The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46602 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #720 on: December 24, 2018, 05:56:28 AM »
Wilco, after getting caught up, hurries to go join the ground team for the assault on Arai.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #721 on: December 24, 2018, 03:26:57 PM »
Vosur was still on-call if he needed to repair the engines or if he needed to go with the boarding crew, but he was staying occupied to prevent his thoughts going back to when he saw Ray.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #722 on: December 25, 2018, 12:43:22 AM »
The Steel Avenger's weapons glowed with energy as they were powered up, and they were trained on Arai's fleet.

"Talk to me, Ray - how we doing?" Trask requested.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #723 on: December 28, 2018, 05:10:11 AM »
There was a blip, a buzz. Then, a tortured squelch from the speakers. A few seconds passed, before Ray’s cold, robotic monotone droned out.
“Trask. I have fully integrated with the blessed machine.”
The terminal in front of Trask flickered, died, and rebooted in a matter of seconds. A readout started transcribing itself as Ray spoke.
“Reactor output is at one-hundred, twenty-two percent.
Point defenses have been recalibrated to eight-hundred, fifty meters.
Life support is stable, unoccupied rooms have been vented to insure airflow to occupied areas.
Shields have been calibrated, and are actively resonating.
I will remotely mark targets for the fleet.”
An overlay shimmered across the bridge’s forward viewports, marking several phantom targets briefly.
“You have the helm, Admiral.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #724 on: December 30, 2018, 09:39:54 PM »
"All ships, fire at will - burn their mongrel hides!" Trask commanded. And at that, the joint task force engaged Arai's fleet. Long-range warships armed with MAC guns and other long-range artillery covered the advance of ships equipped for full-broadside assaults - swarms of missiles kept Arai's ships occupied as Torrentus and Trask's fleets moved to engage them.

(Feel free to add your own contributions here - we're almost done in this RP. Let's finish up strong.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #725 on: December 31, 2018, 10:54:15 PM »
With the activity starting to pick-up, Vosur set his helmet to being locked and active, his comm-system being linked to Trask's comm at the helm so he could get direct orders on any reroutes if necessary. To assist with reducing the load from the drive, Vosur had the engine room set to emergency-lighting along with disabling the artificial gravity in the engine-room as well to give more power to shields and energy-weapons while the auto-loaders were still going at it. "The only way you're going to get more power than this will be through turning off the life-support in this section... and even then you'll only get about half-an-hour's worth without an O2 Tank handy." he spoke through the comm.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #726 on: December 31, 2018, 10:57:27 PM »
"You severely underestimate this ship." Serena noted her hologram appearing in the engine room. "And we already have limited life-support in non-essential decks." She added.

"The enemy is not surprized at all ,as if they were expecting us." Krystal mumbled mostly to herself.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #727 on: January 01, 2019, 08:40:19 PM »
The ship’s weapons belched forth resounding booms and hellfire, as the raccoon remotely controlled the main batteries with deadly precision. However, his fixation on fighting left him no attention for evasive maneuvering. If the ship were to dodge blows, it would not be by his paw.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #728 on: January 02, 2019, 01:07:56 AM »
Fortunately, the helmsman was very skilled, and expertly piloted the craft through the jumble of enemy ships. While Ray was busy making mincemeat of the enemy fleet with the other allied ships, the helmsman was busy making sure the ship was positioned to make the most of every angle.

But Arai was not blind to what was going on. She'd be damned if this rabble was going to take her without a fight. She beamed up to her flagship - the replica of the Iron Regent - and joined the battle herself.

"Change in plan, lads - we're not going down planetside! Ground team, sort yourself for a boarding action!" Trask shouted over the combat. "Ray, target Arai's flagship and disable it! Attack Pattern Shinzon-Theta!"

(Ray, the basic gist of Attack Pattern Shinzon-Theta is that the ship targets the weapons, shields and engines of a target ship, in an effort to render it helpless and disabled.)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #729 on: January 02, 2019, 01:24:36 AM »
"I already know that, Serena. I meant I'd have to shut it down in here for any more power. I can last 30 minutes before needing a recharge." he spoke before he performed a quick-vent of temperature in one section of the engine-room to prevent overheating before returning back to the console. "Energy tethers are active and powered whenever you're ready, Trask." he spoke through the comm.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #730 on: January 02, 2019, 02:01:33 PM »
"Preparing transporter for boarding action." Serena said.

"Arai has arrived." Krystal noted "I can sense her anger...."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #731 on: January 02, 2019, 08:58:59 PM »
Wilco was making sure that his body was in a fine and working condition. "Don't wanna fall apart at a critical moment..." He mutters to himself.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: January 21, 2019, 03:06:06 AM »
Ray had not responded to Trask, but did follow his orders.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: January 21, 2019, 03:47:59 AM »
The result was spectacular, but not unexpected; Arai's replica flagship was rendered helpless. For such advanced tech, Arai seemingly knew little of how they actually worked.

"Admiral!" Helm proclaimed, "Enemy flagship shields are down!"

"All boarding parties, commence the boarding action!" Trask commanded. "Capture Arai if she surrenders, kill her if she won't!" In an instant, support parties would beam aboard Arai's ship - from both the Steel Avenger and Torrentus' ship - and engage the surprised Tal Shiar forces on board. Arai sat waiting for the parties to reach her. This might be the end for her, but damned if she was gonna let them take her without a fight.

The fleet action was also going well; over 60% of Arai's forces were decimated.

"Talk to me, Vosur," Trask requested as the boarding parties beamed over. "How we doin'?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: January 21, 2019, 08:37:52 PM »
"All systems are stabilizing, shields still operational and returning back to full-power, but most of the guns are on cooldown. Any longer and I'd have to go to my last-resort." he spoke as was moving about in the no-gravity of the engine room.