The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: School Life  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: School Life
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 02:46:22 AM »
"Oh just leave them there, I'll clean them up myself."

Isaac waved to Valka goodbye and helped his mom take care of the dishes.

Sapphire grabbed her phone and started to look at memes, she was actually a senior at Isaac's high school, she started school late so she was still a senior at age 19.

Sapphire went upstairs while Isaac decided to go get his things ready for school tomorrow.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Catty_Darkclouds

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Purple fur with cream stomach with black paws
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 12:30:20 PM »
Then, Isaccs friend, Cathy, entered the live room! Cathy was an attractive purple cat with thick thighs and fur. She is wearing a tan crop top that shows off her thin figure and tight booty shorts. "Hi Isy!" She says z>.<z

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 02:51:18 PM »
Valka waved goodbye to Isaac and his family and walked the distance to her house. When she got to the door, she pulled out her key and unlocked the door.
"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Valka yelled. She thumped up the stairs, kicking the stuff in the middle off to the sides. She had just cleaned her room and the hallway to the stairs, so Valka wasn't thrilled to see trash and clothes scattered about. Valka plopped her backpack down on her bed, and checked on her fish. Her fish, a betta, was named Ronaldo and lived in a small, five gallon aquarium on her desk. Valka sprinkled some flakes in, checked the temperature, and then sat down to work on her homework. On her laptop, she ordered a tackle box for art and finished the rest of her busy work.
The time was 10:17, and Valka went to bed.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2017, 12:38:44 AM »
(Catty, I didn't..... I didn't know you felt this way....)
"Uh, hi cathy, my other friend Valka just left, it's only 9:00, I have about an hour or 2 before I should go to bed, maybe you could help me with my history hw? I always sucked at history...." Isaac said.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2017, 11:21:19 PM »
(so Catty hasn't responded for a couple days, and she's being watched, so should we keep going? or should we wait for her to respond?)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 03:05:28 AM »
(I dont know, your the threadmaster here, you make the rules and decisions, not me)

Post Merge: March 31, 2017, 03:07:06 AM
(Whoops sorry Valka, I made a mistake, I posted in the wrong rp lol, but anyway let's just go on without her, she's probably not even trying to add anything to the RP, just wants to make dirty jokes and innuendos to throw everyone off.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:07:06 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 12:51:25 PM »
(alrighty then)
Valka woke up the next morning to her alarm blaring. She rubbed her eyes, and then stood up to take a shower. After her shower, Valka got dressed and packed her backpack. She waited on her front doorstep for the bus to take her to school. After last night at Isaac's, she was kind of excited to go back to school. She didn't mind her classes, and she had a friend now.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2017, 06:31:30 AM »
(Might not reply for a while, just to let you guys know.)

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
School Life
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2017, 02:07:25 PM »
Josh, A 16 year old (I think that's how old ur OC's are) Dog with caramel orange fur was sitting in physics learning about limiting reagents. Josh's teacher turned to him and said; "So Joshua, what is the limiting reagent in this equation? C3H4 + 4O2 --> 3CO2 + 2H2O." Josh sat there for a bit before answering; "O2?" The class looked at him, Josh felt embarrassed. "That is correct. Well done." Josh sat there as the class applauded. Josh grinned to himself. The bell rang and Josh stepped out into the corridors.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:09:20 PM by Joshua »
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 09:30:41 PM »
(Yeah, the OC's in this roleay range from 15-18, I'm pretty sure, also welcome Josh!)

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2017, 01:53:26 PM »
(Thanks :)  )
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2017, 12:34:53 AM »
 (This post is going to be depressing, however im trying to build a conflict for isaac here, so hopefully you guys can out up with this). Isaac got up, he didn't exactly feel the happy, calm person he used to be, of course he was happy and calm, but he was a little sad, just a little, he ignored the feeling and ate breakfast, it was eggs, cereal and pancakes, it tasted great.

As he put on his shoes and hoodie, he went to go outside, His parents Hugged him out the door.

Isaac sighed, he always hated school, but it was better than middle school at least.

He went to the bus stop standing next to Valka again, she noticed he was even less talkative and his smile wasn't as big as yesterday.

He looked at his phone, he got a text message from his friend, it was Noah.

Noah was Isaac's friend since 6th grade, they were great friends, they called each other brothers with how good they got along.

The message Noah sent him was not a happy one, not reassuring, not hopeful, it was the exact opposite.

The message read: Hey Isaac, it's Noah, just texted you to say that I can't take this anymore, it's just too much for me,  I've lost a lot of friends, my dad left me and is a drug addict, and my mom is in a mental asylum, and my brother is too lazy to take care of me, he decided to just leave without even telling me, and I don't know if I can handle this anymore, life is so hard for me now, everybody treats me like crap, if your reading this message, I'm dead, my funeral will be hosted in your city this Sunday, hope you make it, I'm sorry, I'm very very sorry, you were like a big brother to me, I felt a big connection with you, but I've lost everyone and can't even take care of myself, might as well just end everything anyway, I hope you have a good day Isaac, from Noah.

Isaac said in a very soft voice "Noah....." As he shed a tear, Isaac felt nothing but Rage, Noah was one of his only friends, he was his beat friend.

Isaac clenched his hands into a fist and breathed heavily, he stormed home and didn't go to school that day, he didn't care if it was the second day of sophomore year, he lost one of his only friends.

He repeatedly called Noah over and over to see if it was a joke, he only got messages from his parents telling that it was pointless to call him.

"NO NO, NO NO NO!!!" Isaac shouted.

Sapphire entered his room to see what was going on.

"Isaac?" She said I'm a scared voice

Isaac held his head in sadness, he stood up to his full height and shoved Sapphire out of his way. Nearly knocking her down in the process.

He went to the garage, he needed time alone.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2017, 05:03:28 AM »

"Isaac?" "Isaac?" Josh was sitting in class. The teacher was taking the role. "Has anyone seen Isaac?" Josh looked around the class to see if anyone would answer. No one said anything.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2017, 07:22:40 PM »
Out of nowhere Isaac bursted through the door and stomped his way to the seat next to Josh, he didn't bother talking to the teacher, he just wanted to do work to get everything off his mind.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
School Life
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2017, 11:43:51 PM »
"Isaac!" The teacher yelled; "where have you been!?" Isaac didn't say anything, he just stared at his desk. (I hope that isn't controlling). The teacher ignored him and got on with the lesson. "Hey..uh Isaac isn't it? Are..you ok?.." Josh asked, a bit concerned.
Yours Furry
-Josh