The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 10880 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 05:24:10 PM »
Once Talon was sure there was no one trapped in the plane he decided to finally get away from the still-burning wreckage. He walked away from the wreckage holding his arm to his chest.
He thought of what he should do next. People will be looking for them, recuse would be on its way- he needed to make something so a passing plane or boat could see them. A fire would be a good place to start, as well as keeping away any local wildlife he hoped.
He would also like to go through the wreckage and look for some food, maybe some water, generally scavenge what he could from the luggage.
but with another surge of pain from his arm he knew what he needed to do first was find out what hurt so badly! he could tell his arm was bleeding and had been for a while but couldn't see the cut, only the gash in his brightly colored rainbow jacket. The bright florescent colors didn't look as nice with the sand, blood stains, and slight burn marks.
he saw a few other survivors not far away from where he was, one person looked lucky enough to have found his luggage. He also saw a rat and what looked like a young dragon.
Once sitting in the sand he started to work his arm free of the jacket. Tossing the jacket aside he did not like what he saw- buried in his skin was a glimmering shard of metal. It wasn't that big but he wasn't sure how he'd get ahold of it to get it out!
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 06:06:22 PM »
Raz had become so tired and soon enough he passed out and started snoring softly

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 07:30:39 AM »
Rhudé collapsed at the base of a tree, tired and in pain. Sie lifted up her trouser leg to see what was causing the pain and saw a long gash running the length of hir leg. Crap, sie said, getting back up to try and find something to wrap the wound in. Looking around, sie saw someone's suitcase which had landed not far from where sie was; sie walked over to it and opened it up. Inside was some clothes, toiletries and some sketchbooks. Sie picked up a white t-shirt and began ripping it to form a bandage. Salt water's a good antiseptic, isn't it? sie remembered from school. Slowly, sie got up and walked to the sea, limping as to avoid injuring hirself even more. When sie reached the shimmering water, sie knelt hir injured leg into the sea slowly, as to avoid anymore pain. A small wave splashed some water onto the wound, making hir gasp with pain. Even slower, sie lowered hir leg into the water until it was completely submerged. The stinging which followed made hir howl a little in pain and caused hir eyes to water. The water around the coyote became a stained red as the blood washed into it. After a minute of this sie could bare the pain no longer and began to bandage up hir wounds.

Once the makeshift bandage was applied sie limped back to the tree line and laid down in the warm sand. If sie was going to survive here sie needed a level head; resting would be the best way to clear hir head.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 07:57:58 AM »
Al was about to make his disappearance into the trees, before he heard a wolf howl not too far away from him. Looking at the water around her leg, he shook his head slowly. She won't get far with that leg of hers. Even if it is bandaged and lightly disinfected, the pain will slow her down. While he thought it would be harder to support two people on his own, another part of him said some companionship will stop him from going insane in the event that he doesn't see any other person for quite some time. And considering his mental state, the last thing he needs is any more insanity. He sighed as he began walking over to Rhudé, towing his luggage behind him. Play nice Al... For now...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 04:24:23 PM »
After a short while, Raz woke back up and tried to stand up, but his legs were still too tired to walk, possibly a stumbling walk, but not much more. Raz ended falling back down when he tried to stand and when he did he let out a small whine.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 05:05:23 PM »
Talon had heard the commotion and watched the coyote from earlier debating if he should help but seeing someone else head over Talon put it out of his mind.
He looked over his arm again and took a deep breath counting to three. On three he tried to pull out the piece of metal. He tried multipul times to get a good hold on it. Hurt like all get out but he refused to scream. biting into his lower lip to keep from it. Talon pressed his hand to the injury and just kept pressure on it for now. his mane stood up on point from the pain, making him look like he got an electric shock.
Talon laid back in the sand looking at the sky. He heard the whining and looked over at the dragon. "You ok?" he called out worriedly but not truly willing to get back up again.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:12:28 AM by Fable »
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 05:38:28 PM »
Raz had a few cuts on his body, and a lot of whipping scars on his back.

Raz tried to stand up but his legs visibly shook and he fell again, causing him to let out another whine.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2017, 05:45:40 PM »
Talon sighed and got up walking over, He looked from the dragon to the fancy dressed rat. He thinks many people are dressed a lot nicer then him. "you shouldn't be out in the sun... End up with heat stroke or something." he said to them. "I could carry you to the shade." Talon offers to the dragon he saw struggling. Talon sees the poor dragon isn't in great shape but knows there is nothing he can do about that right now other then offer a bit of help.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:40:38 PM by Fable »
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2017, 06:01:08 PM »
The coyote (;)) looked up as someone approached hir. Moving hir paw to block the dazzling sun from hir eyes, sie said, cautiously, "Uh hello? You made it out alive as well?" Sie looked him up and down, trying to figure out if his intentions were good or not, although with so few people left alive, sie couldn't really afford to turn down any help from anyone, especially considering hir mental state.
[/URL]

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 09:27:28 PM »
Raz winced at the hand that came close to him, but after moment of looking away, he looked back up at Talon and started to struggle to get up again to be picked up, seeming to have a harder time this one around.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 09:50:33 PM »
'this is going to hurt.' Talon thought to himself as he picked up the dragon favoring his arm as much as possible. He tries to be somewhat gentle. "Hey you," Talon says towards the rat "May want to get in the shade as well, we may be here a while." He walks back towards the tree line where his brightly colored sweatshirt still laid. He carefully set the dragon down. He pulled his arm close to his chest again and flopped down into the sand a little ways away.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »
Raz winced as Talon pressed a bit on a fresh scar, but didn't cry out when he was picked up.

After being set down and seeing Talon flopping onto the sand, Raz looked at him with a worried expression

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 10:03:56 PM »
(Hey guys, I don't reply for like a day and I'm already becoming excluded? D: )

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" Ratface grinded his teeth. Being disturbed in his rest and the dragon's, he was getting agitated. Already people were starting to bother him when all he wanted was a bit of peace and quiet before heading out to go look for pain killers.
"I was taking care of him, and he should be resting, not moving around. He's in too much pain."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:05:32 PM by Ventus Fall »
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 10:47:57 PM »
(sorry ventus I didn't mean to exclude you :(  )

Talon waved away the speaking persons complains, "He was struggling to stand, looked like he wanted to go somewhere and i thought he'd benefit getting out of the sun." Talon grumbles still holding his arm but laying back wanting to rest.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 12:19:15 AM »
Raz heard Ratface and he looked guilty back at him as he got up and came walking his way.