The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)  (Read 8519 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:56:16 AM »
Glory be to the Republic of Andrat, a utopian society where every fur lives in perfect harmony and contentment! And glory to the great Supreme Leader Karloff, may we always heed his words! The wise and powerful ruler who has delivered us from strife through the virtues of Order, Control, and Balance! Truly we are blessed to live in a time in which our Supreme Leader has been able to craft the perfect society, free of all unhappiness or discontent, in which every citizen knows their place and finds perfect fulfillment in it.

The Glorious Republic carefully oversees the creation of each loyal citizen, and we are all designed to the exact specifications necessary to find contentment with our role in society. Andrat is composed of four basic castes of citizens:

1. Goldfurs - those furs designed to be tenacious and creatively-minded, as well as extremely intelligent. They take on all the most powerful leadership roles in society (as is right and proper). They form the very top of our society, and most governors, generals, and other heads-of-state are Goldfurs.

2. Silverfurs - these citizens have been engineered for optimal performance in mathematics and in certain linguistic areas as well. They generally serve as accountants, secretaries, and advisers to the Goldfur class. They are born bureaucrats, and are as meticulous a breed as our scientists can create! (myself included)

3. Copperfurs - these furs are certainly lesser than the two classes above them, but still possess great skill in their own right. Copperfurs are genetically engineered to posses superior fine motor skills and to be predisposed to tinkering, experimenting, and fixing mechanic problems. This is why they are our society's artisans, mechanics, welders, factory machine operators, etc. Their skills are generally suited to skilled physical labor.

4. Coalfurs - aaand that brings us to the bottom of the list. Of course, Andrat values each and every one of its citizens! Yet, there is not much I can say about the Coalfurs. They are dullards, created to carry out the simple-minded heavy labor grunt work that no other fur higher in society would be able to bear. They are somewhat physically stronger than the castes above them, but there is little else favorable I can think to say about them. Coalfurs work as laborers, janitors, sanitation workers, and what have you. And needless to say, like all other members of our glorious nation they are satisfied in their work! Hard to imagine, but I assure you it is true.

Of course, there are a few groups that do not fit into this system. Obviously, the Supreme Leader himself is above all other castes! So far above the rest of us that we can scarcely comprehend it! I would not want to imply disrespect by not mentioning this fact...haha...anyway, as I said, there are some groups that are not part of the formal caste system.

There are the Battlefurs, bred for the rages of war and combat, instilled with perfect obedience. They make up The Republic's main military force, and serve as Peacekeepers on our city streets. They aren't exactly skilled at critical thinking, but they can follow orders like no other fur.

There are the cockroaches...excuse me, I meant "Freeborn." I hear that's what they prefer to be called these days, pfft. In the eyes of the Republic, they are known as Unauthorized Births. They are the members of society whose selfish and reckless parents decided to break the law and have an organic birth as a mated pair. We're working to round them all up day and night, but some manage to slip through the cracks and pawn themselves off as legitimate citizens. Can you imagine!? The worst part is, those roaches look just like you or me. The person sitting next to you in a caffeine dispensary or on the Tramway could be organically birthed! It's unthinkable really. Where was I? I seem to have wandered away from my main topic...

Oh yes! That's right. You're receiving this recorded message via your holocom to prompt you to fill out your citizenship papers. It seems yours were lost in an unfortunate incident. The monthly book burning for your neighborhood got a little out of hand, and a certain unruly city records keeper (who has now been appropriately dealt with) threw some important files into the blaze along with the prohibited material he was meant to be disposing of. Your papers happened to be in one of those files. So, now that you've been given a quick refresher on our societal structure, as you are entitled to before filling out official civil documents, you should be able to print and fill out the form attached below.

