The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46370 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Felicity had seen the notification too late of when the pod had launched, she was really frantic to find out what it was, when she did she let out a sigh, "I believe it's a false flag... but intercept it if anyone can."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
She shook her head. "Got it." She said running towards the closest airlock. Stepping inside of it she activated the air lock in her helmet as well. The doors hissed and opened. She stepped into the chamber and waited for the door. Fifteen minutes. All I need. The doors opened, she jumped, flying towards the probe. If she had jumped right she would hit the entrance.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
By the time Renon had stepped out of the airlock, the probe had made contact with the nearby star, and there was a bright flash as a quantum implosion happened. The star began to darken, and the instruments on board the Steel Avenger would read that the star would collapse in a matter of minutes, and on top of that, the implosion had produced a Level 12 Shockwave.

"Talk to me, Krystal - what the hell just happened?" Trask requested, having seen the event through a window.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:51:12 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"I don't have any idea, but that probe had an quantum explosive in it, i'm reading a level 12 shock wave inside that star! "It's going to collapse and implode on itself I dunno if this is a supernova, but... "She stopped taking a quick breath "YOU NEED TO GET OFF THAT STATION NOW! Don't move i have you all in a pattern lock thanks to Serena and the others, they'll have you over in..." She stopped waiting for the transporter officers to engage  the transporter.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Jeremy stopped and looked out the window, seeing the implosion's shock wave slowly move toward the station. "Oh hell, that technician better hurry the hell up!" He yelled, still remaining perfectly still.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray stared out at the blast wave, completely unfazed by the situation at hand. In fact he had a modest curiosity for the thing. At Krystal and Jeremy's outbursts, he tilted his head in confusion. "Why are you yelling?" The machine-raccoon asked, completely genuine in his question. It wasn't that Ray didn't understand the situation, but rather he didn't understand fear. A fault his people all shared.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
She looked at the explosion. Her brow furrowed. How does an explosion work in space? How does a shockwave travel in nothing. She shrugged as the wave sent a lot of rocks and debri toward her. She jumped from rock to rock towards the station to make it to the warp pad.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
((yeeeeeah, maybe the whole shockwave thing should've been described differently. My bad ._ .))
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(I would think in space there'd be nothing to stop the shockwave doesn't make too much sense to me either but. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f72h3UbOho0 )

Nari stood by ready for the AI's to get back into her suit.

Serena and Argo 'grabbbed' Felicity and headed through a sort of portal into Nari's suit.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
((Shockwave's a huge burst of energy, it doesn't need anything to travel.))

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(Did you really need to post that link, Alex? XD )

The shockwave still approached the observatory, and the crew of the Steel Avenger worked with Krystal to beam the away team back aboard before they would engage the slipspace drive and get the hell outta dodge before that shockwave decimated them.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Having been in the middle of trying to try and divert all remaining power to an emergency shield buried in the code, Felicity did manage to, buying them borrowed time if they were a bit too late in leaving.     Regaining her stance, Felicity ran into Nari's suit with the others, "We need to leave now.   Anything you were doing, finish up now!  We are on borrowed time!", she broadcasted through Nari's comms, overriding any security measures to do so if there was any.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
 A slight Error during the teleport caused Nari to rematerialize in the air over the teleport pad, realizing this, but not really caring, the elemental armored Vixen landed just outside the teleporter pad with a loud metal 'CLANK' the elemental armor face first in the metal floor ,inside the elemental armor, Nari just laid there completely fine ,but just sort of resting, and annoyed at the use of teleporters.

"amFF I All heaar?" was the only thing Nari said, voice muffled by the suit, her comm radio off, suit wirelessly connected to the ships computer, allowing Felcity, Argo and Serena to travel back into the system if they wanted.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
She flew into the air lock so hard it dented and groaned as it opened. She slipped into the airlock.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Trask was the next to appear, materializing upside down, and hitting the deck with a thud!

"Get the others aboard and let's get out of here!" he growled, rubbing the back of his head.