The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 14617 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2018, 03:48:36 AM »
This evidently startled K'Tath, as he jumped, right hand back, and the wrist blades extended in an instant. It took a few moments for K'Tath to realize this one wasn't a threat, and he retracted his wrist blades.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people," he told the Charmeleon.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2018, 08:57:21 PM »
"Bah!" Luke shouted in surprise, jumping at the sound of a voice behind him and causing the pot to clatter noisily to the floor. He sighed with relief when he realized the charmeleon meant him no harm.

"Geez, just how many pokemon live here?!" he asked.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2018, 11:18:40 PM »
"I live her and usually just 3 ,but we're not exactly Pokemon" The Charmeleon replied, Turning to K'tath "I live here." he added
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:24:53 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2018, 11:54:23 PM »
"Oh, you aren't?" Luke asked curiously. "Hwat exactly are you, then?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2018, 03:58:08 PM »
"I can see that," K'Tath scoffed. "It's still not polite to sneak up on someone like that." He grabbed and activated one of his swords, the blue blade coming to life instantly in a crackle of tech. "Some... are more fatal than others when startled." He extinguished the blade and clipped it back to his belt.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »
Ray blinked slowly.
Oh...they can see me. He thought, though he was not aware that the thought had been projected psychically to the others in the room.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2019, 12:26:47 AM »
Luke saw the creature by the door slowly blink its one, giant eye. Then, he felt a strange pressure on his head, as if something was pressing against his mind.

"Oh....see me..." he heard some kind of garbled speech echo in his mind. Unnerved, Luke backed up further into the kitchen, away from the creature's gaze. "W-what was that?!" he asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2019, 01:02:12 AM »
K'Tath was suspicious of the creature. In a way, it reminded him of a race of creatures he saw... elsewhere, but he could not remember their name. They, too, had one eye. Still, both of K'Tath's hands rested on the hilts of his inactive swords, ready to draw them when needed. And, just in case, he had the "flashlight" humming, but not armed. He was not going to be caught flat-footed.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2019, 01:59:28 PM »
"Were you all drawn here by the 'signal?" the Charmeleon asked.

"Would you all just calm down, already?" The icy Vulpix asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2019, 03:44:54 PM »
-BZZZ-

"Entering the Fire Wing"
"Confirmed. Proceed cautiously"

-BZZZ-

"The room has been gassed transport. You can bring subject 42 to the experiment room."

-------

Jax heard all this over the transport's walkie-talkie, as the room was being gassed. Jax then slowly morphed into his Charizard form, with black and purple scales due to a failed stealth modification, and smelled the gas. His eyes widened when he smelled propane. He slowly grinned. "You are idiots." The transport walked in with the stretcher strapped on his Titanium Infused Steel Exo-Suit. Jax then looked at him, the transport looked at Jax. The transport looked at the air composition. "You've got to be kidd-" His words stopped as Jax lit a fire, which ran through the Piping system, and caused a fireball that could be seen for miles.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2019, 08:14:22 PM »
Luke turned to the charmeleon in confusion. "Signal? What signal?" he asked, now overwhelmed with the number of strange things that had happened today. He turned back to the alolan vulpix when she spoke. "Can you explain what's going on, then?!" he said.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2019, 02:21:44 AM »
"I confess, I too am curious about this... signal," K'Tath said. "I may have picked one up, but to be sure, I need to know what signal you refer to."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2019, 02:31:55 AM »
"Only pokemorphs would have picked it up, but it was a sort of distress call that originated from this house..." the Charmeleon explained." I found a nearby team rocket lab and their further experimenting on pokemorphs...."

the vulpix turned to Luke "You freaked out at our visitor and.... well now..." Roxy the icy vulpix or vulpix 'morph' responded.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2019, 02:40:26 AM »
Luke rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed. "Ah, heh, I didn't know I could do that..." he mumbled. Then, as if suddenly realizing something, his attention snapped to the charizard.

"There's a Team Rocket lab near here? Where exactly?!" he demanded.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2019, 02:43:27 AM »
K'Tath didn't voice any response to this news, but merely listened intently.