The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 44262 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2017, 02:13:40 AM »
"Good," Trask sighed. "Let me know as soon as we have access. I'm gonna go over everything we got from the observatory before the probe was launched - assuming we got anything at all. Felicity, you and Argo stand by - you're gonna help me sift through the files. Krystal, set a course for the nearest safe haven; I don't care which one." Trask paused. "Where'd Ray go?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2017, 02:25:02 AM »
"He's in engineering reconfiguring everything..." Serena sighed "it's quiet a mess down there he's locked everyone else out."

Krystal set course for the nearest friendly starbase and inputted the coordinates to the helm. "You heard the Lord-Admiral, get us outta here."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:37:13 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #167 on: August 15, 2017, 02:46:38 AM »
The engineering doors opened with a harsh hiss, as Ray stepped out. Though he showed no emotion, the raccoon was pleased with himself. The power core would be twice as efficient, and output twice as much power. Engineering software seemed nigh sentient, constantly monitoring and adjusting.The engines themselves would have a little more kick, but run hotter. Ray, however, didn't notice the last fact. The room itself was etched with religious symbols, passages, and images. Ray made his way to the others as quickly as he could.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:09:53 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2017, 04:49:55 AM »
"Alright, got a reply." Jeremy said to Trask, "He's sent a file, so get me to a terminal and we'll check it."
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2017, 07:23:00 AM »
Renon stood and a small panel appeared, she brought the floating panel in front of her and her fingers moved across the panel. She did a couple things before the panel dissapeared
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2017, 03:20:36 AM »
Trask led Blaine to the bridge and directed him to a console that was vacant at the moment. While Blaine would be at that console, Trask looked over what was gleaned from the Observatory.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2017, 04:31:37 AM »
 The Blue vixen spun her chair around to look at the black tiger."Trask, are you familiar with a similar incident that happened about 40 years ago?" Krystal asked.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:49:05 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2017, 02:28:46 PM »
(Uh, Alex... Markus isn't on board the Steel Avenger.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2017, 04:56:12 PM »
(Trask then...)

Nari looked up to the ceiling of the ship thinking.

Argo looked around the ships systems For Felicity, "Felicity where are you?" He called out.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2017, 02:21:37 AM »
Trask managed to locate - with aid from the AIs Argo and Felicity (Sorry for that, but I gotta keep this going) - an image of the lightsaber-wielding attacker, but it just made even less sense. The attacker was Romulan, but with several cybernetic enhancements. "Argo, plug the assailant's face into the DMC database, see if we get any hits," Trask requested. He looked up at Blaine. "Any luck?"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 02:25:56 AM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2017, 02:25:00 AM »
" Admiral Arai, but what would she be doing there?" Argo asked, having switched places with Serena to look for Felicity.

"Great just what I needed another 'jedi'" Nari grumbled as she walked into the room.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 02:29:51 AM by Alex »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2017, 02:30:31 AM »
"F*** if I know," Trask scoffed. He looked over the data, then stroked his bearded chin. "Hmm... if this one is using a lightsaber and the Force, it stands to reason that this is Arai's Force-sensitive duplicate, Darth Torrentus." He looked to Krystal. "How long till we hit our safe haven? And where did you pick for that?" he asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2017, 11:49:35 PM »
"I already set a course for a semi-neutral planet, Mar Sara in the Koprulu sector, the Terran dominion claims it as it's planet ,but being on the fringe of Dominion space, there's not much activity there, it's a mining colony mostly desert." Krystal explained. "We should be there in a few minutes.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:22:56 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2017, 11:51:48 PM »
(still here just Renon serves no purpose currently so i'm waiting for action)
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2017, 12:13:34 AM »
"Understood," Trask responded to Krystal. "How soon 'till we arrive?"