The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: School Life  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
School Life
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2017, 12:13:15 AM »
(So are we finishing this Rp? Or are you just removing yourself? I'm find either way. (And trust me,I won't end up stopping Issac)) (oh and I got the message)

The day had arrived. Josh was preparing his finial things when he heard his phone ding.

Josh checked the message, it was from Isaac., sent yesterday.

As Josh read the message, his heart sank and his hands started shaking. "No no no no NO!"

Josh left his bag and started sprinting to school.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: School Life
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2017, 02:24:27 AM »
(No, not yet, but we are getting there pretty soon, I'll let you know when I start the one that is the sequel to this.)

Issac was building and finding different parts of different items and was putting them together.
He was working frantically to put as much effort he could he only had 2 hours before school started.

"I need to make people feel the pain I've felt." Said Issac under his breath."

Issac put on his clothes and grabbed his backpack, and quickly stored the weapons into his shoulder bag, and tried to make it as concealed as possible.

He ran to school as fast as he could, he didn't want to miss anything.

It was 7:55 am now, school started in 45 minutes, Issac would make it there on time, he just hoped Valka and Joshua stayed home.

Post Merge: April 12, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

Post Merge: April 12, 2017, 02:41:29 AM
(Hey, sorry if the text is super small, I can't find out a way to fix these issues, just zoom in on it if you can.)

Issac made it, it was 8:50, only 10 minutes after school started.

Issac dropped his bag and pulled out 2 assault rifles, and a sawed off shotgun, he put the rifles on his back and equipped his shotgun, he grabbed a handgun and put it in his back pocket.

As he was holding the sawed off shotgun, he kicked open the school doors and ran into the nearest class he could.

He could see multiple people turning around agroun immedediately freezing in shock, Issac didn't hesitate and fired his shotgun.

He saw shoulders and beads being almost completely blown off, with blood flying everywhere, tons of people who got shot fell to the ground with a heavy thud.

He saw tons of terrified faces scurrying the room looking for a way out and shouted for help.

Issac on shooting, he killed the whole classroom now.

However he saw the teacher ran at him with a knife, Issac quickly raised his gun in the air and forcefully knocked the butt of the gun into his face, knocking him down.

As he looked at him, with blood coming from his nose and with a black eye, he aimed the shotgun at his head, and with a pull, the head exploded and it's remains splattered all around him.

He could see 2 cops aiming at him with handguns, telling him to stop where he was.

Issac stopped and hesitated, he thought if he could throw something at one of them, and shoot the other while he was distracted, he could get away.

So Issac slowly put his hand into his pocket and reached for a pencil.

He felt and eraser, then plastic, and with a quick flick he threw one at the right cop which hit him in the eye, knocking him back in pain.

He then flung his arm up at the cop and blew a huge hole into his torso, killing him instantly.

He then ran to the other cop, still squirming to recover his eyesight, Issac rushed towards him and tackled him to the ground, Issac was pinned on him in Mount position, he tried to reach for his glock, but Issac kicked the gun away, and hit the cop in the face several times in the face, killing him.

The cops were now nothing but lion corpses as the hyena (Issac is a Hyena if you guys forgot.) Stood up and ran towards the cafeteria, looking for more victims.

(Sorry of this may be too graphic, but I have to put this is there to create a subplot conflict in the RP im posting, and to end this one off.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:41:29 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2017, 12:46:16 PM »
Josh finally got to school, he saw police cars parked outside. "Shit" he said as he ran inside.

Josh threw the doors open only to find 2 police officers lying dead on the ground. He saw a glock lying on the ground next to one of them, Josh picked it up.

The heavy metal in his hand made him shiver. He had never held a gun nether lone fired one.

He went to find a teacher to see where Isaac was. Josh stopped off at the closest classroom to get help.

The sight made him sick. He stood there, paralysed with fear and disgust. Blood and fur was everywhere. He doubled over and threw up.

He finally recovered, his face pale and made his way to the next classroom. He heard screaming coming from the cafeteria. "Isaac...no..."

Josh sprinted faster than he had ever run towards the screaming.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2017, 07:23:40 PM »
As Issac was done with the next classroom, he ran towards the gym Hall, the athletes were next, Issac saw Joshua behind him, but luckily he didn't spot Issac.

"Josh is after me?" Issac thought. "I can't let him stop me with how far I've already gotten"
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2017, 09:16:53 PM »
Valka was at home, terrified. Her mom had asked why she wanted to stay home, and Valka had just... shook her head. She didn't want to think about what Isaac was doing.
She opened up her texting app and messaged Isaac.
Hey.
I don't know what you're going through, but I think this isn't worth it.
You're going to get arrested or killed
Please stop

(I'm not trying to actually stop Isaac, I'm thinking about how Valka would react)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2017, 09:41:50 PM »
As Isaac ran to the gym, he saw tons of furs doing jumping jacks and playing volleyball or running laps.

