The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lazy Space Life RP  (Read 10410 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Lazy Space Life RP
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:55:25 PM »
The worlds running out of space and resources so all furs needed to pack up. Each fur got their ticket to one of the many space ships built for this new trek into the unknown. You got a ticket to the NSM, or New Santa Maria. Then right on time the ship took off into the depth of space laving the planet you knew as home behind.

The craft you live on is called the New Santa Maria. It may not be a beautiful ship on the outside but inside its is full of everything a person would need to live a somewhat full life.
All your food and water needs are taken care of by the amazing robot force that keeps the ship running.
Each person has a room complacently to them-self that is fully programmable to have what ever a fur needs or wants.
As a resident of New Santa Maria you have the lovely options to enjoy the gym, the pool, the wreak room (nice comfy room with games and such), The virtual gardens, and the view room (a room full of screens that show the outside space- made to look like windows).
There is no longer any need for jobs with the lovely helper bots taking care of every need.
And residence are asked to please stay away from the control and engine rooms as these are not the places for curious furs to play.

So for this rp I thought it would be kind of fun to just hang out, talk, and play with all the future tech. (Think star trek and Wall-E)
No extreme powers or blowing up my space ship please. If you'd like you may use more then one character. (I personally may use both of mine- don't know yet)
If you'd like a new type of room in the ship then- POOF we can add it.
If you would like to join add your character(s) info sheet and just jump in.

Name:
species:
any family on the ship or pets:
looks:
hobby:
Place of Birth (optional):
Past job (optional):
------------------------
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:55:30 PM by Fable »
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
Re: Lazy Space Life RP
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:52:58 PM »
Sounds like the most awesomest thing eva

Name: Lumix
Species: Wolf
No family or pets (so lonely)
Looks: See ref in side thing <---
Hobby: Photography and cinema

Lumix woke in his room and streched his legs before going to grab some tea
[/URL]

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 07:30:45 PM »
Name: Rick
species: cat
looks: see ref on side

---

Rick stepped out of his room and leaned against a wall, stretching his neck
rah!

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 07:40:51 PM »

Name: Talon Fiar child[size=0px]Age: 20
Gender and pronouns: he him male
species: striped hyena
any family on the ship or pets: nope
looks: http://shadowkatz11.deviantart.com/art/Hyena-654089567
hobby: artist

*Good morning residence! Today is another great day in the New Santa Maria* a loud mechanical voice rang out.
Talon growled loudly, this morning alert was very unwelcome. he rolled out of his comfy, overly plushy bed, and sat up yawning. he gets up and leaves his room in his PJ's. he gives a tired half wave to the Cat in the hall and slowly sulks to the commerce area.

[/size]
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 08:07:23 PM »
Rick had remembered what he was supposed to do. Returning a wave to the hyena he went off to the gym
rah!

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Sleepy Werelion
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: natural yellow -ish, darker mane
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: avg
  • Currently: Covered in snow
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 02:15:04 PM »
Name: Alex
Gender and pronouns: Male, his, him
species: Lion
any family on the ship or pets: none
looks: 6'4" anthro lion, digitigrade legs, natural yellow -ish in color, darker mane with occasional lighter strands, avg build (been lazy at the gym lately :P ), no marks, no piercings, no neckware.
hobby: All things mechanical, Playing with onboard electronics (as much as these robots will allow), playing music (secretely for now)
Place of Birth (optional): Earth, Soviet Union.
Past job (optional): IT Guy / Lesser-known rock star (secretely for now)

May shift into a feral and back  Need an RP master advice on this part

---
*wakes up in a View room. Again. Listens to the mechanical voice*
- 'Day?' You call that a day, mr Robot?
*stares into the dark abyss of the Rear view, where the Earth is still visible as a pale blue dot. Shakes head*
- Yeah, just like in that picture.. *looks around, gets up from that rediculously clean floor. Got a really bad fur day after the 'night' on the floor; picks up my vest: used it as a pillow*
- You're talking to yourself, you senile cat...

