The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rabid  (Read 27258 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Rabid
« Reply #675 on: January 20, 2018, 07:19:18 AM »
Holly nodded, "Let's get this party goin'!" she shouted quietly, pulling out her lighter and lighting it, holding it out for his to light them.

Kai sighed, "Tyler, can I have the flashlight please?" she asked, stepping closer to the edge of the hole.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #676 on: January 21, 2018, 10:16:41 AM »
"Here you go," Tyler replied as he handed Kai the flashlight. He leaned back and tried to take a breath of clean air, which was near impossible. The sounds outside the compound fence began again, removing the ominous silence.

Blaine quickly lit the longest fuse, giving them a short minute before detonation.

Turning the corner, the bear lobbed the bundle of burning fireworks far down the road near the closest wood barricade. Shortly after landing, the fireworks went off, cascading the raiders in colorful sparks.

Blaine tugged on Holly's sleeve for a moment before taking off down an alley leading to Main Street. The sounds of the dead began to intensify as he git closer to the road.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #677 on: January 21, 2018, 09:17:43 PM »
Holly followed, shooting glances over her shoulder occasionally. She dashed after Blaine, eventually catching up and staying next to him.

Kai took the flash light and sighed. "Ladies first, am i right?" she said, getting on the ladder and descending. Once at the bottom she pushed the body over with the toe of her shoe. Revealing light decay and a shotgun with a few shells scattered tucked in one of it's arms. But then it twitched. She swiftly pulled the shotgun from it's arms, jammed a new shell in, braced it against her shoulder and blew it's head to pieces. It stopped twitching.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #678 on: January 21, 2018, 10:04:06 PM »
As he crouched down, Tyler stopped for a moment after the noise outside died down again. The silence was short lived, as a loud whistling lead to bursts of gunfire.

Diving in, Tyler crushed the withering corpse feet first as he landed. Shutting the hatch, the gunfire became muffled. "Does this damn thing have a lock?" He said to himself before finding it.

Blaine found a nearby door, stopping to posture up. He kicked it in and moved inside to find cover. "This building should have a view of that barricade, we can flank them that way." He said, readying his rifle for any strays from the incoming horde.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #679 on: January 21, 2018, 11:21:03 PM »
Holly nodded, checking the mag on her rifle. She followed him, glancing back. A low growl was following them. "Just a moment, " She pulled out her knife, waiting next to the door. A stray ran through the door, impaling itself on Holly's knife. She slit it's stomach open, spilling the contents as she pulled her knife out and slammed it's head, forcing it to the ground.

Kai looked up for a moment, then started to look around. Mostly it was just a generator set into the wall of a small room, a low hum filling the air. Somewhere under the hum was a growl. She readied the shotgun, prowling farther in silently. She didn't move like she usually, she was lower to the ground, her steps more calculated and silent. The shotgun resting comfortably in the crook of her shoulder she swept it back and forth flashlight hooked on a strip of cloth hanging from her jeans. As she dissipeared into the darkness there were multiple loud bangs, the flashes of light revealing Kai moving at extreme speed, disabling two children and a woman rabids.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #680 on: January 23, 2018, 06:15:01 AM »
Sure, just make a form in the companion . I'm okay with it but not sure about Blaine))
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #681 on: January 23, 2018, 09:33:09 AM »
(( I'm cool with it. Just do the form, read the rules in the OP and enter the roleplay appropriately. ))

"Oh, hell yeah. That totally didn't kill my appetite." Blaine said, watching Holly aggressively dispatch the straggler. Gunfire and loud voices could be heard outside, at some points drowning out the moans and growls.

Blaine gestured to the door, taking a small flashlight out from his jacket to light the way. Keeping one hand on the rifle, he held up the miniature light as he slowly walked through the building.

Tyler laid back against the concrete wall, ignoring the close corpse as he watched Kai move through the darkness. "Jesus Christ..." He let out, almost in disbelief. The increasing loud gunfire above snapped him out of his daze, the wolf backing away from the entrance in case of anything.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #682 on: January 23, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
Holly snorted, "It's gonna get worse." She followed him, knife out and ready. Her rifle was hanging at her side, swinging with her walk.

