The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lazy Space Life RP  (Read 10332 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: Lazy Space Life RP
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 10:24:55 PM »
"yeah you think if they can make a space cruiser they could also afford to make comfortable chairs" he comments back. Talon picks at his food for a bit then finally bored enough he gets one of the bots attention. "paper. pencil- sharpened" he says and the bot gets him just that. the paper wasn't made like real paper but Talon didn't have a whole lot of choices. he started to draw the other furs while they enjoyed their breakfast.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 11:34:38 PM »
Kat tucked in to a large plate of fried eggs on toast as the other furs trickled into the breakfast lounge. Under the table the robo-dog ran round in circles, yapping and chasing her feet playfully. She looked up to squint sleepily at Rick when he sat down, without her glasses on the feline was a blurry patch of sandy yellow colour. "G'morning..." Kat mumbled a greeting in reply through a mouth full of food, then returned to listening to the various conversations around them. She chuckled at Talon's comment about the uncomfortable chairs with the lion at the back.

(Thanks for the welcome Fable! Lazy RP is great for chilling after a stressful day   ^_^  )
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 11:37:40 PM »
He leaned back in his chair and scratched the back of his head, his ears drooping ever so slightly

"So uhh, what's up?"

He blushed, giving another awkward smile and looked around the table, not having eaten yet.
rah!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 12:06:29 AM »
"Hmm?" Kat glanced over at Rick absent-mindedly. Her long tufted ears flicked up at his question. "Oh, uhh... Breakfast! Hehe." She replied with a grin, pointing down at the food on her plate with a fork. The lynx cocked her head to one side slightly, squinting at him. "Are you not hungry? The ship's robo-chef is getting pretty good now, these fried eggs are almost like the real thing..."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 12:09:36 AM »
Rick stared down at the food and back, returning a glance to the lynx.

"I guess I'm not too hungry right now, I never an when I'm tired"

He sighed and went back to leaning on the chair, occasionally glancing at the lynx
rah!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 03:22:33 AM »
 While the big folks are chatting in there sorta odd language Rasha walks up the the table only to see that the top would require jumping if he wants to get to the top. And so he to Fable and gently batted his head on her leg. "Yip yip yip yip!" It called in its normal tone while getting his beady eyes one her being he would like some scraps of food.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 04:21:47 AM »
Talon looks down and smiles tiredly. "ey boy" he greets "here ya go." he puts his plate down for Rasha. "if you want some more I'll get ya some.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 04:47:18 AM »
Name:  Naake Ni
Gender and pronouns: Male, He/Him
species: Feral Wolf?
any family on the ship or pets: No, separated from pack before departure
looks: White Feral wolf with grey and black highlights and fur tips, native American feather dangle from piercing in left ear, amulet on leather cord around neck
hobby: hunting...
Place of Birth (optional): Unknown
Past job (optional): Pack Alpha.... Earth healer/shaman (not able since takeoff)

(added pic of Naake ni for reference, not mine, will remove if required)

Wakes up alone again in my bare, empty cubicle of a room. How many days is this now? Have lost count, especially when sleeping more than 24 hours at a time...

Vaguely heard the morning wake up notice in my dream, enough to actually wake me up today. Pads listlessly out into the hall, then, seeing no one, moves on to the dining room , intentionally not looking into the viewing room as I pass by.

In the dining room I see many of the other 'guests', some I've met, most I haven't. Without saying anything I get my breakfast from the chef-bot and carry it in my teeth to a spot near the tables, then lay down and start eating the quite rare steak.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:24:52 PM by Naake ni »
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Sleepy Werelion
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: natural yellow -ish, darker mane
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: avg
  • Currently: Covered in snow
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 07:35:27 AM »
*enjoys the commotion around, with the sleepy furs eating; and the Talon helping that raptor kid to some food*

*The awkward scene between Rick and Kat makes him smile a tiny bit. A gal like Kat is a rare company on such a flight. We all left too much behind*

*Gets some more synthetic chips, adds some realistic looking ham on a piece of bread*

- I really need to work out more, otherwise I'd be a furball by the fall.. Wonder what the fall will be like on a ship. Would the virtual garden even change a bit? *He inadvertently speaks to himself as he chews on the ham*

