The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 24795 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2018, 05:43:57 AM »
Fair point. I'll try to see if I can get something going then.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2018, 09:16:17 AM »
Something happen to the rest of our group?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2018, 02:27:27 PM »
I dunno, everybody has seemed to dissappeared same with our bigger Universe wide rp  Galactic society.... I'd say what I think ,but I'm probably wrong and it's old news now and I doubt everyone  who is not there is from the  UK.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2018, 12:48:24 AM »
I'm not sure where everyone went. I'd really like to know and I'd really like to keep this RP going.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2018, 01:13:28 AM »
I'm not sure where everyone went. I'd really like to know and I'd really like to keep this RP going.
Me too i have plots on my mind that need to get rolling before I lose intrest and forget.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2018, 02:33:10 AM »
I don't want to stop either, but I don't want it to be just me and one other person back-and-forthing.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2018, 02:58:58 AM »
Sometimes to keep things alive you have to sadly.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2018, 03:32:41 AM »
Yeah, that's why I did so reluctantly, but I try to give some time for someone else to reply.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2018, 04:00:05 AM »
Yeah me to... but sometimes like now i just want to post.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2018, 08:55:54 AM »
I posted something, mostly for Alessia. Still waiting on Romulan to answer as well, but I guess I can wait...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2018, 05:04:10 PM »
I'll post when today's work is done. And call me Rom. Less of a hassle to type.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2018, 07:34:54 AM »
Alessia, Vosur was already in the galley before your last post.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2018, 07:37:07 AM »
Alessia, Vosur was already in the galley before your last post.
(oops sorry) the  roleplays are going so slow I'm not only losing interest in my plotlines ,but I'm forgetting what was posted last and where all the charcters are at, Where is everyone?

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2018, 08:13:41 AM »
Vosur, Trask, and Wilco are all in the galley right now. Not sure about the others since we've left them in the dust for the RP. The ship is on it's way to the Unitology Tech Company facility, not sure of how much time they have left in-RP before arrival though.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2018, 08:52:38 PM »
I'm definitely wanting to continue with this RP, but I'm guessing everybody had things happening during the last few weeks?