The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46365 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Wilco coughs and stirs, blinking slowly. He looked confused, and slowly looks around.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
He stops the video and gets up, looking to his weapons for a moment then he follows the lead of the one who requested for him. Once on the bridge have gave a nod of acknowledgement to the one who was apparently the captain. "So you are the one that has asked for me? From what I remember, the team that went down to that facility was talking about finding out information on someone. And considering I was mistaken for this false-sith by their security, the video and insight I have pertaining to this guy is of use to you somehow?" he asked before shifting his posture a bit. "But before we get that started, the name's Vosur Aekira, I was a freelance Maintenance Engineer before this whole mess started. The video you want stored in my RIG." he spoke as he turned his back to the captain to show the lit-up blue-line on his back.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** DMCS Steel Avenger, Medical Bay ***

The Chief Medical Officer - a holographic Romulan - approached the wolf, noting his confusion. "Rest easy, son - you've had a busy day."

(Cookie to the one who gets the reference in the CMO's comment.)

*** DMCS Steel Avenger, Bridge ***

"Good to meet you, mister Aekira. Admiral Trask Makron, formerly of the DMC, now a mercenary commander with a hologram crew plus the motley bunch you met," Trask introduced himself. He offered a hand to shake while motioning his head to indicate Krystal. "That's Krystal Indari-Tokarev, the wife of the man who sent us on our mission, Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev. Now... you said you had some intel on your RIG. May we see it? Do you have it on you?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
(Star Wars Ep 4! I like my Star Wars!)

The wolf backs up, falling off the table with a yelp. He lays on the ground and groans in pain. "What... Where am...I...?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
"Well, you're more than welcome to get it out. Playing it on my RIG only shows it to me on my Heads-Up Display unless I'm transmitting to another RIG. There should be a port on it to retrieve it." he spoke as he pointed to his own back. "When you get it out and play it, listen to the sounds. Listen very carefully. You'll notice some sounds that are off about it."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Well, you're more than welcome to get it out. Playing it on my RIG only shows it to me on my Heads-Up Display unless I'm transmitting to another RIG. There should be a port on it to retrieve it." he spoke as he pointed to his own back. "When you get it out and play it, listen to the sounds. Listen very carefully. You'll notice some sounds that are off about it."
"What exactly is off about the sound?" Krystal asked plugging some odd stick into,Vosur's RIG.

A hologram nurse helped the doctor with wilco trying to gently get him back onto the bed.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"I was about to ask the same thing," Trask admitted.

*** Medical Bay ***

"Easy, sir - you're still severely injured," the CMO told the wolf. "You're aboard the DMCS Steel Avenger - we brought you aboard during a fight with Tondam Corporation. You were in pretty rough shape."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"Listen for odd 'humming' sounds when this person uses their 'force powers'. The lightning one gives off a mid-range tone, almost akin to that of a generator or a Tesla Coil unit. The sound that happens when this person 'lifts' someone or something has a low-frequency tone, similar to a Kinesis Module like what I have installed in my suit. And lastly, when he or she start showing to be moving rather quickly and showing super-quick reactions, there'll be a high-frequency tone that is just barely audible, similar to that of a Stasis Module having been activated." he spoke as the video starts playing, showing the unknown Sith using these powers, the tones present but not really noticeable unless someone was focused on them or had recognized them before. "I would say that this person has Tesla Coils installed in the fingertips and Kinesis Modules installed in the palms, but their Stasis Module is an area-effect 'burst' rather than a constrained location like most models... so I would possibly say it's installed somewhere on the spine or between the shoulder-blades." Vosur added before he inhaled deeply, looking at the video. "Looks like someone either sold the remaining Unitology Company tech, or this person knows someone from that dissolved company."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf nods and lays back down, his brain still foggy, so he doesn't realise just how bad his state is. He looks to the CMO. "I... don't really remmeber much... apart from that station... a tube... and something else..." He groans, holding his head.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"From what little we know, the contact we were meeting at an observatory before it was destroyed was strangled to death - and we had assumed via the Force. Can you explain what could possibly do that?" Trask asked Vosur as Krystal did her work.

*** Medical Bay ***

"Easy, son," the CMO told the wolf. "Don't think too hard - you've had a rough time of it. Just try and relax; I'll give you something for the pain, maybe help you rest."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"I can, or I can demonstrate it." he spoke before he reached his right hand towards a metal Rubik's Cube that was sitting on a table before the cube started to levitate, a low 'hum' could easily be heard coming from Vosur due to how quiet it was on the bridge. "This is normally used for much heavier objects, such as engines, framework, or even gravitational-generators. But even smaller ones can easily pick up a person if they're wearing enough magnetic-metal on them, such as a security-armor that isn't properly-shielded." He then starts moving his fingers individually and turning his wrist, manipulating the cube as if trying to solve it. "Not everything is affected by this, mostly magnetic-type metals though. I have seen it done with organic material very high in ferric-content though, so I don't rule out this being a VERY fine-tuned Kinesis Module custom-made for that." Vosur then puts the cube back down, only having done three of the sides in the short time he spoke. "If the guys were wearing security-armor or wearing anything metal on their lapels, I would say that they need to be tested to see if they're temporarily-magnetized. If they aren't, then this 'sith' of yours has one that is tuned for living beings rather than for metal objects."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf whimpers in pain, before trying to calm down. "What...will you do...to me...?" He asks, worried. He looks very worried and scared, some reassurance that you won't hurt him will hopefully help.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"Still notably disturbing that such tech exists, though given what it is, I imagine they're insanely expensive," Trask muttered. "Any luck, Krystal?"

*** Medical Bay ***

"We're going to get you ship-shape again," the CMO assured him. "We won't hurt you; we're going to help you. Rest, son - you'll wake up feeling a lot better, I promise."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"I know it is. And getting it small enough to fit into cybernetic implants and bionic prosthetic limbs makes it even more expensive or specifically-tailored-to a unique user for a singular purpose. I just so happened to get in the crossfire of whatever name-blame was going on without realizing it. I would love to get back at the guy that caused my wrongful-imprisonment, but I don't have any other leads other than it possibly going back to the Unitology Tech Company. Coordinates are also in my RIG if you want to go pay them a visit? By the way, I can hear the engine. I'd guess you are probably working at 90 percent efficiency from that odd sound that we normally wouldn't hear?"

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou slowly entered the bridge, staying near the wall. He slowly takes his helmet off before approaching Trask and Vosur.
"Those robes look flammable though, when can we meet?"
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.