*notices a big feral wolf come in, looks with interest -- I've never seen this guy before. Or any ferals around for that matter. -- He thinks to himself; sees a native feather in his ear -- He might be a shaman! Wonder if he already knows I'm a werelion with a proper feral form?..*

*Shakes a bit as he thinks what it may be like for a shaman to leave Earth behind -- No, no, that's just a feather, that's it; watches the wolf gets some rare stake... A beauty of a stake. Closest thing to hunting you can get on this ship*

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 09:48:24 AM »
Name: Pawn unit 109
Gender and pronouns: Female (Though is technically genderless)
species: Android (appears as a gargoyle gecko)
any family on the ship or pets: unless you count any other machines on the ship
looks: looks like the picture...but anthro and with short brown hair. Her flesh is synthetic and so is her hair, the way you can tell she is an android is the 109 imprinted on her neck in bold.
hobby: Helping those around the ship
Place of Birth (optional): This ship
Past job (optional): I had a past job?

Post Merge: February 07, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

Preparing activation of Pawn unit 109
Systems diagnostics: Normal
Internal core: Normal
Loading personality.
Activating Pawn 109.

A pod door slowly opens up in the science lab as one of the most recent pawn androids come to life. Programmed with a simple personality, Pawns are meant to be assistants to whoever wishes to purchase one.  Pawns can preform multiple tasks as enforcers, nurses, tutors or whatever the buyer wants them to do. However 109 was none of these things as she was part of a new experiment in Artificial Intelligence, to see if show well an android can assimilate with the rest of the general populace. The reason for this experiment is to see how far A.I technology has evolved which in turn could open some doors in science...or start a machine revolution. The hope is to make the machines more social with whoever they are working with and create a sense of companionship between machine and man.

So as Pawn is given a set of clothes to wear and gets dressed, one of the scientist puts a code that should create some emotional awareness in her. Once this is done they put a thin layer of skin to cover up her android number and her wander the ship.

...and so it begins.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:03:33 AM by Magic Moka »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 11:05:35 AM »
Name: Michen
Gender and pronouns: Agender, he/she/they
Species: Feral snow leopard
Family/pets on the ship: N/A
Looks: Normal snow leopard colouring except for white paws. Wears a blue scarf.
Hobbies: Walking, maths, solving puzzles

Michen was still in their room, grooming themself. That stupid voice at least ruined the nightmare. It had something to do with them leaving on a ship, then their home planet got exploded to bits with no chance to return. Then every day was the same, again and again and again, driving them to insanity... Michen clearly wasn't fully awake yet. They finished grooming and looked and looked around. Oh shoot, they thought, it wasn't a nightmare. I'm living in it. Or at least sort of.
Michen sighed and left their room through the slightly oversized cat-flap. How kind of the robots to install that thing for them. Being pretty hungry, they headed towards the dinner area.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:23:04 AM by Michen »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 02:54:02 PM »
((I was about to say that I was feral XD but nevermind that.))

Rasha smiles in joy and then try's to snaps his jaws at the food on the plate with not relief, and then taps his toe claw before licks it up and then uses his little claws to get messy.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 02:55:26 PM »
Kat glanced up from her breakfast when she heard the nearby lion talking to himself about the garden, then looked back over at Rick and met one of his sidelong glances. "Sorry, I'm kinda useless at conversation in the mornings..." She added, sheepishly tucking back a loose lock of her hair out of habit, "When I'm tired I think a big breakfast helps. But everyone's different I guess." At that Kat smiled and shrugged. With her food finished she leaned back as well, clearly full, and looked around to find MegaByte... The big silver robo-dog was gleefully chasing one of the helpless coffee-bots around the canteen.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:20:13 PM by KittKat chunky~ »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »
The pawn unit, or newly dubbed scaly alice, enters the cafeteria and goes looks for someplace to sit. Her programming made her think she was a normal person and she even functioned like one, though she still did not know how to interact with other people.

A little shy she went up to Kat's table with her food.
"Umm...i-is it ok if i sit here?"
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 03:25:55 PM »
Rick followed her eyes towards the dog

"Is that yours? I haven't seen anything like it" he said, pointing at MegaByte.

Shortly after, he turned to the new face, and smiled as he searched for words
rah!