The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: School Life  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: School Life
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
Isaac started at Josh with probably the most intimidating facial expression he ever saw.

"No, no I'm not okay, at all." Isaac said in a very quiet and monotone voice.

He stared at the desk the whole time in class, barely even looking at the teacher or Josh.

He did this throughout all of his classes, he didn't know what to do, Isaac never went through depression before.

Post Merge: April 07, 2017, 12:40:40 AM
Isaac looked at the  teacher.

"None of your business, now leave me alone."

Everyone was surprised, no one dared to talk back to teachers especially in high school.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:40:40 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2017, 06:06:10 AM »

Josh was taken aback by this reply and looked down at his desk and got on with his work. Josh finished his last class and when the bell went, he packed up his stuff and left the school.

On his way to the gate, he saw Isaac standing by himself. Josh took a deep breath and walked over to him.

"Hey Isaac...you seem a bit down...d'you wanna tell me what's wrong?..." Josh trailed off.

They stood there in silence for what felt like forever.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2017, 03:31:44 AM »
Isaac had a prolonged sigh before looking down at Josh.

"Well, my friend killed himself, every single day is the same thing, just going through the same exact cycle over and over and over and over, never doing anything different, never doing anything exciting, never doing anything interesting, I met a girl named Valka and were friends now, but I feel like I have a connection to her, but I don't think she likes me the same way back, it's even worse now that my best friend is forever gone
........"

Isaac stared at Josh in silence, he put his hands in his pockets and ran his hands through his hair.

"Listen Josh, I have to get to algebra, I'll be late in a couple minutes, I'll talk to you about everything after school, meet me in the front around 4:30."

Isaac told him where his locker was and trailer off to his next class.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2017, 07:55:57 AM »

Josh was left standing there. He couldn't think straight.

All Isaac had gone through, all he would go through... And Valka was intertwined in this? He had to speak to her.

She would know what to do. Josh went around looking for her but he couldn't find her.

He went to class to see if she was there but she wasn't there either. He walked down the hallway looking for her. "Valka!" He called.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »
Valka heard her name being called from down the hall. She looked and saw Josh.
"Hey Josh, how are you? I have a free bell so I can talk for a while."

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2017, 03:27:42 PM »
"Hey, glad I found you. I need some help." Josh proceeded to tell her about Isaac and his comment about her not liking him the same way.

"He asked me to meet him after school. Maybe you could come as well. He needs all the support he can get."

Josh finished and waited for Valka's reply.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2017, 02:25:11 AM »
Issac could feel adrenaline running through his body, he was failing classes, his best friend killed himself, and he can't do anything about either, making him mad, extremely mad, so mad be felt like killing somebody, and he wanted to kill someone quick.

He walked down the hallways with his hands in his pockets and kept his hand down, he was muttering things to himself, like a plan, or sequence he was going to do, he planned on doing it tomorrow, and he wanted it to be as fast as possible.

He spotted Joshua and Valka speaking to each other in the hallway, Issac clenched his hands into fists and shook with anger as he walked towards them slowly.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2017, 06:52:46 AM »
Josh was in the middle of talking when he saw Isaac approaching them.

Something wasn't right, Josh's ears pricked up. "Isaac..are you ok?"
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2017, 08:02:23 AM »
Issac looked at Josh and Valka. Issac gave Valka a weak smile, but then slowly walked towards her, and then quickly hugged her, he needed comfort.

He turned to Josh.

"I'm not fine, I'm doing bad in everything so far, and I've lost one of my only friends, I need help guys, I......I......."

Issac attempted to speak, but he was at a lost of words.

"I feel like............like........" Stuttered Issac.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
School Life
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2017, 09:17:24 AM »
Josh stood there, not really knowing what to say. He hugged Issac.

"I know exactly how you feel. My dad...he passed away a month ago. Every day I think of him..."

Tears started to form in Josh's eyes;

"He was my only friend. Nobody ever wanted to 'hang out' with me or anything. My dad...he would always say... 'When the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, when you're broken on the ground, I will be there for you.' I can't replace your friend, I can't come close...but that doesn't mean I won't try."

Josh started crying. "My dad told me If ever I saw anyone who was in need of help, I should do anything I could to help them, because NO ONE deserves to feel alone."

Josh slumped to the floor, half crying half, half smiling;

"If you EVER feel like you are alone or if you just want to talk, find me. I'm only a phone call away."

Josh sat there, sniffing;
"How can I help you..."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:19:11 AM by Joshua »
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2017, 08:32:03 PM »
"Josh."

"I understand what you feel, i know it hurts, but me and Noah have been friends nearly our entire life up until today, and he was my only friend, the only friend I ever made, I understand your trying to help, I understand your trying to get me through, but, it's not going to work."

Issac helped Josh up to his feet, and hugged him back.

"Josh, whatever you do, stay at home tomorrow, don't come to school, trust me, you'll regret it if you did."

"You too Valka, I care about you, I don't want either of you to come to school, please, do it for your own good."

Issac teared up.

"I'm sorry." Said Issac weakly.

Issac ran off and out of the double doors out of the school, he ran as fast as he could, he hated the world, he liked Josh and Valka, so he wanted them to stay home so they wouldn't get hurt.

He bursted through the door in complete aggression, nearly knocked it off of one of its hinges.

Sapphire was reading a book and was startled at the sight of Issac nearly breaking down the door.

"Issac? What the hell? Why are you home so early?"

"I have plans to make Sapphire, and I want you to stay out of it."

Sapphire frowned and stood up.

"No Issac, you need to tell me what's going on, now!"

"You'll find out tomorrow."

Sapphire had a concerned look on her face, she had no idea what Issac was going to do, and she wanted to find out.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2017, 01:07:17 AM »
(If you can, make "tomorrow" happen slowly so we can respond)

Josh felt a wave of dread. "Don't come to school..." Josh didn't know what Isaac meant by that but he could take a pretty good guess.

Josh had to do something. "Valka, I'd...listen to Isaac on this one, don't come to school tomorrow."
Josh gave Valka a small hug and bolted for the doors.

Josh raced home and grabbed his phone. He checked the school contact list and sent out a message to everyone in the school.
"Dear students and teachers. I have good evidence that a student is planning to bring a gun to school tomorrow. Do NOT come to school tomorrow!"

He clicked send. Josh prepared himself for the next day.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2017, 01:34:26 AM »
Valka DM'd Isaac.
Hey buddy, what's up? I heard about your friend. If you need to talk, I'm here for you.
You're not alone- I'll stay by your side. Please don't hurt yourself.
Valka waited for a reply from her friend.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2017, 08:00:32 PM »
(I don't think I can, check your inbox, Valka probably sent you a message about all the this, I told her to since I wanted you to know as well.)

Issac saw Joshua's message and began to type back.

"Listen Josh, you can't help me, I've been mentally unstable since day one, I've gone to hundreds of different therapists in my life, and they couldnt help me, not at all, but I think your a great person, which is why I said to not come to school tomorrow.
And if you know what's going to happen, I've already stopped you, I've set up a fake school contact website, and I've already tricked you Into it, there's no time for them now, as messages take at least 10 hours to send on that website that I made, I knew you were going to do something so I had to plan ahead.

Don't try to stop me again

From, Issac

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2017, 11:36:19 PM »
(I'm pretty sure I sent the message on)