The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 47176 times)

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2017, 12:20:17 AM »
Lacar walked over to Ray. "are you ok, didn't hurt anything did ya?" Lacar reached out to help Ray as M3G left.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2017, 01:50:57 AM »
Ray turned to face Lacar. "It will take more than a jolt to harm me." He did, however, take Lacar's shoulder to steady himself. "Where are we on repairs?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #362 on: October 31, 2017, 02:03:49 AM »
Tic shaking herself out of her state of shock hovered herself back onto her feet.
"Well I...see things are handled...I think I will finish surveying the ship." Tic says going back down the ship's hallways.

As she walks though she sees Rylou putting his ear to the wall and gets rather curious.
"Excuse me sir, but may I ask..." Her scanners pick up a life form in the vents. "...what your doing?" Her voice trails off a bit as her gaze follows the entity, which was moving oddly fast in the vents which she knew were normally too tight for something this big.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2017, 03:08:40 AM »
"well she'll be in functioning condition in a few hours but it'll take a few weeks to get her back to 100%" lacar rubs the back of his head. "Thats not a problem is it Ray." Lacar smiles as if he found the thought enjoyable or amusing.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2017, 03:14:00 AM »
By now Krystal had picked up and sense the being in the vents via her telepathy and had  asked Nari to follow her the two ran towards The new entity, Krystal able to track it with her telepathy.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2017, 03:41:04 AM »
Tic was following as well mostly out of curiosity as she scanned a second much smaller signature that seemed to be running from the larger one. It wasn't long before this smaller was stopped along with first one, the vitals showing that the larger one killed the smaller one and appeared to be consuming it.

Tic scans a little bit ahead and sees a vent grate that could give a clear view of the target if opened. Looking to Krystal Tic activates her multi tool and points to the grate silently.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:44:44 AM by Tina »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2017, 03:43:56 AM »
Ray hissed out a sigh. "I could have it functional in minutes, but I suppose your way is fine." He returned Lacar's smiled, completely stonefaced. "Your body will expire long before mine." He then set to work, grabbing the tools he required.

Jayce nodded. "They hardly comprehend robotics, let alone androids. Heck, they were barely into space travel when I arrived," he added with a chuckle.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #367 on: October 31, 2017, 07:47:07 AM »
Rylou gestured towards a vent a few metres away before whispering to Tic.
"They'll move that way when I access the vent, be ready."
He quickly but silently undid the bolts securing the vent and pulled his head and shoulders inside.
"Who's here!?"
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: October 31, 2017, 08:00:00 AM »
Reyela jolted upon seeing Rylou, the remains of decent sized rat in her clutches that she had half finished. Without even a thought she turned to go back the other way but was intercepted by Tic who pulled her out with a gravity beam.
"Your not getting away, please do not make this..." Before Tic could even respond, Reyela shot a glowing wire from her wrist far down the ships hall, pulling herself out of the beam and flinging herself down the hall taking a running stride.

"...any worse." Tic looks heavily worried that this could get out of hand...fast.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #369 on: October 31, 2017, 08:06:14 AM »
"Krystal please seal the doors at the end of the hall!"
Rylou took of running down the hall after the small person.
"Stop! I just want to talk!"
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: October 31, 2017, 10:54:35 AM »
Ray's head perked up as he heard shouting. He dropped his tools, picked up his staff, and headed for the hangar, the massive bolter held at his hip.Upon spotting Rylou sprinting after something, Ray joined the pursuit.

Jayce, who had been idly monitoring the ship, heard Rylou and overrode the doors, forcing them shut.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: October 31, 2017, 11:45:37 AM »
Lacar witnessed the madness and calmly went inside grabbing an elctric net and some meat, he tossed the net over his back and walked out into the hall looking down the hall."stop chasing it, it'll only try harder to run away!" lacar yelled down the hall before looking at Krystal and Tic.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: October 31, 2017, 02:24:21 PM »
As the door closed in front of her Reyela brought out her pair of knuckles and started slamming on it, leaving big dents in it but not being able to break it. Tic followed behind everyone but a bit slower as while she did have combat measures, she didn't want to make the creature feel more panicked then she already was.

Getting on all fours and backing herself against the wall, Reyela looked to each of the people after her and let out a low defensive growl but was clearly scared more than anything.

"They are going to hurt us, you know we can trust no one. Let me take over and i will show them no mercy."

Reyela tried to ignore this voice that was in her head, not wanting to give into it as she remembers what happened last time she let it take control.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #373 on: October 31, 2017, 02:36:08 PM »
Krystal knelt down low and slowly approached Reyla, using her telepathy to emit feelings of calmness and kindness as she got closer.

"Don't do anything, I'm in contact with Krystal via thought." Nari pointed out, staying with the group.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: October 31, 2017, 03:03:57 PM »
Reyela slowly calms down as she feels the telepathy, but is still hesitant to come out of her corner. She simply curls up and shakes lightly as she seemed somewhat malnourished having not had much food or water in a while. Her grey skin tight suit was torn in several places and looks like she's been in multiple fights. She looked like she was about 13-14 years old.
"Please...don't let them find me." She weakly, not knowing if these people had any connection to those who were pursuing her.

Tic slowly hovers over and starts scanning Reyela to get an idea of what the crew was dealing with...and she was getting some very interesting data.
"Hmm...that's odd." Tic says as Reyela's body is working far better than any other living creature should be her current state. To make things even more interesting there seemed to be a palpable energy flowing through her body Tic could not identify.