The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46512 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2017, 07:33:34 AM »
Ray shook with fury, but his voice was level and calm. "Why were no shots loosed upon the probe? It should have been reduced to dust before it left the station. The cataclysmic detonation could have been avoided." He straightened himself before continuing. "Our demise was to look accidental, and the station destroyed. I smell treachery."

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2017, 12:33:20 PM »
Renon nodded, preferring to stay quiet. She agreed with the others. There was obviously treachery and possibly revolution afoot.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2017, 05:28:45 PM »
"But who launched the probe?" Trask asked. "That probe didn't launch itself. I suspect the Observatory was a trap - someone didn't want us to figure out who's behind this. Felicity, anything to add?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2017, 02:46:01 AM »
Felicity beamed over to a monitor that lets her project as a hologram, "I hate this thing... Ahem.  When I did a remote scan of the probe, it appeared to me as a surveyor device for the star, mainly to check for its age and materials... at least that's what I could see... there was a hiccup in the transmission, but by that point it was too late for me to give a warning.", she looked at those in the room and then back to Trask, "I suggest we go to a gearing outpost and get the crew outfitted with microchip ID badges... it will help, in my opinion, just in case we get an imposter on board, and as an added bonus, will give an encrypted tracking signal to trusted surveillance personnel.", she felt the ship rumble for a moment, "And maybe get a few engineers to fix the engines and steering mechanisms... I'm seeing maintenance flags over the system.   No need to thank me, I let myself into the mainframe...", she then went over to her docking port, wanting to walk around and feel the floor.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2017, 02:55:34 AM »
Renon shook her head and nodded. She wasn't sure what to do. But she was on the ship, and relatively safe. She slipped her helmet back on, locking it in place with the suit.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2017, 03:48:33 AM »
"Felicity, Argo... when you were in the Observatory's security systems, did you save an image of the perp? The rogue Force user that killed everyone aboard?" Trask asked as he started for the bridge. "We need to know who we're dealing with."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2017, 03:49:15 AM »
Ray had perked up when Felicity mentioned mechanical failures. He started off without a word, heading directly to the engine room. Ray whispered nonsense as he went, ignoring any crewmen that were in his way.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2017, 05:20:53 AM »

"Umm felicity... your body is in here." Serena noted over the ships systems.

"Nothing but a view of a red lightsaber, and just the red light of one at that." Argo replied simply "Whoever it was knew exactly where the cameras were and disabled a few that apparently would have seen him.

"We don't need chips with me  around." Krystal noted "I can sense an imposter."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2017, 07:39:39 AM »
Ray had reached the engineering sector with all haste. And just as quickly, the engineering crew had been removed from their stations and shepherded out by the raccoon. The passages were then overridden and locked. One of the engineering crew quickly contacted the bridge, as the others attempted to bypass the override.
"Can anyone collar the mechanical guy? He's locked us out of Engineering!"
Ray set about working immediately. Sparks flew, components crashed to the floor, and tools whirred and clanked, as Ray repaired the machine. All the while, he was speaking psalms of his people in the tongue of machines, completely unintelligible by biological creatures. Components were changed and repaired, and even the software mutated to operate efficiently.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2017, 01:36:32 PM »
Felicity chuckled and tried to make herself seem small, "Right... Then what was I seeing fla... oh... the coffee machine in the rec room blew up... odd..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »
Jeremy stood back, leaned against his exo frame. "You don't talk much, do you?" He said to Renon, at a volume only they could hear. As he awaited a possible reply, he messed around with the pack of cigarettes in his shirt pocket.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »
She stood as her breathing regulated, she looked up at the figure as he was much taller than her. She shook her head, speaking in the same volume "I promised a certain person I would... Reserve, my voice for their company."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2017, 03:21:59 AM »
"Ah," Jeremy replied, looking back to the group. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, stretching his arms downwards.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2017, 04:03:17 AM »
"Alright, so we know we're up against a Force-user, likely a rogue Sith," Trask muttered. He looked to Jeremy, then asked, "Any chance ONI might know more?"

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2017, 05:06:03 AM »
"I got a contact with some access to their database," Jeremy replied, "Guy's name is Blaine. Not any guarantees but it's somewhere to look." He then pulled his wrist device up and quickly pounded out a message to his contact.