The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 24740 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2018, 06:45:23 PM »
that'd wokr ,bu tsh ecould alos trnafer hersel wirlessly she's a  pretty advanced Ai.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2018, 11:26:36 PM »
Either choice will work. I'll be doing the *Steel Avenger*'s arrival as soon as whoever's left posts.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2018, 07:42:41 AM »
I think it was Wilco's if we're sticking to the same order?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2018, 08:44:33 AM »
we usually don't do an order but if Wilco hasn't posted we can wait for him.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2018, 07:38:08 PM »
Alright. I think I presented most of the plan. Just needs the others to fill in the gaps on where they should be.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2018, 05:53:30 PM »
Putting a little more clarification on the Away Team(s) to make sure I have this right before I post:

Vosur would have Serena with himself (either via wireless transmission or through a direct-connect into his RIG/handheld device) to go to the admin section to get his modules checked-up on and repaired if needed. Krystal would be with Wilco, both to act as possible buyers... though it would be an idea for them to get the measurements of the parts the ship needs from the Engineering section.  There would need to be a delay after Vosur entering (and before Krystal and Wilco enter) to allow him more time to get in and get out of the database room, too early might cut the time Vosur has rather short, too late would make it harder for Vosur to enter the database room.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: August 22, 2018, 06:08:20 PM »
Sounds about right.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: August 22, 2018, 10:59:08 PM »
Fine with me.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2018, 12:39:48 AM »
I think we're waiting on Wilco to post? I'm hoping to not leave out anyone that really wants to be active in it, but my own inactivity actually came from illness as of late (would peek on, but couldn't really think).

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2018, 12:56:57 AM »
Wilco just posted. And no one is gonna hold it against you for being sick. Happens to the best of us.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2018, 01:37:30 AM »
Yeah, saw after I had already posted here. So, do you need me to play the part(s) of the sellers?

Edit: And what should Vosur have to worry about Serena "taking over" the suit? The only functions she could manipulate would be disabling of the neural-connection to the tech of the suit. The boosters in the actual suit, the modules, the RIG, the HUD, and the helmet are the key functions that she could turn on or off. It's mostly like an advanced armor-plated EVA/EVM suit missing the lower-legs (his prosthetic-legs seal up there), so she couldn't stop him from moving unless Serena is mischievous in some way?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:46:44 AM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2018, 09:39:04 PM »
I do apologize for my semi-absent behavior, but things have been going on around me that are sapping my physical-and-mental strengths like crazy. I do want to continue, but it's been a bit on the rough side. I don't know who else we're waiting on (guessing Wilco? Or is it back to me already?), but I definitely don't want to abandon this.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2018, 11:33:55 PM »
That's alright, Vosur. I've been dealing with a crisis, myself, that would have resulted in my going offline for god-only-knows how long. Resolved now. And I think it's back to your post, Vosur. You, Alessia, or Wilco.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2018, 01:44:35 AM »
Alright, I'll try to post something when I'm more coherent, unless Wilco or Alessia wants to post before I do. I'll also have to come up with parts for the sellers.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2018, 02:06:25 AM »
Alright, I'll try to post something when I'm more coherent, unless Wilco or Alessia wants to post before I do. I'll also have to come up with parts for the sellers.
Unless you need me  to do something I think I'll wait...