~Dutifully Yours,
Allen Katraz, Secretary to Governor Brutus Claybourne and Head of Records Keeping for Capital District

-------------OFFICIAL CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ANDRAT, TAMPERING OR UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION CONSTITUTES A TREASONOUS ACT--------------------
Name:
Sex:
Genetic Caste:
Other Traits of Note:

DNA SIGNATURE: ___________X

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! Sorry for the long first post, I love in-character introductions. I just want to clarify a few things about this RP if you're interested in joining. Firstly, the document above is the basic form I'd like you to use for your character sheet. You can ignore the "DNA signature" part, that's just flavor text. Basically, pick a caste from the ones listed above for your character to be part of. I'd prefer if most players are part of the main 4, but if you'd like to be a Freeborn or a Battlefur, that is also allowed. Just be aware that you will have to have a different backstory from all the other players, and may face some additional challenges that they do not. Also, remember that Allen's descriptions of each caste are colored by his own biases, i.e. you don't have to make an incredibly stupid character to be a Coalfur. Yes, the citizens are genetically engineered to fit their place in society, but not everything can be controlled. Individual people have differences and quirks that might make them unusual amongst their caste members, much as the Republic would desire to eliminate those differences.

That said, the main object of this RP will be for the players to survive under the oppressive, technologically advanced government of Andrat and attempt to form some kind of resistance group together at some point. I will be controlling all the NPC's necessary for running the government and keeping dissent under control. You have the freedom of playing any member of Andrat's society that is not directly tied to the Supreme Leader and his personal council. You could be a Goldfur with a leadership position of some kind in your local government, if you want. Or, you can be a simple Coalfur working a broom day and night to earn meager pay from your betters. Wherever you want to land in society, go ahead. Your character can also have some kind of technological enhancement, like a cybernetic limb. The government does not allow enhancements that aren't medically necessary, however, so if your character doesn't have a legitimate reason for their enhancement they will have to conceal it in some way.

As for the Don'ts: please do not go overboard and godmod your character with a million different advantages. That goes without saying, hopefully. Also, magic does not exist in this universe in any capacity. If you want an ability, think up a futuristic technology that could enable it and make that part of your character. No psychic abilities, or element-bending magic, or sorcery of any kind. I reserve the right to nerf your character if you put down something ridiculously powerful that will break the RP.

Whoever your character is, they will start out in Andrat's capital city of Enbex. That's where I envision most of this story taking place. Good luck! :)

***Note: We are not accepting any more character submissions at the moment, sorry! Check back in later and they may re-open.***

POSTING ORDER:
1. Hunter568 (myself)
2. Mikala
3. Rayleonarde
4. Brisky
5. Inb4Cloaker
6. Michen_S
7. NovaKamikazi
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:32:43 PM by Hunter568 »
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 10:28:29 AM »
Looks great!
This is a placeholder until I get home to write up a sheet.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:32:31 AM »
Name: Echo Gayme
Sex: Female
Species: Panther
Genetic Caste: Copperfur
Other Traits of Note: None, of course. Just a normal copperfur mechanic.

DNA SIGNATURE: Error... Error... DNA Signature not recognized... Flagging file as-

Echo quickly silences the stolen holocom with a hack chip she had designed earlier for this exact purpose.

DNA SIGNATURE: Echo Gayme

Echo prints out her form, a grim smile lighting up a gaunt, dark furred face. "Finally." She mutters. "The opportunity to be a citizen..." She looks at the poor fur she knocked out to steal this form from. "... Sorry. This was a good deed though?" She pats their unconscious forehead awkwardly and pads off. She takes a moment to reflect on how she's gotten here.
Her father, Lucius Teran, was and is a talented copperfur engineer with a particular interest in cybernetic enhancements. His skill in the art of cybernetic repairs to furry flesh has gained him an extraordinary amount of favor amongst the upper castes, perhaps being a reason they'd turn a blind eye to how he gained his knowledge. Live experimentation. Between bribes bringing him in a steady supply of dissidents and freeborns, and picking worthless coalfurs off the streets, his basement had become a house of horrors for those unfortunate enough to end up there. His cruel and cold nature had but one weakness: Elvira Teran, the coalfur that caught his eye and captured his heart. As arrogance leads, so he followed, and she soon ended up organically with young. The birth was hard, and despite all his cybernetic brilliance, he could not save her, leaving him alone with a new freeborn to raise... and as her cries echoed in his cold basement, so he named her. Echo. But madness had set in his heart. If he could not save Elvira, he would make this child perfect. He would make her immortal. He would always say to her, growing up "You will not slip through my fingers like your mother did, no, no. For you will be less flesh than machine and then you will be easy to fix! Now stand still while we try to fix this..."
Echo shudders as she crawls into her hidden room, long sealed off from the world and only recently discovered by her as she fled from home. Had she not escaped, she has no doubt she would be entirely machine by now. As it is, she did not escape unscathed. Yes her father was brilliant, but his experiments left her with both good and ill effects. She notes them in the mirror.
A failed experiment with an X-Ray eye has left her blind in one eye, an eye no one ever got around to replacing. She removes furry gloves that mirror her own fur to reveal strange prosthetics with pistons attached in order to make them extendable. Useless, she muses, unless I had them on my legs. And even so, they hurt to use, being wired in a way that feels unnatural. She places a hand over her chest where she knows a machine beats instead of a heart. Thank god that one works. The only useful thing, in her opinion, is one that is barely detectable, its existence given away only by a small scar on the back of her head. A chip, containing her father's full database of engineering knowledge, schematics, and aptitude, a precious gift mostly wasted while she languishes in this slum. But that will all change soon...
With this citizenship paper, soon it will be time to step back out into the light.

