The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)  (Read 8507 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2019, 08:19:20 PM »
I will have to be skipped. I’m not able to continue without Hunter’s input. Just skip me until he is back.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
Re: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2019, 08:34:25 PM »
I can take over the NPC's, if that's allright with you.

Although, saying that, it'd be a bit weird for my char to be talking to an NPC I controll myself... >_>

Hmmm. Maybe it could work if I'd flip Ellen into a baddie real quick and replace Captain Grimwauld with her.

Upto you, tho.