The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46399 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2017, 12:23:49 AM »
The ship dropped out of warp, as if answering Trask Question. "Now." Krystal replied simply almost snickering.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2017, 05:13:13 AM »
Rylou leaned over the communications console, apparently the Steel Avenger was in orbit. "Hailing Steel Avenger, this is Rylou Nighten, I'm on Mar Sara and have orders to join your crew. Care to come plsnetside? I'll meet you in dry dock."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2017, 05:42:47 AM »
Ray sighed as they dropped from warp. "More flesh beings to complicate the task." He looked to the ships consoles. The AI may yet make this bearable. The mechanical raccoon thought to himself.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2017, 08:24:44 AM »
Renon slipped her knife in and out of it's hidden sheath, checking the blade
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2017, 03:59:43 PM »
"Fourty-two thousand five hundred credits." The good doctor was not quite where he'd expected to be when the signal came in confirming his employer's arrival. The display over his facemask showed an expression of delight which shifted to surprise at the alert and then back to delight.

"Unfortunately, I must be away. Do remember though, that appraisal can go up if you get off the injections and stop drinking so damn much. Honestly, your liver is in terrible condition." The lupine he'd been talking to looked like he was going to lose the contents of his stomach, but was holding it down through sheer willpower.

"Agent RSS, transmitting coordinates to be beamed onboard. Briefing is complete. I await your command."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2017, 10:42:57 PM »
"Sir, we're being hailed by two separate sources - one is planetside, requesting to come aboard - they claim to have been briefed by command; the other is... difficult to ascertain a clear message, but there are a series of coordinates," comms piped up.

"Very well," Trask said. "Helm, dock with whatever station we can dock at; comms, get a line to both - have the one down planetside sort himself for transport, have the other one head for Hangar Two."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2017, 10:47:45 PM »
Renon winced at the sudden high pitched wining accompanied with garbled feed back blasting directly into her ears. She turned the sound off and still got a small amount of the unwanted feedback but the blurry coordinates appeared in her small GUI.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2017, 11:51:10 PM »
"Sir, we're being hailed by two separate sources - one is planetside, requesting to come aboard - they claim to have been briefed by command; the other is... difficult to ascertain a clear message, but there are a series of coordinates," comms piped up.

"Very well," Trask said. "Helm, dock with whatever station we can dock at; comms, get a line to both - have the one down planetside sort himself for transport, have the other one head for Hangar Two."
"Trask there are no stations in Mar Sara orbit." Krystal noted, having  muffled out the high pictched sounds with her radio equipment.

"Why would a fringe world have  a station at all sir?" Nari asked "The place is like Tatoonie..."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2017, 12:49:27 PM »
The doctor stood with his single case of gear that he took with him when he was expected on a mission. It was all he really needed after all. You learned after a while to bring as little as possible when your life depended on being able to vacate an area as quickly as possible. Invariably, you end up dying because you have too many things, or you lose something. "Already sorted and waiting."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:38:06 AM by Alex Fawxe Jace »

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2017, 09:05:12 PM »
"There's a airbase about thirty knocks south from the equator with all the necessary places for repairs and restocks for a ship of your size." Rylou sat by the console awaiting a response from the Steel Avenger, hand halfway to his radio.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2017, 12:54:21 AM »
"Understood, appreciate the heads-up," Trask responded to Rylou. "Helm, alter course - take us there."

The doctor would feel a mild tingling sensation as he was beamed aboard, and would soon find himself staring at a pair of armed holographic Sangheili. "The Admiral wishes to see you on the bridge. Please follow us."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2017, 01:09:35 AM »
The doctor blinked and looked up, feeling the familiar sensation of being translocated onto a ship. The mustelid maintained his previous stature and he reformed on the ship. The display on his facemask rolled its eyes and an exasperated sigh sounded from him. "I wasn't exactly expecting a red carpet reception, but at least send a live person to welcome me aboard."

The doctor mumbled to himself as he followed the holograms through the ship. Once they had arrived at the bridge the doctor stepped past the holograms and spoke out to no one in particular. "'Arming' the holograms is cute, but I'm curious as to what it's meant to accomplish." Looking around the bridge he easily picks out the admiral and walks over.

"So, you're the one in charge of this hot mess. I understand I'm late to the party. Need more firepower, fewer casualties, or both?" The expression on his display shifted from disinterested to bemused at his last query.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2017, 01:11:08 AM »
"We should probably stay in orbit, Trask that airbase is a Dominion outpost, their not exactly hostile to us but I'd rather not give them another xenophic breakdown..." Krystal warned Trask as she continued her duties on the ship.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
"Casualties," Ray beamed wickedly, "are simply an excuse to upgrade." His tool-staff whirred and whined, accompanying the engineer's statement. He looked to RSS curiously, ocular sensors shifting and adjusting. "A mender of flesh meets a mender of metal. I dare say that we may yet be equals."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2017, 03:32:06 AM »
"We should probably stay in orbit, Trask - that airbase is a Dominion outpost; they're not exactly hostile to us, but I'd rather not give them another xenophobic breakdown..." Krystal warned Trask as she continued her duties on the ship.

"Then land us in a wasteland area, and have our friend who suggested the airbase meet us there," Trask told Krystal.

The doctor blinked and looked up, feeling the familiar sensation of being translocated onto a ship. The mustelid maintained his previous stature and he reformed on the ship. The display on his facemask rolled its eyes and an exasperated sigh sounded from him. "I wasn't exactly expecting a red carpet reception, but at least send a live person to welcome me aboard."

The doctor mumbled to himself as he followed the holograms through the ship. Once they had arrived at the bridge the doctor stepped past the holograms and spoke out to no one in particular. "'Arming' the holograms is cute, but I'm curious as to what it's meant to accomplish." Looking around the bridge he easily picks out the admiral and walks over.

"So, you're the one in charge of this hot mess. I understand I'm late to the party. Need more firepower, fewer casualties, or both?" The expression on his display shifted from disinterested to bemused at his last query.

"I would prefer both," Trask responded. He turned to greet the Doctor, offering a hand. "Admiral Trask Makron, formerly of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps and commander of the Steel Avenger."

"Casualties," Ray beamed wickedly, "are simply an excuse to upgrade." His tool-staff whirred and whined, accompanying the engineer's statement. He looked to RSS curiously, ocular sensors shifting and adjusting. "A mender of flesh meets a mender of metal. I dare say that we may yet be equals."

"And while I appreciate the upgrade you did on the engines, do so again without informing me first, and the crew is liable to shoot you," Trask warned Ray. "Next time, tell me what you intend to do so my crew doesn't assume you're trying to sabotage the ship."