OOC: Sorry if that was too long! I like the in character introductions as well. And I was excited for this! Hope it's okay, definitely let me know if it's not (this is my first RP so I don't really know what goes and what doesn't, please be patient with me)! Here's an OOC Character sheet if that was confusing:
Name: Echo
Species: Panther
Genetic Caste: Freeborn with copperfur/coalfur parents
Other Traits of Note: Blind in one eye, both arms are extendable prosthetics, tons of engineering knowledge, artificial heart

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 03:41:43 AM »
Looks great! I like the idea of a freeborn using their technical skill to mimic the correct DNA signature. Everything there should work fine for this RP.

Offline SahiraRae

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wild Dog Hybrid
  • Coloring: Tan, Red, and Black
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Petite and Curvy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Bored and Lonely...
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:26:12 AM »
Name: Sahira Rae
Species: Wild Dog
Genetic Caste: Copper Fur
Occupation: Tailor whos serves the Andrat Military. She designs and creates attire worthy of their covert ops division. Her skill in concealing almost anything makes her reputable among the Gold Furs that she knows.
Other Traits of Note: Her eyes are genetically enhanced to provide her with improved detail analysis and problem solving with textiles.

DNA SIGNATURE: X Sahira Cyra Rae

“Glory be to the Republic of Andrat…” Sahira whispered as she watched the crisp white sheet nudge it's way out of her fax machine. It boggled her mind that anyone still used them, but here she was, standing behind a gigantic polished cherry wood desk. The gold plaque bolted to the front read ‘Lt. Sahira Rae.’

Sahira snatched the citizen form out of the machine and walked out of the office, heels clicking angrily. “The idiot who burned my form deserves so much more than what was done,” she muttered as she shoved the down button to the elevator.

“This is nonsense… I don't have time for this… “ She glanced at her watch as she stepped into the LED lit car. It read noon. She had less than 3 hours to finish the job she had sewing dagger holders into 6 different gowns. Her client would already be at the venue. “Weddings never make me cry… but being late will.” The doors to the elevator slid shut as she closed her eyes in frustration. She could do it, but it would be cutting things close.

OOC: It's been a while since I actually did anything on a message board so forgive my rustiness. I can't pinpoint time frame so if things don't make sense let me know. I hope this is all ok.

Edit: Modified to fit the AU better.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:57:50 AM by SahiraRae »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 07:48:00 AM »
Hey Sahira! Most of that is fine, except that citizens in this world are all born in a lab rather than having a mother and father. That's why they are all sorted into the genetic castes.

If your character has a biological mother and father, she would be a Freeborn rather than a Copperfur, and would have to conceal her identity because natural births are outlawed. Sorry if this was not made clear in the first post!

You could change the character to be a Freeborn pretending to be a Copperfur, or you could just make her a normal Copperfur citizen with no parents. Other than that, the character sheet can stay the same.

Offline SahiraRae

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 07:58:38 AM »
Hey Sahira! Most of that is fine, except that citizens in this world are all born in a lab rather than having a mother and father. That's why they are all sorted into the genetic castes.

