The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46200 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #735 on: January 22, 2019, 01:12:35 AM »
"Comm systems show green." Krystal replied

"Aside from Ray, I see nothing out of the ordinary." Serena spoke up

her dark form materializing on Arai's ship  Nari grumbled something as she took  down a few guards who tried to take out the boarding party "I hate that part." She coughed beatin her chest with one hand. "Nari here, boarding party 1 has made it successfully onto the enemy vessel, already recieved contact..."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #736 on: January 22, 2019, 01:35:18 AM »
"Proceed to the bridge, Nari - do not let Arai escape," Trask commanded. "All boarding parties - pursue Arai! Capture her if you can, kill her if you must! She must not get away!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #737 on: January 26, 2019, 03:58:33 AM »
"Proceed to the bridge, Nari - do not let Arai escape," Trask commanded. "All boarding parties - pursue Arai! Capture her if you can, kill her if you must! She must not get away!"
"Roger, nearing the bridge now." Nari replied before cutting her comm system as she engaged her Psionic sword preparing for a fight, she stepped into the bridge. "Arai You are under arrest!"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: January 26, 2019, 04:02:43 AM »
"Am I, now?" Arai taunted. "You people certainly are quick, I'll give you that." She activated a Red Lightsaber. "Come on, now - not gonna make this easy on you!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #739 on: January 26, 2019, 04:16:19 AM »
"Am I, now?" Arai taunted. "You people certainly are quick, I'll give you that." She activated a Red Lightsaber. "Come on, now - not gonna make this easy on you!"
Nari held her psionic sword in a defensive stance, giving Arai the first move...

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #740 on: January 26, 2019, 10:16:38 AM »
Wilco had ended up fighting a few guards,  and ended them quickly, sadly, having to kill them. "Boarding Party 2 is safe... On way to Bridge." He says, starting to run there, selecting a weapon from his known selection and constructing it through digital means, aka, digi-constructing. He enters the bridge and stands aside, seeing the battle happening, though ready to fire if Nari goes down.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: January 26, 2019, 03:07:17 PM »
While Arai was no Jedi or Sith, she had studied how to handle a lightsaber. She twirled the weapon and went on the attack, lunging for Nari.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: January 26, 2019, 05:18:29 PM »
Nari  went around Arai's lunging, moveing almost in sync with her as she attempted to 'touch' her lightsaber's hilt, if successful Arai's lightsaber would short out, temporarily, if she failed she would immediately back off , getting some distance as she ,would move her psionic sword back into a defensive position.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: January 30, 2019, 04:45:57 AM »
Arai avoided the Cortosis blades, but lunged for a counterattack.

Meanwhile, Arai's forces were suffering heavy losses, and were on the verge of a total rout.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:48:11 AM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #744 on: January 30, 2019, 05:51:52 AM »
Having backed away from Arai, upon failing to short her opponent's lightsaber, the silver vixen, held her sword downward in an attempt to temporarily catch Arai's saber on her sword, if successful she would flip her sword upward quickly in another attempt to disarm her opponent.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2019, 03:38:05 AM »
This time, Arai's blade caught with Nari's Sword, but Arai herself would twist her body to avoid any attempt to disarm or counterattack. She leapt back and extended a hand that began to crackle with lightning.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2019, 03:47:02 AM »
This time, Arai's blade caught with Nari's Sword, but Arai herself would twist her body to avoid any attempt to disarm or counterattack. She leapt back and extended a hand that began to crackle with lightning.
Nari, instictivly held her psionic sword up in attempt to block the  faux force lightning that she saw coming, despite  being uneffected by the force and able to nullify it's use, she had still been trained to counter most force powers...

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2019, 09:48:51 AM »
Wilco aims at Arai and fires a few shots at her chest, hoping to either knock her down or put her off balance, before he cloaks and moves around to not give her a clear aim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2019, 04:43:50 PM »
Arai was caught off-guard at the arrival of a second attacker, but she couldn't see him. She looked about, not having to keep track of two opponents, leaving her open to attack.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2019, 05:41:29 PM »
With Arai Distracted Nari charged at her de-activating hersword and extending her claws as she got near,attempting to pounce ontop of her.