The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 24951 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2018, 10:34:28 PM »
Fair enough on that. It's been spreading like wild-fire here.

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2018, 10:48:25 PM »
Okay, I noticed we're missing another member - anybody seen Tina?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2018, 10:51:39 PM »
I think all we're waiting for is Ray, Tina, and Lacar. Am I right on thinking this?
Tina is a bit bogged down by real life dunno about the others but yes i think so.

Alessia said Tina was a bit bogged down by real-life, so I kinda ruled her out for this round after this mention.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2018, 12:27:55 AM »
Okay, I noticed we're missing another member - anybody seen Tina?
Tina does seem to get bogged down by real-life so maybe it's the same thing again?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2018, 01:17:01 AM »
(Just a heads-up, people:

My procrastinating mother failed to renew the internet on my end (says she hasn't had time - yeah, right), so after tonight I will be offline. I don't know how long I will stay offline, as my mother is very easily agitated into doing nothing, especially when I remind her to do what she said she would. When I am back online, I will post and let you know.

Until I am online again, please try to keep this going. I don't want it closed in my absence.

--Rom )
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »
Alright.

And this one might be more up the alley of your AI, Alessia, but I'm allowing someone else to be able assist by either a remote-manipulation or guiding him to the supervisor terminal.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2018, 10:20:53 PM »
Alright.

And this one might be more up the alley of your AI, Alessia, but I'm allowing someone else to be able assist by either a remote-manipulation or guiding him to the supervisor terminal.
How about teleporting him to the ship?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2018, 10:25:40 PM »
Might be a little difficult until he leaves the base anyways. The base is shielded if memory serves me right. Encoded transmissions would work to let him know, and the RIG also did act as a GPS, so she could tap into that function to guide him. Data stored on individual RIG's are encoded unless the user (or someone with the capability to hack-physically into them) broadcasts specific data without encoding.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2018, 05:54:12 AM »
Should the away team handle their own opposition?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2018, 07:32:42 PM »
(Update: So the bad news has come in due to procrastination and his mother being,  herself Romulan will not have his internet back till  the  end of the month)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2018, 08:23:28 PM »
Alright. I guess we wait for him to return or how do we want to go about this idea?

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2018, 11:23:35 AM »
I take it this RP is closed then?

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2018, 06:30:45 PM »
Not sure, the one running it is having net issues at the moment.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2018, 06:36:59 PM »
And he is still without internet.

Online Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2018, 02:08:30 AM »
My apologies for disappearing, but due to a lack of foresight and selfless thinking on my brother's part and a degree of procrastination on my mother's part, I have been without internet the last two months. I just got it back today. Now, where do we stand with this RP? Where did I leave off?