If your character has a biological mother and father, she would be a Freeborn rather than a Copperfur, and would have to conceal her identity because natural births are outlawed. Sorry if this was not made clear in the first post!

You could change the character to be a Freeborn pretending to be a Copperfur, or you could just make her a normal Copperfur citizen with no parents. Other than that, the character sheet can stay the same.

I decided to make her an actual Copper Fur :)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 08:02:33 AM »
Looks good. A tailor for the military is an interesting idea. Thanks for joining!

Offline SahiraRae

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 08:09:34 AM »
Looks good. A tailor for the military is an interesting idea. Thanks for joining!

Thanks for having me! I'm excited.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 04:43:28 PM »

Partially blinded as the holocom activated, Ray groaned as his vision returned. After the message ended, the raccoon sighed and took a seat on his bunk.

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

He chuckled as he wrote his name. As there were no blood relations, a last name was useless. However, it had been bestowed upon him and his birth-mates upon their delivery. Ray wondered briefly where his 'brothers' were, but quickly shook the thought away. "Focus. Paperwork."

Sex: Male
Species: Raccoon

Again, Ray stopped. He wasn't exactly sure if calling himself a 'raccoon' was accurate. Sure, physically he looked like one. But the deep purple fur definitely marked him differently. The whole batch came out purple. Ray had overheard facility personnel talking about it, how one of the DNA, or RNA, injectors had been loaded with contaminated material. And how the embryonic fluid of the entire batch had turned a burned black color. Thus, 'Blackburns'. Flexing his stiff fingers, Ray continued typing.

Genetic Caste: Battlefur.

Ray checked his watch, double checked it, then checked his patrol schedule. He was supposed to check the two housing blocks, and the entire farm sector they bordered. On foot. With heavy gear.
"Great," he groaned. But, he had to fill this forum out.

The purple raccoon reminisced on days when he had only to worry about fixing and/or cleaning things. It had only been a few months back when nearly a whole platoon broke protocol, claiming revolution. Scum, all of them.

Other Traits of Note: Dark purple fur, universal MkII cranial jack.

Ray subconsciously rubbed the port on the back of his skull, just above the spinal column. An impressive piece of hardware, it allowed for battlefield data transfer, one-to-one control of gun emplacements, among near-universal piloting capabilities. He sighed, stood up, and stretched.
Heck of a lot harder to steal a vehicle needin' a key like this, he thought to himself, as he prepared to leave the barracks.

DNA SIGNATURE: ~Rayleonarde Blackburn~

~CIT-DOC~

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Sex: Male
Species: Raccoon
Genetic Caste: Battlefur
Other Traits of Note: Dark purple fur, universal MkII cranial jack.
DNA SIGNATURE: ~Rayleonarde Blackburn~

~END~

I hope the cranial jack thing is alright. With this being a dystopian future setting, I figured mechs and powersuits, like the ones in the BRIGADOR universe, aren't too far out. And if so, so to is the cranial jack.

PS- I wrote this after work, and am rather tired. Unless it's okayed, I'll give 'er another read-over this weekend, if not tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 04:45:42 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 05:15:50 PM »
Looks good to me, Ray! I think the cranial jack modification fits in well with the setting I'm going for. I may work in a few more ideas related to that.

Okay, I'm going to update the first post with our posting order, and then I think we have enough people for me to start us off. This RP will be stay open for a while to allow more to join if they wish, but I might close it once we get far enough into the story.

Post Merge: December 06, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
The first post has been made:
https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=40261.0

Post Merge: December 06, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
Hey Mikala, I noticed you did your first post in the RP thread. Not a huge deal, but the post order was for Ray to go first. I'll just edit the post order to have him go after you.

Just try not to post out of order in future, it helps keep the RP organized.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:48:25 PM by Hunter568, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 08:26:58 PM »
Whoops! That’s my bad, I must have misread. Won’t happen again, sorry.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 09:23:33 PM »
Ooh, boy! A dystopian RP! I'm hooked.

That intro of yours was really well done, though. I love it.

Mind if I put my little OC in it?

