The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46557 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Jeremy materialized next, landing on his feet with a thud and a hiss from his exo-suit. He shook his head, dizzy from the teleportation.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray appeared behind Jeremy, his ocular implant readjusting from the transfer. He seemed angered, his mechanical limbs whining and groaning as they readjusted.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2017, 02:43:45 AM »
"Trask to Renon - we can't get a lock on you if you keep moving! Hold still!" Trask messaged Renon, hoping to get her to stop moving long enough for Krystal to get a transporter lock and beam her up before it was too late.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2017, 04:53:37 PM »
"amFF I All heaar?" was the only thing Nari said, voice muffled by the suit, her comm radio off, suit wirelessly connected to the ships computer, allowing Felcity, Argo and Serena to travel back into the system if they wanted.

Felicity first thought to leave Nari, but this state she was in worried Felicity and made her not want to go.    Inside the suit, Felicity spoke to Nari, "Are you okay? Do you want me to get the medical staff?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2017, 08:25:31 PM »
"She's fine, Felicity." Serena said.

"She didn't get much sleep last night." Argo added, pulling up a hologram  monitor showing the Vixen's vitals which looked pefectly fine ,though her brain wave patterns looked a little odd. " She fell asleep."

A loud muffled snore signaled that the silver Vixen, Nari was alright.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2017, 02:21:41 AM »
Stopping in the airlock she gripped onto the seam of the wall, "Ready"
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »
"Krystal, quick! Get a lock and beam her out of there!" Trask commanded. "Helm, make ready to engage Slipspace Drive! As soon as she's on board, get us out of here!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2017, 10:29:03 PM »
"Transporter room?" She called out actually not at the controls for the transporter, being still on the bridge.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2017, 04:26:48 AM »
She gripped the seam tighter and hung on, a bit of debri was speeding towards the airlock.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2017, 06:51:14 AM »
Jeremy moved to the closest control monitor, still having been in the transporter room. He found the correct option and pressed the action command, hopefully having teleported Renon back onboard.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »
The visor had a blue glow as the light reflected off, she was barely breathing. Her 15 minutes was at 2. The debri, something like a jagged piece of metal was near. She braced herself as it grew closer. Her view was filled with light and she appeared in the teleported room, falling to her knees. She breathed heavy, opening her helmets lock and pulling the thing off. It revealed a small face, eyes a dull gray. Her mouth wasn't a large one but ruby red lips made up for it, the nose narrowing down its length which was fairly long. Shaking a thin tuft of fur on her head down Renon breathed hard as the oxygen returned to her body.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2017, 12:51:43 AM »
"She's aboard! Helm, get us out of here!!!" Trask barked.

The Steel Avenger rolled to port, turned around, and went into slipspace, the rupture vanishing as the ship went fully into the alternate realm. Moments later, the Observatory was completely obliterated.

Meanwhile, on the Steel Avenger, Trask looked to the others. "First: What. In. The. Hell. HAPPENED. Back there? And second, did anyone get anything useful from the observatory? Felicity, you were in the systems; did you get a look at the perp who caused all that?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2017, 01:18:38 AM »
Nari decided to speak up, holding up a vial of luminous blue blood "I found a little of this on the station." NAri explained, stepping into the room her elemental armor stored, helmet off revealing her silver fox ,black and grey furred face.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2017, 05:07:40 AM »
Jeremy silently stood behind everyone, unlocking from his exo suit. His stature without the suit was much shorter, from 6' 7" to a 5' 11". He removed his respirator and took a deep breath, also pulling his headwear off. He had long hair that he had pulled into a small bun (bring the man bun jokes on) and a not so recently trimmed beard.

"So we've got glowing blood and a contact dead by the Force. Somewhat limits the search." Jeremy said, speaking up.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2017, 05:27:40 AM »
"Unggoy blood to be precise, Bunman." Serena spoke up, letting out a short giggle.