The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: School Life  (Read 4630 times)

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
Re: School Life
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 11:44:33 PM »
(hey kitty! welcome! Actually, I'm new too, so you'll be fine :) I guess just insert yourself? It's not my rp, so I'm not really sure what to do)
Afternoon classes passed. For Valka, they were mainly going over syllabus, but her biology class made her watch a video on safety. In her art class, she was given some colored pencils and instructions to get a tackle box for her supplies. Her last class was english. Her teacher was a cool guy, he let them eat in class, he'd allow them to be two minutes late, and was generally pretty nice.
After the bell rang, Valka gathered up her stuff and headed to the front doors. There was a small ledge off to the side, and Valka set her things down there. She was a little nervous about going to his house, but her relationship with her parents was not that great. What's the worse that could happen? He seemed like a great guy. After reassuring herself, she pulled out a book she got in english and waited for Isaac.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 01:29:59 AM »
Isaac didn't really pay attention in math, and he didn't really care, again.

He had to try out for football, he hated sports but he decided to become more athletic and healthy, so he joined football,

Football wasn't that bad, all they had to do was run laps and learn how to throw footballs correctly.

Isaac went to his locker and grabbed his backpack, it seemed like it weighed 50 pounds, Isaac wasn't used to it, after all have hadn't ever touched a backpack in the last 3 months.

He texted his mom that a friend was coming over.

Once he walked outside, he saw Valka patiently waiting on the sidewalk, looking around for Isaac.

Isaac walked up behind her quietly and placed his large hand on her shoulder.

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 01:34:43 AM »
Valka jumped slightly, but visibly relaxed when she saw it was Isaac. "Hey," she said. "I'm ready to go if you are." They walked together in silence as Isaac guided them to his house.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 01:58:11 AM »
(I'll respond a bit later than usual, if you guys are alright with that, just try not to leave me out!)

Post Merge: March 25, 2017, 03:29:26 AM
Isaac didn't really speak much, however he showed a bunch of videos of his favorite youtuber- Zilios the Great.

He was a gaming and commentary channel, and sometimes made random videos pranking his friends, along the way home to his house Isaac showed Valka Zilios's best videos.

After about 20 minutes of walking Valka and Isaac could see a white 2 story house about 50 feet away.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 03:29:26 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2017, 12:53:08 AM »
"Hey, is that your house?" Valka asked. Isaac nodded, and the two walked into the house. On first impressions, the house was tidy, with polished hardwood transitioning into plush carpet.
Isaac's mom came around a corner, and said hello to them.
"Um, hi." Valka said, blushing. She wasn't used to meeting parents of her friends. Isaac's mom asked if she wanted any water; Valka turned it down politely. Isaac motioned to the stairs, and said, "hey mom, we're going to go upstairs. See you later." the foxes headed up the stairs.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2017, 01:32:32 AM »
(My character is a Hyena, not a fox, and your controlling my character a bit, your new here, well word of advice: try your best not to control characters, as it is frowned upon here, but it's alright, your new so I'll cut some slack, I had to learn the hard way as well.)

Isaac walked upstairs however was stopped by a large, bulky Hyena who smiled when he saw Valka.

The man was Isaacs father, he looked at Valka and said "ah, Isaac I'm proud of you, we haven't had a girl over here in a long time." The bulky man was a few inches shorter than Isaac, but had a much larger frame.

He shook hands with Valka as Isaac proceeded to clean up his room a bit while his dad was talking to her.

"Hi, I'm Isaac's father, but you can just call me Nigel, you seem like a fine lady, how are you?" He looked a lot like Isaac, but he wore Glasses and his hair was starting to recede, he also had a stubble beard.

