The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 45732 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #705 on: November 28, 2018, 09:32:23 PM »
"Alright, I'll make sure to keep my Plasma Cutter to a stun setting. I do have a bit of information for anyone that's going to be involved in the attempted-capture." he spoke as he starts changing the setting for the Cutter, then he starts playing the hologram-video of the security-footage of her attack. "First up, she cannot use more than one of the installed modules at a time. They must all tap into the same power-source rather than have separated power cells in normal modules. Second, Kinesis modules work with metallic objects or objects with very-high iron content, they also require line-of-sight and to be within a certain range. So if she attempts to reach out towards you, she may be attempting to grab or push you through using that module. Her saber must be magnetic since she can move it around using it. Lastly, her Stasis module can only be used in a certain radius around herself, she cannot launch a stasis-field like most models. The range on the stasis module is less than the kinesis module. So overall, the tactic in mind is to keep at range away from her, if you can. If you can't stun her, disable the limbs."

"Agreed," Trask said, before Nari walked onto the bridge.

"If Arai has any connection to the force i would be invaluable to the landing party." Nari a silver vixen replied as she came into the bridge.

"Arai doesn't have any real connection to the Force - just implants and devices that mimic such powers. Either way, you'd be a good asset to the team going down planetside," he told her.

"Course plotted and ready, Admiral," the helmsman announced.

"That just leaves who's coordinating with me in orbit," Trask said. He looked to Ray. "If I plug you into the ship, can I trust you to help me coordinate the fleet against Arai's forces?"
"I can still temporarily disable her lightsaber." Nari noted "And what about me?" Serena asked her hologram appearing ontop of  one of the consoles.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #706 on: November 29, 2018, 04:19:10 AM »
Ray stared at Trask for a few moments before speaking.
“I have never been in command of a fleet-scale battle. But, I am willing to try.”

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #707 on: November 29, 2018, 09:13:08 AM »
"Looks like until we break through, I'll be most useful in the engine room, but I might have to be one of the away-members since I also have the means and knowledge to fight against our current prey." he spoke before he starts his way back to the engine room.

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #708 on: November 29, 2018, 03:33:16 PM »
Ray stared at Trask for a few moments before speaking.
“I have never been in command of a fleet-scale battle. But, I am willing to try.”

"Have no fear, comrade," Trask told Ray as Vosur headed for the engine room. "Serena will aid you in that regard." He looked to the helmsman. "Engage on-course. All hands - Red Alert. I want shields and weapons ready by the time we get there!" The bridge crew would snap into action immediately, and Trask indicated a vacant console for Ray. "Serena, help mister Ray in any way you can. Nari, get a land party together; soon as we break through Arai's forces, you'll be going down planetside."

The Steel Avenger and Torrentus' ship both went to light speed, streaking for the Kegan system.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #709 on: November 29, 2018, 04:28:01 PM »
"I just hope his biological parts can withstand the stress." Serena replied with an affirming salute.

"I'll be in the armory till we reach our location I need to prep my equipment." Nari said as she began to walk off the bridge.

Krystal turned her head to look at trask "Nari and Ray are worrying me are you sure we can do this , Trask?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2018, 09:05:00 AM »
He was busy in the engine room, making sure that it was running at top efficiency for the shields and weapons to be fully-operational. During the checks, he would make sure that the tools and spare materials were secured in case of an artificial-gravity malfunction, going so far as to secure his items to his back in the event that they were to be boarded.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #711 on: December 03, 2018, 10:04:13 AM »
Wilco had drifted off, his mind not settled, so he had missed the whole briefing and the aftermath, only coming to his senses a while after everyone had left. He mentally slaps himself for not realising and turns to Trask. "Sir... Whats going on?"

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #712 on: December 08, 2018, 09:45:59 PM »
(Come on, Ray. Waiting on you.)

The Steel Avenger hurled through hyperspace alongside Torrentus' ship, the Hobus Lesson, with a task force not far behind, streaking for the Kegan system.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #713 on: December 08, 2018, 11:21:20 PM »
Ray nodded. "I will trust your decisions, Trask. Just show me where to connect."

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #714 on: December 08, 2018, 11:49:09 PM »
"Plug in at the Tactical station," Trask suggested. He looked to the officer at said station. "Ensign, assist our friend in connecting. Aid him in any way possible." The fox at the tactical station nodded, and moved aside to allow Ray access. There would be an open port as well as options for wireless connectivity to the console.

"Serena, how much longer to the AO?" Trask asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #715 on: December 09, 2018, 01:52:55 AM »
"Plug in at the Tactical station," Trask suggested. He looked to the officer at said station. "Ensign, assist our friend in connecting. Aid him in any way possible." The fox at the tactical station nodded, and moved aside to allow Ray access. There would be an open port as well as options for wireless connectivity to the console.

"Serena, how much longer to the AO?" Trask asked.
"10 minutes at the most." Serena replied.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #716 on: December 09, 2018, 08:08:52 PM »
With everything running smoothly so far, it did not take Vosur long to secure everything he might need if repairs were required. He even had enough time to sit down at a workstation while awaiting any commands to be given.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #717 on: December 11, 2018, 06:11:02 AM »
Ray stalked his way to the tactical station, drawing the vampire cable from his chest. He plugged into the station, shuddered slightly and collapsed.

Each AI connected to the ship would suddenly be assaulted by huge bursts of data, as Ray “loaded” into the ship’s mainframe.

Jayce, who had largely been watching Ray while he had shut down, vanished suddenly.

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #718 on: December 12, 2018, 12:38:12 AM »
The Steel Avenger dropped out of light speed at nearly the same moment as the Hobus Lesson and the task force. Arai's fleet was sizeable, but not insurmountable.

"Shields up, weapons ready," Trask commanded.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #719 on: December 22, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »
"systems online and ready." Serena noted "making a full scan of the enemy fleet i'll have  a readout in a few moments...

Krystal sat at the comm station, awaiting orders, her mind begining to wander unknowingly creeping into the rest of the crew's thoughts.