The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46367 times)

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #345 on: October 27, 2017, 12:40:03 PM »
The doctor held Trask's gaze as he spoke and the expression on his display took on a considering glance as he thought over the comment. "Well, a firefight is certainly not going to be the most preferable outcome, I'm certain. It's not going to break my heart, though." A mischievous look flickered across his display before settling back into a thoughtful expression.

"Barring any further instructions, I think I'll get acquainted with your medbay. I'm sure your team will be thrilled to see someone of my talents amongst them." As the doctor turned to leave, his display shifted to a smile that could easily be mistaken as genuine.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #346 on: October 28, 2017, 12:04:14 PM »
Ray kept silent. Internally, he was tossing what Lacar said about. It troubled his mind. Ray shook his head, and continued working. "Only an hour left, by my calculations."

Jayce's foot tapped as he thought. He was monitoring Ray remotely, keeping an eye on the bionic raccoon in case he went on some kind of rampage.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #347 on: October 28, 2017, 11:19:49 PM »
The doctor held Trask's gaze as he spoke and the expression on his display took on a considering glance as he thought over the comment. "Well, a firefight is certainly not going to be the most preferable outcome, I'm certain. It's not going to break my heart, though." A mischievous look flickered across his display before settling back into a thoughtful expression.

"Barring any further instructions, I think I'll get acquainted with your medbay. I'm sure your team will be thrilled to see someone of my talents amongst them." As the doctor turned to leave, his display shifted to a smile that could easily be mistaken as genuine.

"Here," Trask called after the doctor, tossing a form of command card to him. "If the CMO gives you any lip, flash that at him - he should be more... forthcoming." He turned to the Helmsman. "How long till we reach the AO?"

"One hour, ten minutes, Admiral," the helmsman answered.

"Right," Trask sighed. "Jayce... keep an eye on Ray and Tic. Alert me if anything changes." He would wait for Jayce's acknowledgement before heading off to his personal quarters, telling Krystal, "You have the Conn, Krystal," as he went.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #348 on: October 29, 2017, 01:59:21 AM »
Jayce nodded, a roguish grin upon his face. "I'll keep an eye on 'em."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #349 on: October 29, 2017, 05:54:37 AM »
Lacar continued working on the ship with ray along with his robotic companions. the mechanical crow brought Lacar his tools when he needed them while The android helped ray inside. The android aproached Ray. "Helping with repairs I see." he speaks standing right behind Ray "anyway i can assist you?"
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »
Ray's eye went wide and his optical sensors shrank into pinpoints as he gazed at the android. His voice, ever monotonous, shook in the engineer's confusion.
"W-What is this? Y-You aren't some s-service droid...a-another C-Convergent?" A spark flew from the cooling vent in the mechanical side of Ray's head. "W-What i-is t-this?" He reached out slowly, dropping the wrench he held, and seemed to grope about as if he were blind. Then, without warning or even a sound, Ray crumpled to the floor, completely unconscious.

Jayce's brow furrowed, and he seemed to search for a moment. "Wha' happened?" He turned to the others and spoke. "I just lost connection with robo-dunce. Someone get to the hangar and find him."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #351 on: October 29, 2017, 09:26:06 PM »
Tick was wondering the ship, passing by all the crew lost in thought. She did not really have any specific place in mind she wanted to explore, in fact she was just sort of aimlessly looking for something to distract her.

Tic found herself in the hangar and saw Lacar and Ray working on the ship...and Ray crumpling to the floor. Upon seeing this Tic hovers over quickly and looks to Lacar.
"Can you assist me in helping this one?" She asks scanning Ray for any exterior or interior damage, looking for what caused him to crash.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #352 on: October 29, 2017, 09:34:42 PM »
Ray's eye went wide and his optical sensors shrank into pinpoints as he gazed at the android. His voice, ever monotonous, shook in the engineer's confusion.
"W-What is this? Y-You aren't some s-service droid...a-another C-Convergent?" A spark flew from the cooling vent in the mechanical side of Ray's head. "W-What i-is t-this?" He reached out slowly, dropping the wrench he held, and seemed to grope about as if he were blind. Then, without warning or even a sound, Ray crumpled to the floor, completely unconscious.

Jayce's brow furrowed, and he seemed to search for a moment. "Wha' happened?" He turned to the others and spoke. "I just lost connection with robo-dunce. Someone get to the hangar and find him."

"I think he overloaded." Serena sighed "He saw another android and clearly does not understand the technology around him." The AI Vixen added with another sigh.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: October 29, 2017, 09:47:42 PM »
Tic sighs.
"I'll run diagnostics, see if there's anything i can do."

Tic plugs herself in hope of looking for a solution, like possibly rebooting Ray or replacing anything that was fried.

"Reyela...Reyela you need wake up."

"Mother... mother is that you?"

"Reyela there is no time, you...need...to...wake..."

Reyela woke with a start and quickly surveyed her surroundings.
Reyela had stowed herself away in one of the ship's boxes, using a device she stole from the grineer to hide her vitals from anything that might have tried to detect her. She didn't know where she was going, she didn't even really have a plan, all Reyela concerned herself with was staying alive. However having searched the cargo she couldn't find anything that even remotely looked like food and she was starving.
It was risky but she needed some form of food, so she climbed into a ventilation shaft and starting going through it's twisting paths to see if any of the other rooms had food.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:34:20 PM by Tina »

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2017, 11:45:41 PM »
Lacar jumped down looking over at Ray " M3G what did you do?" he walks over to ray as M3G stepped away

"N...nothing sir, i just offered my assistance." He stands a few feet away as lacar crouches down by Ray. "just be careful next time." M3G bowed slightly "yes sir, sorry sir." lacar glared at him."and stop calling me sir." M3G tensed up before heading back to his sleeping chamber J9 joining him.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #355 on: October 30, 2017, 12:39:43 PM »
Rylou walked along through the corridors near the hangar when he heard a slight scuff from the vent, before placing his ear to it. If something in there was moving he was determined to know.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2017, 03:22:54 PM »
Reyela could in fact be heard in the vent, her movements making the very faintest of noises. Silently Reyela sniff the air, trying to find the scent of any food.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2017, 04:52:43 PM »
Upon linking with Ray, Tic's consciousness was thrust into a memory, long lost to the owner. Someone shouting about cultists, a gunshot, a scream. Not a second later, Tic was returned to herself as Ray awoke.
The engineer started to stand up slowly. "I am not sure what transpired," he said. "I suppose the machine took ill towards a stranger." Ray blinked and shook his head a few times as his vision normalized.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2017, 11:43:57 PM »
Tic recoils and disconnects as soon she can, a bit shaken by what she saw. "What...what was all that?" Tic whispers mostly to herself.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2017, 11:54:03 PM »
Trask had managed to fall asleep in his quarters, seemingly unaware of the events going on aboard his ship.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.