As Isaac walked out of his room his big sister, who was three years older than Isaac, tapped him on the nose as she walked to the bathroom right behind him.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2017, 01:42:32 AM »
(sorry, I wasn't trying to be controlling, I was just trying to advance the story. I'll try to avoid doing it again.)
Valka turned to Isaac's dad, replying to his questions. "I'm good, how are you?" the two chatted while Isaac was in the bathroom and cleaning up his room.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2017, 01:49:02 AM »
"I'm fine myself, thank you, we aren't doing much, my wife is cooking tonight and I have some bills to sort out, you know, normal work stuff, if you want you could stay for dinner, we love visitors!"

Nigel Sat down on a stair step so he could listen better.

As Isaac walked out he saw his father talking to Valka, Isac smiled, he was glad they were getting along.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2017, 02:13:24 PM »
Valka listened as Nigel talked, and said, "sure, I can have dinner with you. I just have to let my parents know I'll be later than usual." Valka pulled out her phone and called her dad
"Hey dad, I'm going to be late coming home." Valka paused as she listened to his reply. "No, I'm not doing drugs. Dad, I'm at a friend's house." Pause. "Well maybe I don't want to eat with you guys." Pause. "No dad. I'm going to eat dinner here." Valka hung up.
"Yeah, I can stay for dinner." Valka said to Nigel and Isaac.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 04:41:47 PM by southislandwren »

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »
"Great! Dinner will start in 2 hours, I'll make sure to remind you." Nigel said as he walked away to go talk to Isaac's mom.

Isaac turned on his video game console and called Valka to his room, he wanted to show her all these cool games he has.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »
Valka played games with Isaac for a while, during which dinner was being made. Valka had a couple of the games Isaac had, and they made light conversation while playing.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 02:24:39 AM »
After playing some games and watching some YouTube videos together, Isaac and Valka could hear his dad yell "dinners ready!" From downstairs, Isaac rushed from his room to the dinner table in less than 10 seconds

Isaac's sister got out of her room and asked what was going on.

"Sapphire come down here and eat with your brother!"

Sapphire sighed and slowly walked down the stairs, he could Isaac eating chicken and spaghetti, she quickly Sat down and started to eat as well.

Sapphire looked very similar to Isaac, the only difference is she obviously didn't have the masculine facial features, and her body was more slim [size=78%]and curvaceous, she also had shoulder length hair and green eyes, everything else was identical.[/size]

"You coming Valka?" Isaac shouted in question.
[/size]

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 12:43:38 PM »
A little concerned by how fast Isaac went downstairs, Valka called down that she was coming, and she rushed down the stairs. She sat down next to Isaac and got a piece of chicken.
"This is really good. Thank you for giving me dinner," Valka said. The spaghetti was also good. The foods were seasoned well, which tasted much better than the microwave burritos Valka usually ate for dinner. The family plus Valka ate in comfortable silence, which was apparently where Isaac had gotten the trait from.
(was the last sentence controlling at all? I think it might be, but I don't really know.)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 07:42:13 PM »
(Nah, it's fine, Isaac is supposed to be a quiet person, also I laughed when I saw your sentence about Isaac running down the stairs, lol.)

Isaac felt the same way, he always loved his dinner, in fact sometimes every time he would eat it the next day or would just taste better and better.

Isaac's mom spoke "ah it's fine dear, we love visitors, come visit us next time if you can!"

Post Merge: March 27, 2017, 07:45:27 PM
(Also neon wolf, are you going to post again? Or did you only want to make the thread, not actually post anything in it?)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:45:27 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2017, 12:55:25 AM »
"Thank you so much," said in reply to Isaac's mom. "I can probably come over tomorrow too, if that's okay. My parents are going to be working late." Valka put her fork on her empty plate.
"Where should I put these dishes?"
Valka checked her phone. It was already 9:00, and she had school the next day.
"Oh, I'd better be heading home. I have to wake up at six to get to school on time." Valka stood up. "Thanks for letting me come over," she said bashfully. "I'll see you tomorrow, Isaac?"
After Valka had said her goodbyes, she walked to her house, which was only six blocks away from Isaac's house.