Issac bursted through the door, and dropped his sawed off, and reached for the AK 47 on his back.

He pulled the gun into his hands, and turned off the safety, and cocked the gun.

Issac sprinted towards the athletes and began to open fire.

"Everybody run! He has a weapon! Somebody stop him!" Was all Issac could hear. He mowed down the athletes one by one, putting holes in their bodies like Swiss cheese, some even ran to Issac to stop him, but they got instantly gunned down and failed.

He saw people running from him, he aimed and sprayed the AK all over the gym, and killed a couple more dozen people, the rest escaped.

A few athletes pulled out a pocket knife and ran at him, only to be shot down and killed.

Issac shot the teachers and coaches who were standing on the bleachers.

He ran outside and tried to look for the exit, he could see one about 50 feet away, right outside the gym, he sprinted for his life, he knew the students who escaped already called the police, he didn't want to get caught.

As he opened the door and ran outside, Issac's feet were hitting grass and soil, he made it out of the school, and was running home.

By the exact estimate, Issac killed 297 people at the school, including 10 teachers and counselors, and 2 policemen, this was one of the worst massacres that has ever happened in history, and Issac didn't get arrested, he was able to escape, and run back to home safely with no injuries.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2017, 12:08:57 AM »
Josh passed the gym and halted to a stop. He started breathing heavily and hesitated as he backtracked to the gym entrance.

"No....NO!!" Josh let out the loudest, bloodcurdling howl.

He dropped to the ground and started crying. Josh didn't know Isaac had the capacity to inflict so much pain on people.

Josh's sadness slowly turned into rage. He grabbed a loaded gun nearby and looked around.

He searched the school but couldn't find Isaac. He went back to the gym and looked around.

Spotting the open doors, Josh bolted out the door towards Isaac's house. He turned up with his gun on Isaacs doorstep and stood there, breathing heavily. His rage slowly turned back into sadness and he dropped the gun and kicked it into the garden bed.

He knocked on the door. Isaacs mum answered the door. "Hello, who are you?"

"I'm one of Isaacs friends..." Josh said, a tear rolling gown his cheek.

"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Where's Isaac..." Josh murmured.

"I don't think Isaac wants to speak to anyone right now. Maybe you can..."

Josh pushed passed her and heading for the door that said 'Isaac'. Josh burst into the room, startling Isaac.

Josh stood there for a moment then rushed at Isaac. Isaac flinched as Josh rushed at him (I hope that's not controlling) and hugged Isaac, crying.

"Just tell me you didn't get caught!"
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2017, 12:24:02 AM »
 Issac was startled at Josh just randomly entering.

"Yeah, I didn't get caught, get Valka over here, I need to talk with her right now."

Issac completely ignored the fact that be killed hundreds of people and opened his laptop.

"Look, on the latest news it says " uncontainable virus has been found in the Himalayas, and it is said to cause cannibalistic behavior, rotting flesh, a heavy desire for human organs, and loses the ability to communicate or feel." Josh, if this spreads, a zombie apocalypse is going to happen!"

Post Merge: April 13, 2017, 12:24:47 AM
(Please reply as soon as possible, I hate waiting.)

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2017, 12:38:14 AM »
Josh was startled at this news. "I....I'll get her right away." Josh ran past Isaacs mum and out the door towards Valka's house.

"Valka! Me and Isaac need you!" Josh grabbed Valka and ushered her out the door all the way to Isaacs house.

(Indirect controlling? Oh and I'm due to hop on a ferry soon so if I don't respond that's why :p)
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2017, 01:20:03 AM »
(Its up to Valka if she's fine with it, and thanks for letting me know.)

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2017, 02:14:24 AM »
(I'm fine with it, I'm pretty submissive, you don't have to worry about me being upset)
"W-what's happening?" Valka stuttered as she jogged after Josh.
"Did... did Isaac get caught?" her voice lowered to a whisper as she slowed down. While she wasn't happy that Isaac had shot up her school, she also wasn't happy at the idea that her friend might go to jail.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
School Life
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2017, 02:43:50 AM »
"No, he's fine thank god, but something showed up on the news. I don't know what it is yet. He just told me to get you."
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2017, 02:13:44 PM »
"Oh, okay," Valka sighed. "well, lets get to his house."

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2017, 12:07:11 AM »
The two arrived at Isaacs house and went up to his bedroom to see him.
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2017, 08:22:08 AM »
"Valka you need to see this!" Issac shouted towards Valka's direction.