The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 14574 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2019, 05:59:16 AM »
Ray stared at nothing, now confused.
Wait, you can hear me?
He was obviously excited now, the prospect of being heard and having a conversation releaved him of his loneliness, if even for a moment.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2019, 07:15:54 AM »
Luke stumbled and grabbed his head as another wave of pressure fell over his mind.

Wait, you can hear me? he heard a strange voice intone, much clearer this time than the last. He turned back to the strange one-eyed creature, now certain it must be coming from him.

"Agh, yes I can hear that. You're splitting my head open! How...what is this?" he asked, confused at how he could hear a voice despite the creature's lips not moving.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2019, 03:29:16 PM »
THe Icy Vulpix stepped near Luke and used her own psychic abilities to calm his headache. "He's speaking to you telepathically."  the  Vulpix explained

'Cianwood city, is where the lab is located, i had hoped to form a team to  bust the pokemorphs out before we destroyed the lab ,but looking at the people around me.... "He paused and put his clawed hand to his face.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2019, 03:36:07 PM »
K'Tath also heard the creature, but he was more interested in this "signal" was mentioned. Upon explanation, memories flashed through his head of his training. His harsh, brutal training. His right hand balled into a fist, but his facial expression was hidden behind his hunting mask.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2019, 05:09:18 PM »
Luke smiled gratefully at the vulpix. "Thank you, that feels better. I've never communicated telepathically before..." he said, a little weary.

He looked up upon hearing the charizard's words. "I'll join you! I know I might not look like much, but I've got to get into one of those labs," he said eagerly. He looked over at K'Tath. "Besides, maybe if you get him to join we'd have some more fighting power."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2019, 05:40:45 PM »
(The following was discussed between myself and Alessia)

If the Vulpic looked over to a nearby window, she'd see  man with a white uniform that had a big red R emblazoned on it. He was looking through the window at those assembled, and was taking great pains not to be seen, it seemed. K'Tath had his back turned, and seemed not to realize this interloper was present.

That changed in an instant when the intruder's radio went off: "All units, status report."

K'Tath snarled, his whole body jerking around and spotting the intruder. His wrist blade extended and his PCD engaged, his eyes flashing for a split second upon cloaking. The man took off running, and K'Tath dashed after him. But he didn't directly chase him; instead, he went into the surrounding forest and ahead of the interloper's path. And he played right into it. He activated a radio jamming signal, and waited. When the man was about to dash past him, K'Tath jabbed the blades through the man's body, and made sure he was dead before dropping him. "Where we are going... you cannot follow," he whispered, before retrieving a vial and pouring a corrosive blue liquid over the body. The body disintegrated, and K'Tath walked back to the ranch, de-cloaking as he walked through the doorway.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2019, 01:15:30 AM »
Nova stared at the transports body, looking for his keycard. He heard sirens that could no doubt be heard from quite aways from the lab, and spotted the keycard. He unlocked the cell door, walked out and turned left, toward the lab. "It'd be amazing if they didn't take apart the stuff I built." he thought to himself. Upon breaking down the lab door, the keycard didn't work, he went to where he was working a week ago and found the tech that he created. Two reconassaiance drones and a pair of swords that would fit under his sleeves. He used to have another set, but they were stolen. He put them on and tested them on the nearest guard. "Perfect." he grinned wickedly. He proceeded to look for the sign to the car garage. He's always wanted to drive one of those big transport trucks.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2019, 09:32:07 PM »
"Fighting power isn't exactly what we're looking for." The Charmeleon noted.

"More like commandos." Roxi the icy Vulpix added.

(sorry PSU fried, had to get a new one)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
"Whatever we're looking for, I would advise we discuss it in a more secure location," K'Tath said. "I took care of your interloper, but it won't be long before his friends are spread across this region looking for him." He retracted his blood-caked wrist blades as he said this. "Only so much I can do against that many enemies at once."

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2019, 10:52:03 PM »
"You seemed to have it under control pretty easily," Luke said, his eyes wide at the attack he'd just witnessed. "I'm also in favor of getting out of here as soon as possible, though. Who knows when someone else will come looking? Plus the police from New Bark Town may search the area after those kids we scared tell their story."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2019, 03:28:20 AM »
"The kids I scared do not concern me - at most, the police will assume the kids were ingesting... questionable material. Either that or they'd seen one too many sci-fi movies, and were imagining things out here," K'Tath said, turning his head to look Luke dead in the eyes. "The man I slew... I recognize the symbol on his uniform. I saw it all too often during my... training. But we must leave, before more of them show up. Present company considered, I can survive one or two of the enemy. More than that..." he indicated the Charizard. "... even he would have to work to keep them at bay without being carved to pieces." He looked to the Vulpix. "Have you any other safe havens?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2019, 03:35:47 AM »
"The kids I scared do not concern me - at most, the police will assume the kids were ingesting... questionable material. Either that or they'd seen one too many sci-fi movies, and were imagining things out here," K'Tath said, turning his head to look Luke dead in the eyes. "The man I slew... I recognize the symbol on his uniform. I saw it all too often during my... training. But we must leave, before more of them show up. Present company considered, I can survive one or two of the enemy. More than that..." he indicated the Charizard. "... even he would have to work to keep them at bay without being carved to pieces." He looked to the Vulpix. "Have you any other safe havens?"
" First of all that abandoned house is  considered haunted so the police will likely consider anything the boys said to be ghost, secondly." The Charmeleon ,by the name of Tony spoke as he stepped deeper into the home and opened a closet "We have a secret bunker here with a few escape tunnels running into places of new bark town in case a rocket ambush were to occur here, needless to say this isn't the first time rockets have come here the ranch is well known to be a secret pokemorph haven to certain pokemorph groups." He explained.

"As my lizard friend stated this isn't our first encounter."Roxi, the Icy Vulpix added  opening the secret entrance to the bunker, hidden behind a false wall in the back of the closet.

"I'll lock the door and engage the lockdown systems.." Tony added as he went to the  front door to lock it...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2019, 03:53:06 AM »
K'Tath was the first to start for the escape tunnel, being ready to engage his PCD if needed.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2019, 04:28:46 AM »
Luke followed behind K'Tath, eager to start the journey towards the labs but also thankful to have someone with combat abilities in front of him.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2019, 03:41:57 AM »
K'Tath remained silent, but upon entering the tunnel, he stopped, and subtly began to tremble. This tunnel... brought back memories. He could faintly hear hissing, though he was not sure if they were in the tunnel, or merely his imagination.

The others would hear nothing, see nothing but a combat-hardened Lucario stopped and subtly trembling for seemingly no reason.