The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 22934 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2018, 01:07:39 PM »
Just out of curiosity, Rylou, who was your character referring to about the 'robes'? The false-sith on the video? Or someone else?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2018, 10:02:14 PM »
Vosur what is Krystal looking for from the recordings on your characters RIG?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2018, 11:09:47 PM »
A individual dressed in sith-style robes with a hood covering over the face. The hands and feet are visible-only. The individual would use "Force powers" (lightning from fingertips, telekinetic-push/lift/throw, and seemingly-increased speed) on security-personnel from other regions, but as he mentioned, each one of them has a mechanical/audible tone to it rather than the lack of a tone that they would normally have if they were Force users.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2018, 05:20:00 AM »
The Sith, they're robes aren't fireproof. Or Jedi's for that matter.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2018, 05:42:02 AM »
No, but they do have enhanced-reflexes... and in this case, the pseudo-sith has close-range Stasis module built-in to simulate that by slowing-down the movements of everything around it. It can affect machinery and even camera-sensors as well.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2018, 09:15:59 PM »
To be honest, I hated what I posted because there wasn't enough detail to give on what's going on. I'll have to wait until we get there, but I don't know if we should have trouble or if we should go in without issue.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2018, 11:52:29 PM »
I say we go in without issue, but have to do a bit of negotiating to get what we want out of the place, since Vosur has a good rep with them. Unless you'd rather we go for the clandestine infiltration?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2018, 12:01:59 AM »
I'd expect from what might happen, Wilco would be useful in the hacking area. Although, depending on how long it is until we do it, depends on how effective he may be.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2018, 11:34:02 PM »
Well, the possibility that this company set him up to be the "fall guy" is there. But he wouldn't know it. I wouldn't mind this type of idea to be voted-on unless you have something a bit better, Rom?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2018, 04:29:40 AM »
Please explain the idea in detail, I'll think it over.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2018, 07:41:15 AM »
This company sold the tech to the "fake sith", then set up Vosur to be the fall-guy by giving him the job at Tondam while also sending out the report with very little details to the security personnel on Tondam. What if they had something to gain from all of this? Money? Merger? Stock increase? Ect.

that's the idea for here unless something better comes up?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »
Or perhaps they both had something against Lord-Admiral Tokarev and wanted to get their hands on his tech? It would tie into the RP because it began as an unidentified attempt to frame him for something he didn't do, and it would also provide a motive for the move.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2018, 06:42:06 PM »
That works too, but it would have been easier to pin-the-finger on someone convenient for them, which Vosur was right there.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2018, 06:53:24 PM »
I can't really do much until something involving my character happens. I don't want the RP to stagnate, but would be hard to have Vosur doing something (in RP) without any feedback.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: June 27, 2018, 04:13:19 AM »
You could just have Vosur arrive in the engine room and ask around for the Chief Engineer.