The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46425 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #390 on: November 02, 2017, 11:03:18 PM »
She nods and scratches out a ruff outline of their insignia into the wall with one of her claws. It fairly simplistic in nature and Tic easily is able to pull up information of it being the grineers flag.
"There no mistaking it, that is the grineer flag. My data on grineer gives me either two guesses as to what you are." Tic says and turn to Rylou. "Either she allied with the Corpus or she is a Tenno who both are enemies of the grineer, Tenno particularly."

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2017, 01:57:10 AM »
Several Holographic Klingon Marines arrived on the scene, disruptors ready. The NCO already present barked something in Klingon, motioning for the marines to lower their weapons.

On the bridge, the Helm console gave off a notice - ten minutes to the target AO.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #392 on: November 03, 2017, 02:00:51 AM »
Krystal growled at the arriving holograms. "Who authorized you?" She growled acting almost like a protective mother "I have this situation under control." She informed them,opening a comm to Trask " Trask we seem to have picked up a fleeing stowaway." She sighed eyes glaring at the klingon Holograms.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: November 03, 2017, 02:16:34 AM »
As more people surrounded Reyela she started to get more and more scared, looking from person to person. Those who were psychically attuned or capable in the ways of the force could feel a palpable energy growing from the the girl, an energy that in it's very essence felt primal and angry.

Krystal in fact because of her telepathic abilities could hear the voices currently going through Reyela's head...the voice certainly not belonging to here.

"You should have listened to me, they are going to hurt us, take us away and never let us out. You must let me take control, I promise I will not leave a single one alive..."

Reyela was certainly struggling to keep her out and Tic started to back away, not sure how to handle all this hostility.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #394 on: November 03, 2017, 02:50:48 AM »
Ray shook his head head. "I've no time for this." He slung his rifle and started back towards the hangar.

Jayce could see the energy rising in Reyela, and smiled. "Ho boy, get a mop. The new girl's gonna flip."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: November 03, 2017, 06:28:28 AM »
As more people surrounded Reyela she started to get more and more scared, looking from person to person. Those who were psychically attuned or capable in the ways of the force could feel a palpable energy growing from the the girl, an energy that in it's very essence felt primal and angry.

Krystal in fact because of her telepathic abilities could hear the voices currently going through Reyela's head...the voice certainly not belonging to here.

"You should have listened to me, they are going to hurt us, take us away and never let us out. You must let me take control, I promise I will not leave a single one alive..."

Reyela was certainly struggling to keep her out and Tic started to back away, not sure how to handle all this hostility.
a new ,yet familiar voice would soon enter Reyela's head.

"Don't let the monster inside you control you, you are better than it, besides I will not let anyone harm you."
Said the voice of Krystal  in Reyela's head.

-mainframe-

"You really underestimate DR.Indari don't you?" Serena asked pointing to the Blue Vixen whose eyes were glowing.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #396 on: November 03, 2017, 07:50:29 AM »
Jayce shrugged. "She's just staring right now. Why? She got something I don't know about?" He peered closer at the feed.

Ray returned to the hangar, and began working on Lacar's vessel absent-mindedly with the tool-staff. Something at the back of his mind told him he had to keep an eye on the stowaway. Like a thought that wasn't his.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: November 03, 2017, 08:04:57 AM »
Reyela slowly calms down again and even moves close to Krystal, hiding behind her.

"You are making a mistake...fine do as you wish. You will come crawling back...you always have and you always will."

Tic seeing Reyela hide behind Krystal can't help but sympathize with her, taking a stand beside Krystal making sure that these holograms wouldn't even come close to the girl.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #398 on: November 03, 2017, 08:16:18 AM »
Rylou spoke softly to Reyela in a calming tone.
"Those men aren't really real, they won't hurt you as long as you don't do anything wrong."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #399 on: November 03, 2017, 12:30:05 PM »
Lacar followed Ray back and started yelling as Ray began to use his staff. "Woah, hey what are you doing stop!!!!" lacar jerked his shoulder away so Ray would be faceing him.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #400 on: November 03, 2017, 06:43:42 PM »
The doctor let out a sound somewhere between a groan of frustration and a hiss. This creature was a potential danger to everyone around them, especially while in a Frame. The doctor moved away from the terminal and called out to the room. "If that creature shows up here, they're getting quarantined and inspected. They may be willing to make nice with a heretofore unknown wild entity, I'm not."

The doctor found his place at a desk further back in the medbay. "It's more for your sake, anyways. I'm armed and protected from any hydro-aerosols." The doctor tapped his facemask just as it changed to a rueful grin. "How about you?" The doctor posed the question to no one in particular.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: November 03, 2017, 11:42:57 PM »
For once in her time being awake, Reyela felt safe as she heard the supportive words of Krystal and Rylou. However as her worries began to fade so did all the energy she had left to keep herself standing, so she fell asleep right then and there. The scared and timid appearance she had before now changed to one who had been through hell and back...then finally having a chance to rest.

Tic sees this and gently pets her, not wanting to disturb her.
"Her vitals are weak, but nothing that some time to relax can't help." Tic says and sees a collar around the neck of her suit. It was in some ancient script but Tic's decoders quickly identified it as Orokin text. After taking a moment to translate it simply came out to mean "Reyela".
"...so Reyela is your name."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: November 04, 2017, 12:45:47 AM »
"I'd like to give her a bed ,but I'm a little suspisous of others harming or scaring her, Tic can you take her somewhere safe and confortable?" Krystal asked. "I've already checked her for contaminants she's clean, with a little bit of soil stains."

a  soft alarm sound went offf in trask room "Captain we're arriving at our destination Krystal also sent you a message." Serena noted.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #403 on: November 04, 2017, 01:05:14 AM »
Trask jolted awake, then groggily requested, "Say again?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: November 04, 2017, 01:05:53 AM »
"Krystal sent you a message about 30 minutes ago and we're almost at our destination." Serena replied to Trask.