The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 24953 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2017, 08:25:46 AM »
Sorry going to try and post soon, i have had a bit of trouble keeping up with things. x_x
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2017, 07:41:39 PM »
no your fine, its all col
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2017, 01:06:34 AM »
Is this alive  :S

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2017, 04:52:20 AM »
More or less; I didn't realize it was my post. My apologies.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2017, 10:12:32 PM »
It's fine, i have been checking up on this and was wondering why things had slowed to a halt.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2018, 10:04:30 AM »
Considering how far along you all are, it might be a little late for me to join, but I am a bit curious if you want some reinforcements.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2018, 11:18:12 AM »
I have no problem If you want to join.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2018, 11:35:08 AM »
I'd have to wait for Romulan_Furry to give the go-ahead though as it's his RP.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2018, 03:05:12 PM »
We can discuss your entry over PMs. I'd advise you to get a feel for the current situation before you tell me how you'd like to enter the RP. You said it yourself - we're rather far along. It's definitely possible for you to enter, and I have some ideas myself, but I want to hear how you want to enter - without spoiling it for the others. Make it seem like a welcome surprise, yes?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2018, 11:05:26 AM »
Hey sorry will post soon, I have been having a rough time especially keeping up with my social groups. :(

Way to many distractions is the main issue right now.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2018, 07:28:47 AM »
Name: Vosur Aekira
Species: Canine (White wolf)
Attire: Security Suit modified to account for lower-legs ( Best image shown here ) and head-shape.
Weapons: Seeker Rifle with Scope , SCAF Bullpup assault rifle , Plasma Cutter , High-Frequency (HF) enhanced folding dagger that cuts through many materials akin to a blow-torch.
Special Equipment: Kinesis Module (to handle specific heavier-than-self equipment) and Stasis Module (to slow machinery/objects to safe-to-work levels) in gauntlets, EVA/EVM units in suit and in prosthetic lower-legs to allow movement in no-gravity and controlled-magnetic soles to allow for walking on hulls of ships.
Reason for Hire: Lone survivor of an onslaught of unknown origin, skills in physical repair being unmatched. 
Bio: Vosur was an engineer/maintenance technician on board a mobile repair-ship, having been called out to a ship that experienced communications array issues, but the events on the ship took the lives of the crew on the ship he was called out to help and even took the lives of most of the crew on the repair-ship as well. He managed to escape, but the injuries he sustained from this event required his lower-legs to be amputated due to the extent of the damage, having them replaced with mechanical prosthetic limbs after he was found by a medical-ship in his SOS transmitting beacon-pod.

To keep himself useful while in recovery, he modified an older space-station security armor and lower-legs with a hermetic seal along with EVA/EVM capabilities to allow him to return to duty. Once medically-cleared, he left back out to try to resume his job, but his job took him to the Tondam Corporate Facility. Vosur was brought in for questioning due to his cybernetic prosthetic limbs, his gear taken from him during this time.

Edit: While I have been given the go-ahead, I'd rather make sure that everyone else at least sees this before I post in the RP thread.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:57:12 PM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2018, 11:57:49 AM »
I really like your character, and I'm kind of getting a Dead Space vibe. I look forward to finding you.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2018, 03:33:39 PM »
Minor detail, Vosur, but that's "Tondam", not Tondor. Still, welcome!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2018, 07:53:02 PM »
Ah, I wondered which it was, considering I saw both from you in the PM's, Rom. Fixed it now, also added in a detail that I forgot to mention too.

And thank you, Rylou. My character (before modifying him for use in this) does compare quite a bit to Issac from the DS series, so it was easy to put him into a similar role with the slight-adjustments. So yes, he would have a lot of the Dead Space gear (with some extras if you can pinpoint them).

Edit: And I realized one of the image-links apparently didn't want to work, so I had to use an alternate link for the same image.

Edit 2: For those wondering about the RIG line and not knowing what it is, http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Resource_Integration_Gear may help there. Think of it as a real-time EKG display that is visible to others. And the "SKIP" is actually a SK-1P ( http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/SK-1P ), which is a very simple two-man transport ship.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:57:16 PM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2018, 11:31:24 PM »
Also of question, are we doing a free-for-all posting in the RP or do we have a set-pattern in it for right now?