The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rabid  (Read 29260 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Rabid
« Reply #690 on: January 26, 2018, 10:20:34 PM »
She laughed, "If, of course he does wake up." She shrugged, looking down to Tyler's hand. "Thanks, Tyler. But I'm sure a shower will do better."

Holly nodded, flicking her cigarette, a shower of sparks and ash. She then put it back into her mouth, surveying the street. She laughed, "Hell yes, sounds like their losing ground."
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #691 on: January 27, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
"Yeeeah, if that's even an option after these guys leave...sounds like they're raising hell up there." Tyler replied, looking up at the concrete ceiling. He put the bandana, now stained red, back in his pocket.

He walked over to the male fur, crouching down next to him. Keeping his pistol in reach, the wolf patted the coyote down for weapons. Tossing a bowie knife and revolver over to Kai, Tyler stood back up and sighed.

"These guys have to be part of Farrow's militia. Which means he knows where we are and...he's definitely not happy." He said grimly, turning back to the fox. "I should've slit that prick's throat when I had the chance.."

"Well, let's find a clear way out once they move down the main road. We can follow them to City Hall if they last." Blaine said, hopping out of his seat. He stuffed the jacket in his backpack, readying his rifle again.

The horde stormed over the barricade, few staying behind to finish feasting upon the corpses of the militiamen. Blaine noticed a weapons cache near a few infected, who were busy eating the body of a man who tried getting to the cache.

"Change of plans. These guys are well armed, that cache looks military." Blaine said, walking up to the windows. "Let's see what they left us." He added, turning to Holly with a smile.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #692 on: January 27, 2018, 12:32:30 AM »
Holly grinned, "Hell yes." She walked up next to Blaine, "Gameplan? I could probably sneak past and use something from the cache."

Kai nodded, catching the knife and revolver. She slid them to the wall opposite the fur and sat next to them. "We should either move or hope Blaine and Holly wipe them out."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #693 on: January 27, 2018, 12:35:55 AM »
"Yeah, I like that. We'll sneak around, I'll handle them while you find something." Blaine replied, shouldering his rifle.

"Screw that." Tyler replied, still looking at the fur. "I'm gonna kill every single one of these pricks." His voice was cold and emotionless like his brother's.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #694 on: January 27, 2018, 01:33:47 AM »
Holly nodded, slipping out the door. Crouching she silently ghosted across the street, using abandoned cars for cover. Slowly she made her way to the cache, around the feasting. Yet she ran into a straggler, she killed it quietly and put it down onto the ground quietly. She then entered the catch.

Kai raised an eyebrow, "Hold up, we need this one alive."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #695 on: January 27, 2018, 10:58:50 AM »
"Do what you want with him," Tyler replied, turning around to pick up the revolver. It was fully loaded, a .357 caliber. "But when you're done, he's done. And then I'm going to find another way out of here to deal with those gatecrashers." He finished, stuffing the revolver in his waistband next to the M1911.

Sitting down next to her, he took a deep breath and attempted to collect himself. Once calm again, Tyler set his gaze back onto the coyote.

Blaine followed, less stealthy, her down the sidewalk and kept his bat ready. Speeding up as Holly got to the cache, the bear entered the makeshift checkpoint bat swinging. The sounds of skulls cracking could be heard around the block, along with Blaines' "unique" commentary.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #696 on: January 27, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
Loud cackling could be heard from inside the cache, A lot had already been taken but Holly had found her prize, stepping out she brought an L-sight to her sight, now holding an M16A2. Ramming a mag into the chamber she smiled, a wicked grin. A plume of red flew from a female rabid nearby Blaine and heading for him. It fell to it's knees, it's head having three holes in one side. Soon multiple had fallen, Holly pulling out the mag to shove another in and putting a few rounds in the rabids now approaching her. She was making quick work, though she fell back into the armory for a moment to put a bayonet on the M16 then stepping back out, efficiently slicing through the few that got near her.

