The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46382 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #330 on: October 24, 2017, 02:06:11 AM »
The raccoon-AI, after seeing how upset the AI-vixen had gotten, had an idea.
The tin-raccoon's antics seem to have everyone on edge. I'll give him a paw.
He disappeared from the mainframe, and reappeared in Ray's head.

Ray, meanwhile, was following Lacar, keen on fixing the ship.

The AI spoke to Ray, who froze in his tracks.
My son, your actions have angered the Convergent. You must atone. Your transgressions against the goddess-vixen, she who transposed fully to machine, will be revered. My word is law.

A blue arc of electricity shot from Ray's head to the floor. He shuddered a moment, before dropping to one knee, his vision swimming. After a few moments, he stood and caught up with Lacar.
"If you are to be particular about your vessel, then instruct me."

The raccoon-AI re-entered the mainframe, and walked slowly towards the AI-vixen. "So, you've sought your reverence, and I have delivered..." He stopped a moment, and asked quietly. "Have I introduced myself?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:17:53 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #331 on: October 24, 2017, 10:30:01 AM »
Rylou entered the bridge again, this time fiddling with a small device for a few moments before placing it on his belt. He strode up to Trask;
"So is this visit to the company going to be diplomatic or hostile?"
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #332 on: October 24, 2017, 02:04:08 PM »
The raccoon-AI, after seeing how upset the AI-vixen had gotten, had an idea.
The tin-raccoon's antics seem to have everyone on edge. I'll give him a paw.
He disappeared from the mainframe, and reappeared in Ray's head.

Ray, meanwhile, was following Lacar, keen on fixing the ship.

The AI spoke to Ray, who froze in his tracks.
My son, your actions have angered the Convergent. You must atone. Your transgressions against the goddess-vixen, she who transposed fully to machine, will be revered. My word is law.

A blue arc of electricity shot from Ray's head to the floor. He shuddered a moment, before dropping to one knee, his vision swimming. After a few moments, he stood and caught up with Lacar.
"If you are to be particular about your vessel, then instruct me."

The raccoon-AI re-entered the mainframe, and walked slowly towards the AI-vixen. "So, you've sought your reverence, and I have delivered..." He stopped a moment, and asked quietly. "Have I introduced myself?"

"You have," Trask responded. "And I thank you for dealing with that issue. Just make sure he doesn't mess with my ship's systems unless I specifically ask him to."

Rylou entered the bridge again, this time fiddling with a small device for a few moments before placing it on his belt. He strode up to Trask;
"So is this visit to the company going to be diplomatic or hostile?"

"I would hope for a diplomatic option, but seeing as I am no longer an official member of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps - I was discharged a few months ago - we likely will get either 'f*** off' because we're mercenaries, or 'come work for us, we have more credits,' also because we're mercenaries. Either way, I'm not gonna deal with it." He looked to the Doctor. "You want a firefight? You may well get one; we need to provide a distraction so that Tic can get into their database without being detected. Keep their attention on us so they don't realize she's hacking them."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #333 on: October 24, 2017, 04:53:54 PM »
lacar walks to his ship opening the bay door where his android companion has been waiting"if you wanna help fix my ship you cant use none of your fancy equipment and upgrades" he walks over to a crate and pops it open removing a tool box from inside turning and handing it to ray"You are to use these"
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #334 on: October 25, 2017, 03:32:10 AM »
Ray eyed the tools disparagingly. "I will not ask why you use such ancient methods," he set his tool-staff down with a sigh, "but if it is the way it must be done." He grabbed a few tools, and set to work, following most of Lacar's orders.