Kai held up the light, revealing a bloody mess of a woman and two children, a child's head had been blown mostly off, it's remains on the floor, the next had it's throat slit and had been disemboweled. The woman had an obvious gunshot wound, point blank to her stomach and a large cut up her throat. Kai was standing amidst the bodies, blood spattered over her shirt, face and hands. "Damn, my last clean shirt." She looked around for a moment, before walking over to a light switch. She made sure she stepped loudly, as to alert Tyler to where she was and if she was still moving normally. She flicked the switch and the room flickered before lighting up, halogen lights on the ceiling. The hum soon picking up. She looked to Tyler, then studied the room in more detail.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #683 on: January 25, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »
Tyler rubbed his eyes as he regained his vision from the bright lights. Ignoring the bodies, he stood up and checked the hatch. The gunfire stopped, the sounds of vehicles soon taking over. "What the hell...?" He whispered to himself before turning around to find Kai.

"Guess we should let the dead have all the fun," Blaine replied, stopping at another closed door. Kicking it in, he entered a large, mostly empty room with large windows facing the road.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #684 on: January 25, 2018, 04:58:14 AM »
She nodded, following Blaine to the room. She thought for a moment then shrugged. "Let's be quite, we don't want to bring the horde towards us."

Kai shrugged, "I'm not sure. We should check, just a peek." She walked back to the entrance, climbing up the ladder and looking back at him from halfway up.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #685 on: January 26, 2018, 01:38:33 AM »
"Go on...I'll be here to pull you back in if need be." Tyler said, looking up at the fox.

On the other side of the hatch, groups of Farrows' men swept over the home like hungry predators. Sounds of smashing and yelling could be heard from inside.

"Well, might as well make ourselves comfortable." Blaine whispered, finding a old chair to sit in. He lit himself a cigarette and tossed the pack to Holly along with the lighter.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #686 on: January 26, 2018, 04:01:31 AM »
Holly caught it, pulling one out and lighting it. She took a long slow drag and watched out the window at the vacant street.

Kai nodded, unlocking the man hole and pushing it open just slightly. Looking out the small slit she watched as a few men swept past the manhole, one stopping to inspect it. The rest continued on. The single man was getting progressively closer. The rest were gone, so Kai primed herself, crouching on the ladder. She flipped the manhole open, climbing out at an incredible speed, pulling her knife out and knocking him out, then dragging him back to the manhole, dropping him down the man landed with a loud thunk and a few cracks. It seemed his legs were now broken. She climbed down, closing and locking the manhole.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #687 on: January 26, 2018, 09:11:55 AM »
Tyler dragged the man towards the back of the room, quickly improvising a rope to tie him up to a pipe. Standing back up, he brushed the dirt off his jeans and turned to face Kai.

"Jesus, dude. You're soaked," Tyler said, "Don't get me wrong, I love the blood and guts look." He chuckled as he took a bandana out from his back pocket. Cleaning the blood from the fur on her face, he couldn't help but stare at her eyes.

"This is nice. Honestly." Blaine said quietly, taking his jacket off. "Even if we're gonna see a bloodbath in a few." He continued, noticing the horde of undead overwhelming the barricade. Screams began to overtake the yells, gunfire growing shorter.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #688 on: January 26, 2018, 10:54:43 AM »
Kai smiled, just a little ad he cleaned her face. She looked back into his eyes for a moment, before looking back to the now tied up fur. We have about, hmm. I'd say three minutes until he wakes up." She placed a hand on the one cleaning her face. She smiled, looking back into his eyes. "I don't feel amazing, blood is sticky."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #689 on: January 26, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
"Nothing that can't be cleaned off," Tyler replied, kissing her now clean cheek. He turned to look back at the fur, looking him over for a minute.

"So three minutes then?" He said, laughing as he blushed. He started cleaning the paw holding his, taking his time with the process. "Because with that fall, I'd say five." The wolf added.