The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 44248 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #750 on: February 05, 2019, 08:15:19 PM »
Arai dodged, but her lightsaber caught Nari's blades inadvertently, and shorted out. Arai tried to reactivate the blade before Nari could pounce again.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #751 on: February 05, 2019, 08:57:28 PM »
"Give up Arai, your lightsaber will be out for a long enough time, that it won't matter." Nari offered Arai a surrender, her psionic sword in her hand de-activated.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #752 on: February 05, 2019, 10:12:48 PM »
Wilco, after being cloaked for a bit, uncloaks behind Arai, his claws out and ready to strike.

(Check the spoiler)
Spoiler for Hidden:
His cloak makes a lil tink noise when cloaking and uncloaking, so Arai might be able to hear it?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #753 on: February 06, 2019, 12:33:32 AM »
"You're not getting me that easily!" Arai spat, drawing a Disruptor Pistol and pointing it at Nari, seemingly oblivious to Wilco's de-cloaking behind her.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 02:50:28 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #754 on: February 06, 2019, 05:47:41 AM »
Nari rushed toward Arai activating her sword in mid swing in an attempt to cut Arai's disruptor in half...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #755 on: February 06, 2019, 10:35:28 PM »
As Nari was about to attempt cutting Arai's disruptor in half, 3 inch claws appeared from Arai's neck, then retracted. As Arai's body fell down, Wilco was now visible, his blood covered claws showing clearly. He then kneels by the body, ready to end Arai, if she already wasn't.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #756 on: February 06, 2019, 10:51:28 PM »
Arai was caught off-guard by this, and dropped to the deck, bleeding profusely. "How... how...?" she gurgled.

Outside, Arai's fleet was retreating. The day was won.

"Admiral Makron to Away Teams - status?" came Trask's voice.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #757 on: February 06, 2019, 11:38:06 PM »
Wilco leaves Arai on the ground to bleed out. "All good here sir. Target is eliminated." He smiles to himself and wipes his claws clean.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #758 on: February 06, 2019, 11:46:46 PM »
 Nari Deactivated her sword, showing signs of fatigue, motioning for  Wilco to stand down, at least for now. "Arai is down, should i bring her in for medical treatment or let her die?" Nari asked, panting....

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #759 on: February 06, 2019, 11:54:05 PM »
"I'd say to let her die... Better then Exile or torture..." He says quietly.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #760 on: February 07, 2019, 12:47:10 AM »
"DMC doesn't torture prisoners," Trask said. "Sort yourself for transport back aboard the Steel Avenger. Our work here is done. All we need do now is report our success to General Indari and Lord-Admiral Tokarev."

Whether or not Arai should be spared was irrelevant; she bled out in seconds and died.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #761 on: February 07, 2019, 01:10:57 AM »
"Cancel Transport of the prisoner, she's gone." Nari sighed prepping herself to transport back....

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #762 on: February 07, 2019, 01:12:08 AM »
Wilco nods and gets ready to leave the ship, but closes Arai's eyes, not in sorrow, but respect. He respects everyone for who they are, no matter the side of war they are on.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #763 on: February 07, 2019, 02:25:12 AM »
Shortly after, Wilco and Nari would be transported back to the Steel Avenger. Trask would be on the bridge, communicating the team's success at eliminating Arai. He would be telling the tale, and just finishing when anyone else would arrive on the bridge. When he did, General Indari let loose a long sigh.

"That's damn fine work, Admiral. You and your team," Kyle said. "Payment will be transferred via the usual channels. I would advise you tell your friends to watch their backs for a while; Arai might have friends out there."

"Understood, General. I'll see you back on Dragon'taan. Makron out," Trask responded. He opened a channel to the team. "If anyone wants me to drop them off somewhere, tell me now before I make course for Dragon'taan; your payments for this job will be released from command in roughly 24 hours."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #764 on: February 07, 2019, 02:32:03 AM »
Wilco shakes his head. "I've got nowhere to go..." He says, sighing.