The AI smiled at Trask, glancing at the AI-vixen a moment. "Yes, well...he'll be a little less abrasive, but I wouldn't let him out of sight. He may act upon what he had been taught and repair what he deems is broken. Especially don't let him near any medical rooms, he may try and 'repair' your wounded." He seemed to think a moment before continuing. "Ach, here I am chunnering on, and I haven't even given my name. The robo-nut calls me the machine god. My name is Jayce." He offered a charming, roguish smile to the AI-vixen.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #335 on: October 25, 2017, 03:42:12 AM »
"You could have told me that earlier." Serena replied "How would we keep him out of the medbay though?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #336 on: October 25, 2017, 04:17:43 AM »
The doctor turned back towards the new activity going on, noticing at last that there was yet another AI involved with the mission. "Sakes Pete. So this is the little brainworm the metal head has been worked up about. I suppose if you want to keep him out of the medbay I can head down there. I doubt he'll stick around too long if I'm there." The doctor snickered softly to himself.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: October 25, 2017, 04:33:04 AM »
Jayce thought a moment before speaking. "He may stay out if he's told it's forbidden. He might stare from the window but he should stay out." He sighed. "But, I've already spoken to him today. Too much and I lose the mysticism." Jayce looked to Trask. "Did you say something about a distraction? Ray's pretty good at distracting, let him do it." He boomed for effect. "Righteous anger and blessed fury will attain you your time." Jayce barely held a straight face while speaking, and burst out laughing by the end.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #338 on: October 25, 2017, 04:36:04 AM »
"Perhaps if he tries to go into the medbay to try and 'repair' the wounded you can tell him it is forbidden for him to push other's closer to his so called "Convergence." Serena suggested. "That they must reach it through their own path, for that is what is divine."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: October 25, 2017, 05:47:38 AM »
Jayce shook his head. "Can't do that, I'm afraid. Two hundred years of telling them to push others towards machine-hood, can't have one of 'em doin' something different. Although..." His gaze shifted to Tic. "The Convergent may say otherwise."

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #340 on: October 25, 2017, 08:12:22 AM »
"I would hope for a diplomatic option, but seeing as I am no longer an official member of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps - I was discharged a few months ago - we likely will get either 'f*** off' because we're mercenaries, or 'come work for us, we have more credits,' also because we're mercenaries. Either way, I'm not gonna deal with it." He looked to the Doctor. "You want a firefight? You may well get one; we need to provide a distraction so that Tic can get into their database without being detected. Keep their attention on us so they don't realize she's hacking them."
"Oh don't worry, I can run a distraction op."
Rylou grins slyly before walking off to find Ray.
"I haven't had a philosophical debate in a while."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #341 on: October 26, 2017, 01:19:41 AM »
Lacar glares back at Ray" You love machines right? These so called ancient tools are the best way to keep machines in shape." he smile as he places his plasma wrench on his shoulder." it lets you feel them get to know every little part....it lets yu appreciate them more knowing the amount of hands on work you put into them, that is why i dont want yo using your fansy do dads to upgrade my ship in a few hours, there is no heart in it"
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2017, 03:32:05 AM »
"Heart? Full of biological impurities and destined to fail." Ray shook his head. "To use these archaic and inefficient tools is to betray the machines. Efficiency and accuracy are held most dear to my kind, and to the machine god." He looked to the ship again, continuing his work.

Jayce sighed loudly as Rylou walked away. "Well...I suppose, since I've not heard screaming or otherwise, I assume Ray has stayed clear of medbay."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2017, 05:20:09 AM »
Having finished her work, Tic is still feeling hollow inside the audio having really upset her. She thinks of possible options as to what to do and figures exploring the ship and seeing what it had to offer. If she was going to b staying it would be best to know the layout, she stands up unplugging herself from the database and starts to leave the bridge.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: October 27, 2017, 11:59:44 AM »
"well you love machines and would give your life for them, i know its the way of your people but yhose are still emotions of the heart. your heart belongs to the machines" lacar smiles before pointing the wrench at Ray "so if the heart is destined to fail then you are destined to betray the one thing in which you care about." he smiles before putting the wrench on his shoulder once more and heading outside stopping at the door just before he leaves"but not all hearts are impure, its always your choice." He looks back at Ray "There is still heart in you, so think hard before you throw it away" he walks out before getting on to fixing his ships exterior damage