The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: School Life  (Read 4629 times)

Offline NeonWolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray with black ears and paws and white furred chest
School Life
« on: February 27, 2017, 01:47:45 AM »
(Hey Guys, feel free to just join in)
It was early that morning and he barely woke up. He got up took a shower and got dressed before heading out for school. He was a gray wolf with black ears, blue eyes, black tail, and black paws. He wore a black shirt, a blue sweater, and black shoes. He walked out his door and started to walk to the bus stop.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: School Life
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 06:55:15 AM »
The wolf could see a grey and brown Hyena with eerie yellow eyes, he was tall and skinny and had combed back short hair, he looked familiar, but you didn't really know him very well.

His name was Isaac Moore, a sophomore in high school, he was a very quite person, nearly mute, but would talk a lot if you brought up a topic like space and empathy or things like that.

He was generally a very kind and respectful person, he was just patiently waiting next to the wolf at the bus stop, waiting for the same bus he did.

Isaac took out his phone and checked it for any texts or notifications, he then put it back in his pocket and looked at the wolf next to him with a blank glare, Isaac leaked over him by nearly half a foot, but then again, Isaac is taller than most people anyway.

He turned his face back in his general direction and let out a prolonged sigh, Isaac hated Mondays.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »
On the other side of Isaac was a red fox scrolling away on her phone. The fox, named Valka, was a freshman. She was an ambivert, only comfortable around her friends. Quiet and respectful, Valka was a little scared to start high school.
The two foxes and wolf waited in silence until the bus pulled up. The doors opened, and the three filed in and sat down. After a couple more stops, the bus finally arrived at the school.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 11:41:35 PM »
Isaac was quiet, as always he almost never spoke, he was thinking of the possibilities of the future, apparently he sat next to Valka and didn't even know it, she looked very nervous and impatient, she looked like a freshman and probably was, Isaac opened his mouth to speak to her but quickly stopped himself, Isaac never really liked to talk very much, he put some gum and a stress ball right next to her hip.

It was Isaac's first day of 10th grade, he wasn't very nervous, in fact he was actually a bit excited, he was going to get a car this year, he could get a part time job and help his family pay the bills.

Isaac hoped Valka would notice the stuff beside her, she would need it if she wanted to get through day one, however in fact Isaac actually found Valka pretty attractive, he might want to hang around her sometime.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:54 PM »
Valka was staring out the window as the bus started to move. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Isaac put something next to her. She looked over and saw some gum and a stress ball. Valka turned all the way, and said, "are these... for me?" Isaac nodded, slightly blushing. "Thanks. I'm kinda nervous today, these will come in handy." Valka gave a small, shy smile and put the items into her backpack.
When they got to school, Valka pulled out her schedule and "map" of the school. Her classes were geometry, biology, english, german, and art. Confused, Valka started walking in the vague direction of her first class: geometry.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 09:02:49 PM »
Isaac stared out the window and was completely silent the whole time, not even clearing his throat or coughing.

Isaac was a mystery to everyone, since he rarely talks no one really knew much about him, he just never really liked to speak that much.

Once he got to school he held the door open for both the wolf and Valka, Isaac was polite and wanted to show it.

Once they got inside Isaac headed towards his first class, Astronomy, then Geology and geography, then sign language, then technology and so forth.

Isaac was going to be bored put of his mind, he had nothing to do and never really paid attention in class, always having to stay after school if he wanted to catch up with his work.

He saw room 487, which was astronomy class, Isaac gave the teacher standing outside a nod and walked inside the classroom.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 02:18:38 AM »
For Valka, the passed without any major incidents. She did trip going into art, and accidentally replied to a German question in Spanish, but other than that the morning went okay. She saw Isaac a couple times in the hall, and they would lock eyes and give a small head nod. After Valka's biology class, it was time for lunch: she would have to find a table to sit at, without disturbing any pre-determined friend groups.
Valka scanned the cafeteria anxiously, holding her food in both hands.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 01:15:23 AM »
Isaac learned about satellites in astronomy, how volcanoes worked in geography, sign language in, well sign language, and so forth.

Class was boring, Isaac didn't really pay attention must of the time and the teachers often scolded him for it, Isaac didn't really care honestly, and he would get everything done he missed either tomorrow or tonight either way.

Isaac was thinking about Valka, he was going to talk to her at some point, but Valka never heard Isaac's voice before, a lot of people haven't.

But she might be fine with it, he was just hoping her first day was going alright.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 12:10:42 AM »
Scanning the lunch room, Valka spotted Isaac in the far corner sitting alone. She walked over to him, and said, "hey, is it okay if I sit here? I haven't really made any friends yet..."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 12:16:47 AM »
(Kinda strange how a sophomore would be sitting in a lunch room when it's lunch for freshman, but I'll roll with it)

Isaac heard a voice while he was eating a sandwich, he looked up and saw Valka, Isaac nodded in response to her question, he didn't really have much friends either.

He continued to eat his sandwich, his next period was algebra, ugh, Isaac was okay at math but obviously never really like it. So he might as well enjoy his lunch while he's at it.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 12:37:11 AM »
(oops sorry about that, at my school everyone eats at the same time)
Valka ate in silence, but then suddenly spoke up. "Why did you give me gum and a stressball? I was just some random girl on a bus. Why did you do it?"

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 01:35:21 AM »
Isaac heard Valka spoke and he understood the question.

Isaac straightened his posture and began to speak.

"I'm not sure, I just feel like I have a connection to you, you feel like someone whom I could get along with, it may seem weird, but do you want to hang out later today?" Isaac's voice was calm and smooth, he could tell Valka was surprised by what he sounded like by the look on her face.

Isaac then hunched down and finished his sandwich, he then began to eat some carrots.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 08:10:32 PM »
"Umm, sure." Valka looked suprised. "After school, your place? My mom is, uh, not that nice." Valka blushed and took a bite of her sandwich. She finished her lunch and stood up. "Meet me after school by the front doors? I have to get to class." she left.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 09:46:27 PM »
Isaac put a thumbs up to symbolize that he was fine with it.

Isaac stood up right when Valka did, he towered over her by nearly a foot, and proceeded to walk to his algebra class, which was gonna kill him of boredom.

Offline little kitty kitty

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 10:35:38 PM »
Hi There I Am New Just Trying It Out  :(