*listens to silent hum of the ship for a while, but hears my stomach growling mostly*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 05:03:32 PM »
I'm feeling like a bit of lighthearted RP, and Wall-E style space cruise ship sounds fun   :P

Name: Kat
Gender and pronouns: Fem, she, her
Species: Lynx
Pets: A large robo-dog named 'MegaByte'
Looks: <- same as forum ref (my own art, here:) http://www.furaffinity.net/full/22413544/  A lynx with spotted grey fur that shifts to cream coloured across her muzzle and stomach, rather short and chunky, with a fluffy bob-tail that often betrays her emotions. Typically wears jeans and a shirt or sweater, purple glasses and neat silver earings.
Hobby: Sketching, painting, reading
Place of Birth: N/A Kat woke up on-board the New Santa Maria with no records on the ship's computer. She's been treated as a stow-away and has been told she will be dropped off at the first opportunity, but until then she's enjoying the full benefits of being on the cruise ship. MegaByte the robo-dog has come to be her close companion and protector, but is also a way for the computer to keep a close eye on Kat.

Kat rolled over in bed and pulled the covers up to her ears as the ship's voice echoed into life. "Ugh..." She growled, the morning wake-up call joined by the sharp yapping barks of MegaByte as he jumped up onto her bed. "Ok, I'm up... I'm up!" Kat pushed the robo-dog away with a groan and heaved herself up out of bed, not even bothering to change out of her pyjamas. The ship's floor was cold under her paws as she wandered sleepily over to the breakfast buffet.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:16:34 PM by KittKat chunky~ »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 07:10:43 PM »
Talon grabbed some food and flopped down into a seat. He was always a bit of a sloucher. He saw someone was already here and a lynx walked in after him. He yawned and ran his paws through his mane sleepily.

(It's nice to see you all here! hope you all enjoy this lazy relaxed RP!)
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 07:27:56 PM »
Rick walked into the breakfast area, looking wet from what looked like a shower, he had changed into a black vest and jeans. He walked towards the table
rah!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 08:26:24 PM »
((Oh looks pretty chill! I'll hope in!))

Name: Rasha Sliver
Gender and pronouns: Male/ he , it, boy.
Species: Veloraptor
Pets: None he is one!
Looks: He is a albino raptor with feathers going down his head and back, arms and tail.
Hobby: learning, gaming, and listening to music.
Place of birth: A egg that was found in a abandoned space station.
Past job: A hunting raptor..for umm..hunters..

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • Sleepy Werelion
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 08:38:28 PM »
- I really need to eat

*The lion says to himself. Much to his suprise, that doesn't sound very convincing. He comes closer to the Rear view screen and taps on the blue dot -- it grows just a tiny bit bigger, as the ship's camera struggles to picture this particular piece of infinite space more clear*

- I really need to eat.

*he repeats; puts on his vest, paws the pocket on his long black shorts to check if the magnetic key's still there. Wouldn't want to lose that again. He hears some commotion down the ship's corridors, then a robo-dog barks. For some reason, he feels much better now. He won't look back at the screen. Enough.

He steps into the hallway leading to the breakfast area, still oblivious to his bad fur/mane, and in a moment finally greets quite a party gathered to have some chews*

- Mornin', guys *he says and waves paw*

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 08:43:33 PM »
Rick turns around and waves at the lion for a second, walking backwards for a moment and then turning back to the table, he sat directly next to the lynx

"Hiiiii" he smirked awkwardly
rah!

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 08:45:41 PM »
Talon says good morning in response but his voice is still groggy and he feels like he's practically still asleep.

(welcome Rasha!)
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »
((Thanks Fable!))

Rasha is waking up from his cozy hole in a wall like bed and then yawns while stretching and hopping down to get the morning scraps and ran with the clicks and clocks coming from it. And stopping when he is in the clear and saw all the big folks. "Eeeuhn! Eeuuhn!" ((What I think raptors sound like XD))
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • Sleepy Werelion
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 09:17:14 PM »
*grabs some synthetic chips and pure water, sits on a fragile-looking plastic chair*

- Just like back in school, eh? *half-smiles to Talon, sitting a few tables from him; sends the coffee bot away*
- Thanks buddy, but I'm planning to catch some cat nap soon.  ....right here. *he adds in a humorous tone*

*Notices Rasha and smiles to him.*

*I'm so tired. And I don't even work. 'Course, I'll find something to do around here. Maybe I'll trick the maintnance bot into letting me pick some junk for my.. experiments. Or, I'll go to the gym. Or... Or at least I'll stop spacing out in Space. *

*Drinks more sparkling water, relaxing, enjoying not being alone*