Kai nodded, putting a light arm around him. "Being pissed wont help Tyler. It's more strategic to wait for the others to come back first and work with them." The fur tied up began to groan, an eye opening then quickly both flitting open. He winced in agony, reaching for his pistol to realize that it wasn't there and his arms were tied up. "wh-who the!" He thrashed for a moment, before focusing on them. "So your the rats," He grinned a stupid, mischievous grin, "A pretty one eh?" Kai stood up, walking to him. Leaning over to look into his eyes she stared back into his with such intensity you would have to wonder if her eyes were made of stone. His grin died quickly, she straightened up, took a step back, then kicked him in the head. His head snapped to the side, blood dripping from his mouth. She squinted at him, "Tell us everything you know about Farrow or this operation." He looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Never," His voice strong but his face telling a different story.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #697 on: January 27, 2018, 08:14:08 PM »
"I'd do what she says before I start cutting digits." Tyler said, still sitting against the wall. He was using the bowie knife to clean dirt from under his nails, staring at the prisoner.

Blaine cracked the last one against the head, causing an echo of the deafening blow. Panting, he looked up at Holly and smiled. His face and once clean white shirt were now spattered with blood.

"Anything else in that cache?" He asked, walking up to Holly as he laid the bat over his shoulder. The rest of the horde was out of sight, but still audible from the distance.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #698 on: January 27, 2018, 10:11:26 PM »
"No need," She said, aiming her shotgun at his foot point blanc. "I assure this will hurt. A lot. You may or may not die from it." She brushed some stray hair back, 'Now talk, before you lose your leg." He looked up at her, "F-fine. Farrow's the boss, he runs this shit. He coordinates us and keeps us working and alive. This 'operation' was to wipe out a nuisance before it got out of hand. Or to... To capture those that remain alive, females with a higher life priority."

Holly nodded, "A couple pistols and piles of ammo. These guys weren't using much apparently, just stockpiling."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #699 on: January 28, 2018, 06:34:48 AM »
"You're trafficking survivors?" Tyler said, stuffing the knife into his boot. He stood up and took a few steps toward the prisoner, stopping behind Kai. "Hun, would you please blow his foot off now?" He asked, using an oddly sweet tone.

"Always wanted one of those M9s'," Blaine said, shaking the thought off. "No time, we gotta roll." He finished before taking off down the road towards City Hall. Stopping at an alley, he turned and kicked through the gate blocking entrance.

It was dank, but seemingly clear of any undead from the horde. Blaine stopped, waiting for Holly.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #700 on: January 28, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »
Kai nodded, "Gladly," She said in the same tone, the man shook his head "No please no! Leave me alive, please! I could help you!" Kai sighed, "Stop yelling," She said, changing her aim to his left hand. A powerful bang filled the room, his hand now a bloody mess.

Holly followed after Blaine, "We'll come back. Grab some more," She said, a couple mags somehow in her pockets. She looked back, still carrying her M16. She swept it inside the gate, seeing nothing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:58:52 AM by cuzyeahboi »
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline longboi

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: grizzly boi
« Reply #701 on: January 30, 2018, 09:46:04 AM »
longboi enters the forest. STOP SMOKING BEAR! i am here to prevent forest fires >:(
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 01:41:36 PM by Trixsie Vixen, Reason: Please do not post offensive images nor crash serious rp\'s »

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #702 on: January 30, 2018, 10:05:21 AM »
(This is a serious rp. No off topics or roleplaying without a form/character. Please delete your comment and leave, longboi.)
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #703 on: January 31, 2018, 05:19:40 AM »
(( NEEEEERD! ))

"Beautifully done, hun." Tyler said, stifling a dark laugh. He stepped forward and crouched down, tugging on the prisoner's boot. "Hey pal, you'd better give us some more information before I let my darling girl here take another extremity off." He said, smiling.

Blaine followed, keeping his rifle ready. "So, you think after this we should stay? Or keep moving north? I've always been partial to snow, myself." He asked, laughing to himself as he ruffled his now shaggy mohawk back.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #704 on: January 31, 2018, 07:00:25 AM »
A scream echoed throughout the room, the prisoner yanking at his binds. Kai grinned, "Maybe between the legs next?" She said, aiming the shotgun with one hand. The fur shook his head vigorously. "A-all I know i-is that w-we were g-gonna sell survivors off to a-another g-gang up n-north."

She shrugged, "Why would we be attacking these guys if we didn't plan to stay here? Being vigilantes isn't going to get us far out here, Blaine." A shot rang out. It wasn't nearby, probably a last pocket of survivors out in the open.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:03:36 AM by cuzyeahboi »
FennecFoxPassin'Through