The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 24733 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2017, 10:49:56 PM »
Oh...I lost track of that.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2017, 08:16:18 AM »
I think i might make another character, however i will introduce them later when it's appropriate.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2017, 01:16:00 AM »
More writers block...I can't think of anything to have tick interact with people. Unless she finishes the task at hand

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2017, 01:45:54 AM »
You could have her explore the ship. Or speak to Trask or Krystal about anything she doesn't understand.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2017, 02:20:26 AM »
Yeah maybe, I'll say she's finished with her assigned task and will go exploring.)

Post Merge: October 27, 2017, 04:54:49 AM

This my new character.

Name: Reyela
Appearance: A anthro cat with red eyes, short hair with bangs and a ponytail. Her fur is black with a white front that goes from her crotch to her chin. Was not always like this.
Attire: A skin tight suit that she had awoken with. It's grey and offers some protection in the form of energy shields and light armor. She also has a pair of glasses.
Weapons: a pair of power knuckles with built claws that can pop out and retract for increased lethality. Is capable of piercing and crushing most infantry armor.
Bio and abilities: Reyela is what is known by the Tenno as an operator, one who controls bodies known a Warframes to protect their part of the Galaxy. They are usually asleep in the ruins of their ancestors, the Orokin and are in a state of dreaming while their frame looks for their body. They are the children of the Lotus,  a powerful woman who cares for  her operators and guides them. Reyela first dreamed through the eyes of a valykr warframe, a frame that was made in Corpus labs and is known to be a wild and viscous killer acting on more primal powers. However while she dreamed and searched for her sleeping body, the grineer had found the location first. The Grineer wanted her body to be used for scientifically fixing their deteriorating genetic code, a code that they made impure after years of cloning their race. Reyela was awoken early and this had several side effects as she was not awoken correctly. Being forced awake imprinted the personality of her Warframe to her own and alter her body and powers to that of Valkyr making her an animal. She tore apart the grineer forces sent to retrieve her and escaped on one of their ship's. She wanders aimlessly through the Galaxy, lost and confused without the Lotus guidance as her link was severed upon waking up.

Ability wise she is fast and agile able to move quickly like a jedi using the force. She can create a bolt of energy that links on to surfaces, pulling her forward or pulling an enemy closer. Her roar empowers herself and allies giving them courage as adrenaline starts pumping. When she is truly angry she goes berserk making her glow a red aura that makes her much stronger for a short duration. If she spills the blood of an enemy and kills them she drinks the life force from their body through her aura and heals her own wounds. Beserk is a dangerous tactic though as the longer she stays in it and the more damage she takes the weaker she will feel afterwards. In other words it's a last resort maneuver.

Her reason for hire: Protection and safety as she is tired of running.

(Also this is the Warframe story up to my understanding...so some of this may be false.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:43:07 PM by Tina »

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2017, 12:44:46 PM »
Tina if you don't want Rylou to find Reyela just tell me and I'll make him go.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »
Actually it would make things interesting, she's not going to go unnoticed on this ship forever.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »
Yeah maybe, I'll say she's finished with her assigned task and will go exploring.)

Post Merge: October 27, 2017, 04:54:49 AM

This my new character.

Name: Reyela
Appearance: A anthro cat with red eyes, short hair with bangs and a ponytail. Her fur is black with a white front that goes from her crotch to her chin. Was not always like this.
Attire: A skin tight suit that she had awoken with. It's grey and offers some protection in the form of energy shields and light armor. She also has a pair of glasses.
Weapons: a pair of power knuckles with built claws that can pop out and retract for increased lethality. Is capable of piercing and crushing most infantry armor.
Bio and abilities: Reyela is what is known by the Tenno as an operator, one who controls bodies known a Warframes to protect their part of the Galaxy. They are usually asleep in the ruins of their ancestors, the Orokin and are in a state of dreaming while their frame looks for their body. They are the children of the Lotus,  a powerful woman who cares for  her operators and guides them. Reyela first dreamed through the eyes of a valykr warframe, a frame that was made in Corpus labs and is known to be a wild and viscous killer acting on more primal powers. However while she dreamed and searched for her sleeping body, the grineer had found the location first. The Grineer wanted her body to be used for scientifically fixing their deteriorating genetic code, a code that they made impure after years of cloning their race. Reyela was awoken early and this had several side effects as she was not awoken correctly. Being forced awake imprinted the personality of her Warframe to her own and alter her body and powers to that of Valkyr making her an animal. She tore apart the grineer forces sent to retrieve her and escaped on one of their ship's. She wanders aimlessly through the Galaxy, lost and confused without the Lotus guidance as her link was severed upon waking up.

Ability wise she is fast and agile able to move quickly like a jedi using the force. She can create a bolt of energy that links on to surfaces, pulling her forward or pulling an enemy closer. Her roar empowers herself and allies giving them courage as adrenaline starts pumping. When she is truly angry she goes berserk making her glow a red aura that makes her much stronger for a short duration. If she spills the blood of an enemy and kills them she drinks the life force from their body through her aura and heals her own wounds. Beserk is a dangerous tactic though as the longer she stays in it and the more damage she takes the weaker she will feel afterwards. In other words it's a last resort maneuver.

Her reason for hire: Protection and safety as she is tired of running.

(Also this is the Warframe story up to my understanding...so some of this may be false.
aside from the grineer stuff, i think  it's all correct though i'm pretty sure Valkry frame had nothing to do with the grineer.,but whatever you want I don't care.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
oh i thought i said corpus, valykr was engineered during the zenuka experiments. In fact you get valykr from killing Alad Vi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2017, 07:59:22 PM »
oh i thought i said corpus, valykr was engineered during the zenuka experiments. In fact you get valykr from killing Alad Vi
yeah  she was  but you mentioned something about the grineer which had nothing to do with valykr, as the grineer hate the tenno to the point where they deam them nothing but scrap so they'd likely kill them over anything.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2017, 08:22:43 PM »
Yeah, basically they discovered where she was sleeping before she did. They invaded the temple and were going to kill/capture her for their DNA experiments. Remember Captain Vor the first boss you meet in the game was doing exactly that in hopes of using Tenno DNA to save their race.

This is basically a what if scenario where what if the grineer found you before you awoke from the first dream.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2017, 08:47:40 PM »
Vor was an exception though XD

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2017, 09:02:14 PM »
True but the grineer have all sorts of opinions on what could save their race, like some of the captains including Veh Hek were researching different ways of handling or making the situation a bit better.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2017, 09:16:10 PM »
 Do what you want it's just my opinion.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2017, 09:33:43 PM »
Actually...that looks way more like what i imagine Reyela looking like right now. XD

I think i might just say that's sort of what she appears like minus the tube things.