor first - I'm worried about him after the thing happened today. Just like you, he has a dark and very twisted past. Can you let me... check him?". The purple-skinned said playfully, running with her hand over the knight's head slowly. She liked Tristan, and she liked Jofan too. Sure thing, it's impossible to love everyone, but it's possible to help the ones, who needed. And this is why Atauri exists.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke

“If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together” African proverb

Online Tristan Foxalot

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
~~~ By the River ~~~

Tristan pulled away to look down into Atauri's eyes, Tristan filled with need and desire and his hunger clawed at him to simply take what he wants, but he is no beast. Not anymore. Tristan then looked down, and nodded, and he said in whisper, "Meet me here later tonight, when skies are dark and the moon is full, after everyone else is asleep."

"Until then..." He says, looking back up at Atauri before giving her a smile, pulling her closer in his embrace as he leans closer, closing his eyes as his lips met hers, gifting her a small but tender kiss, soon pulling away with the smile still on his face, "Let that be a taste of things to come."

With that, Tristan finally let go of the elf and stepping away from her, turning his back to her as he says, "I still need to finish washing myself and my armour, and then I will return. Return to the others, I shall not be long."

Once Atauri had left him, returning to the others, Tristan would turn back to the skies above, watching them turn black now that the sun had truly set. He wished that Atauri humored him, he needed the distraction, needed to think of anything else than what troubles him. With a sigh, the knight would finish washing his fur before returning to the bank, kneeling down at the water's edge to start washing his armor, the dust and muck of the city carried away on the currents of the stream. Once he had finished, his fur had dried enough for him to dress, slipping back on his underclothes before fastening his armor to himself, and then he rose from the river bank to return to his horse. He was not completely clean, his clothes were still messy without the services of a launder, but at least his armor and fur were clean, now enveloped in the freshness of the forest rather than the stench of the city.

~~~ At Camp ~~~

Now refreshed, Tristan takes the reins of his horse and takes to guide her back to the others, soon finding that a small camp was already being constructed, guiding his horse over to a clear spot next to Spyra and Ray, making this spot his own. Admittedly, Tristan was not one to use tents or shelter, preferring to sleep through the night as the animals do, exposed to the elements. He has even come to enjoy it, for there is nothing like sleeping under a blanket of stars and listening to the sounds of nature as one drifts off into their dreams; a most idyllic life that gives Tristan some measure of peace. Vulpines were also not so different from the beasts of the land, and Tristan's long years of travel have allowed him to adapt to this particular lifestyle. Of course, he also enjoyed a comfortable bed as well, when opportunity permits.

After placing Midnight at a spot where she can graze and be comfortable, Tristan joined the others around the fire, looking over to see Ray nestled up to his mother, and the knight could not help with smile at the sight.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 09:30:39 PM by Tristan Foxalot »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
Once Atauri' body was dry enough, she has dressed up and gone to the camp. As an elemental mage, such a procedure was fast. Everything the elf needed to do is to increase the temperature of her body shortly. As she was dressing, the sorceress hoped that when she and Tristan would remain alone, the elf can get her answers. For now, the result the female wizard achieved was a good start. Atauri almost has forgotten the feeling she is going to experience tonight. As she was becoming stronger, the more challenges she faced with. A common thing for those who possess significant powers, especially destructive ones. Perhaps, that's why Guardians don't have time for such things as love.

"How are you, my lovely wolf? Maybe you tell us now what made you like this?". The priestess said once she had sat in front of Viktor. She collapsed her legs under her and watching in his eyes. She also noted that the sky' color has returned to its typical night color. But what's made her frown - she didn't hear any birds, not even owls which are common in these lands. The elf hoped this forecasts nothing evil. Because in most cases, that means the land is cursed.