The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46369 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
The wolf nods and lays down, scared. "O-Ok then..." He closes his eyes and falls asleep, allowing you to work on him.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
*** Bridge ***

"Still notably disturbing that such tech exists, though given what it is, I imagine they're insanely expensive," Trask muttered. "Any luck, Krystal?"

*** Medical Bay ***

"We're going to get you ship-shape again," the CMO assured him. "We won't hurt you; we're going to help you. Rest, son - you'll wake up feeling a lot better, I promise."
"Not yet , still working."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** Bridge ***

"Keep at it," Trask requested. He returned his attention to Vosur. "How did Tondam mistake you for our target? In fact, why were they looking for them in the first place?"

Rylou slowly entered the bridge, staying near the wall. He slowly takes his helmet off before approaching Trask and Vosur.
"Those robes look flammable though, when can we meet?"

"Did you learn anything new during the fight with Tondam or that interloper?" Trask asked, not sure who Rylou was talking to.

*** Medical Bay ***

The CMO set to work as soon as the wolf was out, tending to both his wounds and his ailments. He was used to both, and knew how to treat them, though he had to admit, this was the first time a patient came to his MedBay with a combination of both. When the wolf woke, he may find he was in better condition than before, with a fresh set of clothes set before him.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
"Well, the terminal I used to get this video from kinda looked like it might've belonged to a higher-up and not a standard security-officer. Also doesn't help that the suspect in the video is fully-robed from head-to-toe during the entire time. So they don't have much on a physical description. Even my gloves look like that guy's hands as well. I really wished they would've paid attention to the legs though. Not easy to take those off and put them back on, or to change out different types of legs." he spoke with a shrug then he walks about in a thoughtful manner, but he stays close enough to not put any tension on the cable that was connected to his RIG. "I know I'm a guest for the time being, and you haven't asked me to disarm at all... but I don't like to sit around and wait. Do you have something for me to do while I am here?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Well, since you asked, I might have something - but if I'm going to put you to work, I need to know what skills you have; what field do you work in? Engineering? Science? Just tell me what you're good at, and I might have something for you to do," Trask explained. "And as for disarming... unless you are deemed a threat to my ship, you have no need to disarm; in fact, I would encourage being armed, in the event of a hostile infiltrator or boarding party."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Besides there's a telepath on board who can read your intentions..." Krystal noted while she was working.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
"Maintenance and repair technician of various technologies on just about any type of ship. Engines, communications, navigation, life-support, weapons, and counter-measures... if it has hardware, I can fix it." he spoke, then his helmet flips up from the heads-up unit on his chest and locks into a 'sealed' state. "And I can work where most people can't. Zero-gravity, irradiated locations, noxious-gasses, no-oxygen... this suit's armor plating and EVA/EVM units allow me to go where I'm needed and be protected while I'm doing my work." he added before the helmet unseals and flips back into the heads-up unit on his chest.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 08:11:02 AM by Vosur Aekira, Reason: Fixed color »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"In that case, when Krystal's done with you, why don't you take a look at the engines? Some... tech-priest-person messed with them, and I imagine that's why they sound funny to you," Trask suggested.

*** Medical Bay ***

The CMO had since finished with the injured wolf, and moved on to his usual day-to-day ship tasks. He would patiently wait as he worked for the wolf to regain consciousness.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"In that case, when Krystal's done with you, why don't you take a look at the engines? Some... tech-priest-person messed with them, and I imagine that's why they sound funny to you," Trask suggested.

*** Medical Bay ***

The CMO had since finished with the injured wolf, and moved on to his usual day-to-day ship tasks. He would patiently wait as he worked for the wolf to regain consciousness.
"I've downloaded the file you can go now." Krystal said  observing the recording again  "Something is definitly off about those force powers..." Krystal noted "Since when was Force lightning red?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf wakes up, blinking. He smiles as he sits up and checks himself, feeling like he was reborn again. He sees the clothes and looks confused, before trying them on, and looking around, before going to the Medbay Exit. He quickly felt for the chip before starting to worry.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"Do what, now?" Trask asked in disbelief over Krystal's comment.

*** Medical Bay ***

"Looking for the chip you had?" The CMO asked the wolf, picking the chip up off his desk and holding it in the air for the wolf to take. "Kept it safe. No one's had the chance to access it, though - we've been focused on putting as much distance as we can between us and Tondam... and that interloper who crashed the party. No idea who he was, but he was packing some serious firepower."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf takes the chip back. "I... don't know why it came out... unless..." He holds his head, before looking at the CMO. "your captain will want this..." He says, handing it back. "Where should I go?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"Do what, now?" Trask asked in disbelief over Krystal's comment.

*** Medical Bay ***

"Looking for the chip you had?" The CMO asked the wolf, picking the chip up off his desk and holding it in the air for the wolf to take. "Kept it safe. No one's had the chance to access it, though - we've been focused on putting as much distance as we can between us and Tondam... and that interloper who crashed the party. No idea who he was, but he was packing some serious firepower."
"The force lighting our supposed sith uses is red and there are visual waves when he uses 'the force' to push the others. It's as if he's mimicing 'the force' with machinery or something like that." Krystal explained

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"Alright, so we've got a rogue Cyborg trying to frame your husband, installed a number of cybernetic devices to mimic Force powers, and is now loose somewhere in the galaxy," Trask said. He looked to Vosur. "This Unitology Tech Company you mentioned... if we can get in close, can you access their database, see if you can pinpoint who got the tech we're looking at?"

*** Medical Bay ***

The CMO refuses to take the chip. "If that's something Admiral Makron is going to want to see, you can take it to him, yourself, now that you're up and running again - besides, the Admiral asked me to send you his way once you were on your feet again."

(Wilco, what was on the chip again? I can't find what you said was on it.)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf nods. "Where to then?" He asks.

(The chip contains Wilco's bio and information)