The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 15028 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2019, 03:45:18 AM »
K'Tath remained silent, but upon entering the tunnel, he stopped, and subtly began to tremble. This tunnel... brought back memories. He could faintly hear hissing, though he was not sure if they were in the tunnel, or merely his imagination.

The others would hear nothing, see nothing but a combat-hardened Lucario stopped and subtly trembling for seemingly no reason.
the icy Vulpix jumped onto the back of the Lucario, possibly pushing him into the tunnel entrance which lead to a slide down to an underground bunker....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2019, 05:52:22 AM »
Luke stopped walking abruptly, almost knocking into K'Tath before he realized that the heavily-equipped lucario was not moving forward anymore. He noticed that the fearsome pokemon was shaking, as if something ahead of them had set him off. Worried, Luke tried to catch a glimpse of whatever was further down the tunnel.

"Hey, K'Tath? What is it? Is there something wrong?" he asked in confusion. He couldn't see whatever it was that had caused the crimson lucario to halt. Then, before K'Tath even had a chance to reply, the Alolan vulpix shot over his shoulder from the entrance to the tunnel and leaped onto K'Tath's back, propelling him forward and down some kind of sliding incline. Shocked by the vulpix's sudden appearance and the empty space that had just opened up in front of him, Luke stumbled forward and felt his paws lose their purchase on the ground.

"W-w-WOAH!" he yelped in panic as he careened forward over the edge, and slid down the slope head first.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2019, 04:58:15 PM »
The second K'Tath was at the bottom of that slide, he leapt up, extended his wrist blades, and held them just under the Vulpix's chin. "Do that again, and you will learn in the worst of ways that Team Rocket is the least of your concerns..." he growled.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2019, 05:36:49 PM »
"Chill, or I will chill the air for you..." Roxi Growled back at K'tath, I sensed more rockets coming anyway, we needed to get out of sight of the windows... I can't risk revealing our secret base on account of your, fears..." She explained...

The Charmeleon soon followed behind the others and spotte K'tath. "I'd advise you to stand down or Team Rocket will be your primary concern.... they spotted something and are all over the ranch..." he informed the others.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2019, 06:01:41 PM »
Luke had finished his descent somewhat less gracefully, tumbling head first and landing after several forward somersaults at the end of the slide. He stood up from the ground, dusting himself off and trying to regain a little dignity.

Then he heard what the charmeleon had said. "They're here already?!" he whispered fearfully. "C'mon, let's get going! Lead the way!"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2019, 07:32:11 PM »
K'Tath reluctantly sheathed his blades and made his way through the tunnels, using his hunting mask's different vision modes to navigate the darkness.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2019, 08:10:38 PM »
The Charmeleon stepped in front of K'tath'  "The command center is that way..." He said pointing to the door behind the lucario just to the left of the slide exit.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2019, 08:15:18 PM »
K'Tath just growled irritably and headed into the command center.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2019, 12:05:17 AM »
Luke followed behind the other two pokemon, stepping cautiously in the darkened tunnel so as not to trip on anything.

"Command center? What do you mean by command center?" he asked as he stepped into the room.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2019, 12:48:40 AM »
Luke followed behind the other two pokemon, stepping cautiously in the darkened tunnel so as not to trip on anything.

"Command center? What do you mean by command center?" he asked as he stepped into the room.
Roxi was already in the command center now as a Snowy Ninetails her tails pressed a few buttons a circular desk would come up from the floor and a hologram projected map of Johto would come up on the table... various consoles lined the walls as well as a few computers.

As Tony, the Charmeleon stepped into the command center he asked "Does that answer question?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2019, 01:13:10 AM »
K'Tath looked around the room, his hand briefly moving for his mask, but quickly fell away. "So we're in here... what's next?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2019, 01:44:42 AM »
"Our next move is to prepare ourselves for the mission and then take the tunnel to cherrygrove city that should leave us far enough away from the ranch to avoid the Rockets..." The Charmeleon explained,  the ninetails  behind him pressing some buttons on a console causing the map to show the tunnel system and the highlight the tunnel they should take.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2019, 01:53:22 AM »
K'Tath saw the tunnel, and immediately, in the back of his mind, he heard the hissing again. Those things always did like dark, damp places like tunnels. He could hear the screams... the gunfire... the...

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2019, 02:44:17 AM »
Luke lightly tapped K'Tath on the shoulder. The other lucario looked like he was about to pass out or something, trembling slightly with a faraway look in his eyes.

"Hey, you alright there?" he asked with concern. It seemed like being underground had him shaken up for some reason.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2019, 03:04:56 AM »
K'Tath saw the tunnel, and immediately, in the back of his mind, he heard the hissing again. Those things always did like dark, damp places like tunnels. He could hear the screams... the gunfire... the...
Roxi noticed something about K'Tath "Hey you okay you look exactly like you did before coming down here." the icy Ninetails asked. "These tunnels are safe.."

The Charmeleon stepped behind K'Tath and set his claw on his shoulder "Can I trust that you can do what you need to do?" he asked.