The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)  (Read 8521 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: Republic of Andrat RP (Discussion, OOC, Sign-up thread)
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 10:02:37 PM »
Oh, okay, I get it. So the actual character is replacing Elen and pretending to be her. That's fine with me, I'm happy to have a character with the role of a Silverfur joining the group. I was hoping someone would go for that caste, since I like it a lot personally!

If your character is not Elen, can you give me a quick character sheet for them? I need to know what your character's actual origins are for the RP.

As for the government stuff, don't worry. I'll nudge you in the right direction, since a Silverfur character is most likely going to be getting orders from their superiors. You should be able to pull that off just fine.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:21:28 PM by Hunter568 »
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »
Done.

Updated the post to provide some info about backstory and stuff for Sarah Cromwell.

I have a question myself, though.

Can we have a time refference to clarify the atmosphere of the society we'll be playing in?

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've getting sort of a diesel punk vibe from this, although I've read other players talk of LED lighting and stuff.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 09:45:33 PM »
Oh, it's meant to be set in a distant future where science has reached a highly advanced stage. Technocratic Dystopia style. Andrat has mastered genetic engineering, laser technology, robotics, and that sort of thing. I didn't intend for it to come across as diesel punk.

Think a Brave New World type setting that is heavily militarised. Sort of like Ghost in the Shell I suppose? It's more cyberpunk than dieselpunk.

I've added you to the posting order, btw! Thank you for joining.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:48:38 PM by Hunter568 »

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 09:54:32 PM »
Oh, okay. Understood.

And no prob!

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 05:19:48 PM »
Hey, a lil’ late to the party, but still interested! Are you still accepting applications¿
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 05:23:22 PM »
Yes, you can still join. We're still in the introductory phase of the RP.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 07:13:01 PM »
He had to be quick with this. The book burning had given him an opportunity, a viewable weakness, and a chance at escalating his actions. The veil was about to be lifted, and his reach was about to be shifted to lethal levels.

“Es hora de revolución nuevamente.”

Only one phrase left his maw as he looked between the two papers almost fanatically. They were both citizenship documents; except one was previously filled. He read over the information with a smug grin.

Name: Victor Camillo
Sex: Male
Species: Tabaxi
Genetic Caste: Coalfur
Occupation: Janitor WARNING: Registered Domestic Terrorist; Enemy of the State
Other Traits of Note: Is to be taken into custody or shot on site if spotted, has committed several acts of treason and terror against the regime, of which he has been indicted of:
  • Defying authorities and assaulting government officials.
  • Organizing and carrying out acts of destruction against government property.
  • Repeatedly utilizing military ordinance and makeshift explosives to inflict bodily harm.
  • Attempting to instigate civil unrest by means of slander.
  • Tampering with sensitive government documents.
Genetic Signature: Victor Ca/*$&#’lc YourNextMotherF-

Vic laughed quietly, and with a shakey sigh, he put down the paper and withdrew the other form. He wasn’t good with computers, mostly due to his history of sweeping floors and tinkering with... less desired objects. It was almost comical to him. A janitor turned insurgent, made aware of his current state in life during his most dangerous transition in life. The situation and his resources were too coincidental, and he went from being unnoticed to being downright vilified. Used as an image of what not to be, then covered up, erased, and purged from most records. Now his actions are just labeled as “technological accidents.”

So here he sat, using the rudimentary technology he had to kickstart a new wave of mayhem. Every inferno starts with a spark. The room which he resided in was almost bare, and the building itself seemed relatively forgotten. A small bed, a desk, a few strongboxes with various tools, and a flag with two crossed swords accompanied by a depiction of fire in the middle filled the emptiness of his abode. The single light above him displayed all he had to offer, and revealed the feline in his dark grey cargo pants, grey button up shirt that had a pair of sunglasses hanging in the pocket, and some well-worn black boots. Despite his conditions, his white and black fur was kept clean, along with his attire.

On the desk next to him sat his most prized possessions: a short, nearly ancient wooden and metal automatic rifle, a black, unmarked beret, and a black plate carrier with several pouches on each of the sides. The tools of war.

After minutes of tedious typing, the dusty printer worked as though it was on its last legs, gradually printing out his new citizenship application. He gave it a quick glance.

Name: Arevalo Mendo
Sex: Male
Species: Tabaxi
Genetic Caste: Coalfur
Other Notes: Several years of occupational experience.
Genetic Signature: Arevalo Mendo

Everything seemed correct, similar, but not enough to arouse suspicion. Hastily, he tucked the paper into a paper envelope and stood. Moving expeditiously, he navigated through the building and bit his lip. There was a lot resting on this, and he paid well to have someone submit this for him. All he had to do was make the drop and hope they honored the transaction. With a twinge of doubt and hesitation, he opened the front door of the building and scanned around the streets before wedging the envelop in a bit of cracked concrete.

After he closed the door, he ran a paw along his head and turned back, shaking his head. He had chosen plumber because of the access it came with; the pipes of the city were targets he valued, along with transport and government buildings.

The plans were set, his equipment was ready, and the computer would later be disposed of to eradicate any trace of his presence. After that? He would strike, and remind the republic what fear looked like.

A black beret and a ticking clock.
(OOC; I hope that it looks alright, I like using characters that have a pretty unique dynamic and I figured this one may fit well. If anything needs to be altered please let me know!)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 07:14:35 PM by Inb4Cloaker »
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 08:38:02 PM »
Everything there looks great! Let's hope your rebellious activities go well :) . I'll add you to the post order.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 12:41:04 AM »
Hey everyone, just need to let you know I have removed Sahira from the post order because she was not active in the RP for several days and did not respond to the message I sent her. Since I don't want this RP to become inactive and die off, I'm just gonna take her character out of it and let the rest of us keep going.

The next person in the post order is Brisky, so he should go next and will be posting after Ray from now on.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2018, 02:17:53 AM »
Ah darn, that sucks. Well, maybe more peeps will hop in still.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2018, 02:35:08 AM »
It's alright, we've got four players still. And she can rejoin anytime if she wants to.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2018, 01:19:43 AM »
FREEBORN SCUM PREPARE FOR BATTLE! *Cough* *Cough* sorry wrong series... could i possibly join as an alienfur who doesn't fit into any gentic caste?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2018, 01:37:47 AM »
There aren't really aliens in this universe. You could be a Freeborn. They are not part of any official genetic caste, as they were not engineered by the government. Freeborn basically covers any birth that happens outside of genetic regulations.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 11:19:28 PM »
Is this still going? ><

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2018, 11:27:45 PM »
I hope it is! Maybe we need some sort of posting speed rule? Not to be mean or anything, but I’m just loving this RP, on the edge of my seat with suspense lol