-------------OFFICIAL CITIZENSHIP DOCUMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ANDRAT, TAMPERING OR UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION CONSTITUTES A TREASONOUS ACT--------------------
Name: Ellen Foster
Species: Canine
Genetic Caste: Silverfur

Physical Description.
Fur Colour: Black with white patterning on the face.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Build: Slender.
Other Traits of Note: None.

DNA SIGNATURE: NOT YET ASSESSED.

FUNCTIONARY DOSSIER.

Acquistion has stated their doubts about whether the Bureau of Civil Safety can offer a job befitting for the qualities of such a delightful lady as miss Ellen, But Sir Foster himself has promised us that the genetic mixture of him and his beloved companion is explosively full of potential, and I scertainly can't deny the upsides of having someone affiliated with a name as Foster's around.
We've decided to reserve a seat for her while Foster is having her shipped over from the colony. Make sure the security involving her arrival is aware that, as a colonist, she hasn't got a DNA signature yet.
Let's not question Sir Fosters motives, for our own sakes, but please be sure to provide miss Ellen with plenty of hands-on guidance in her new career.

"Ellen" sat calmly on the desk of a dim-lit office room, gently swinging a glass of whiskey in one hand whilst playing with a spent cartridge in the other as she pensively stared off into the distance.
An old clock tick-tocked soothingly. She subtly rocked her leg at it's rhythm.
Strange... She thought.
It was almost like the formal attire gave her some sort of power, or domance. And she tried her best to look bold and fearsome as she admired herself in the mirror. It suddenly became clear to her why the officials liked wearing them so much.

She looked down at the other side of the desk. The side where the person assigned to the office was supposed to be sitting.
The real Ellen Foster, wearing significant resemblance to her laid on the ground in an awkward pose beside the desk's chair, her face frozen in a moment of fright. A small puddle of blood stained the carpet bellow her. Such an unfortunate coincidence we look so much alike. -She thought to herself.

It was nothing like she had expected.

Foster's test-tube grown "daughter" had given her no struggle. All she had to do was point and click.
The realisation that she seemed so innocent shook her. Perhaps she somehow had gotten more of her mother than her father, who was likely just along for the ride of his pursue of his vision for the perfect "sinless" society. Hell, she was probably even unwilling along for the ride.
And for a moment, Sarah felt bad for killing poor Ellen. She was defenseless, and maybe even innocent. But she quickly raised herself up again, figuring that it was an "eat or be eaten" kind of world, and Sarah sure as hell wasn't planning on having someone end her just because she was born of a mother, and not a fishtank.

Her family would have talked her out of it, had they still been alive. Especially old Silas had told her time and time again that he would prefer it if she just "moved on" as best she could, should the worst happen and she, by some miracle, would be spared. "Stay safe out there, and maybe you'll find chance to spark our fire again."

But it just wasn't enough for her.

After Foster's little cleanup team paid the family a little visit, the fact that the man was still alive had become Sarah's biggest reason to get out of bed in the morning. She was intent on trying to solve that problem.

She fully expected that it would be hard, and she knew that there was good chance that she wouldn't prove a match to the monster. But she would sure as hell give it her best shot.

"I assure you, Jeremy Foster. Be it one way or another, the Cromwell name will have the last laugh in this little adventure...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:56:46 PM by Brisky »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 09:34:18 PM »
Hello Brisky, I'd be happy to have you join! I just want to be clear on a couple things regarding your character.

So, is she meant to be the child of Foster and his lover? Because if she was birthed organically rather than in a lab she would be considered a Freeborn, and would have to hide her genetic signature. In this universe, the normal way of having a kid is outlawed.

She could either be masquerading as a Silverfur and hiding her true identity as a Freeborn, or she could be an actual Silverfur. Were you implying that Foster had her created secretly in some way?

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 09:46:43 PM »
My thought is that Elen is lab-born, like the rest of the people in Andrat. But she's lab-born out of a mixture of the DNA from Sir Foster and his lover. Sort of a legal child, if you will.

But she's also the woman lying dead besides the office chair...

The woman who killed her is stealing her identity. It's why I reffered to her as "Elen" with quotation marks.

If it doesn't quite sit with you right I could come with another character, no probs. I'm not even sure if I can pull off the goverment stuff right.
Just thought I'd get some bureaucracy in there, as the rest seems to have gone for the worker castes.